Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures (42028 Views)

Maheeda Goes Completely Nude In Bathroom Selfies / Chai! Nigerian N*dist, Maheeda Breaks Internet With Alluring After-s*x Photo / Step Aside Maheeda - Meet This Dark Cameroonian Nudist Bushgirl 237 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by McINoWell: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
I no well ooooohhhh
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by SirLakes: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
D guy wan use style collect hin own share
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by talk2percy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
She's hawt...I won't blame the dude..
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by chibabe259(f): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hian
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by knight05(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
I buy itunes walmart amazon, one vanilla,steam wallet In pounds£ euros € and dolls$ Contact by sending email to me at xpensiveknight@gmail.com just check my profile or reach my signature. . a trial will convince you. . THANKS
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by birdsview(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Loser
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Number of women when go enter hell ehn.no worry.dem think say na us them dey do,showing nudity and having sex eventually no difference.
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by johnstar(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The conji didn't disturb him well.

If proper conji holds you,
You won't even think of Maheeda.
You will even masturbate to the image of that fat woman on the Onga Sachet.

As for me;
I can masturbate with anyone's picture.
Whether Weird MC or Ada Ameh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by 8stargeneral: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
D worst news since i join NL
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by toprealman: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
If fan does that, AC must be playing candy crush with her then.....mtchewzzzz
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by StarboyQ(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
I Wonder

grin grin
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by dirtyhokage(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Make vaseline endorse her as their brand ambassador grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by princeemmma(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
eeeeeeenn!!! i cant believe it

1 Like

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by enemyofprogress: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
She is an agent from the pit of hell

Some people are just too wicked without conscience, selling fake rat poison despite this recession, please don't be a victim....... Taste before you pay to ensure it is original, original is salty

2 Likes

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
She is an agent from the pit of hell

Some people are just too wicked without conscience, selling fake rat poison despite this recession, please don't be a victim....... Taste before you pay to ensure it is original, original is salty

Don't underestimate the foolishness of people. Someone might just take your advice.

1 Like

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by enemyofprogress: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Don't underestimate the foolishness of people. Someone might just take your advice.
someone gave me the advice too and I always taste before buying it

1 Like

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by davillian(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
This guy is a certified veseline crew member.
Well done for ur stupidity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by lollarj(f): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
MEN.....they are such babies !

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by sylve11: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
The conji didn't disturb him well.

If proper conji holds you, You won't even think of Maheeda. You will even masturbate to the image of that fat woman on the Onga Sachet.
As for me; I can masturbate with anyone's picture. Whether Weird MC or Ada Ameh.
yeye grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by ufuosman(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
See ur food, enjoy ur self
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by rhyme12(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kolababe:
In what one can easily described as the effect of social media nudity on teenagers and undisciplined men, a young man has confessed his addiction to masturbation attributing it to Nigerian nudist and singer Maheeda's incessant sharing of nude photos on social media.

Maheeda shared a text message sent by of one her fans confessing to masturbating to her numerous nude photos. According to the addicted fan, he started following her when he was much younger and use to masturbate to her nude photos.
[img]https://lyndre247gists.files./2013/10/d5a392ea3cc411e39aee22000a9f38e6_8.jpg[/img]
He wrote:

'Good day ma. Are you human? Like seriously I have been following you when I was much younger and I use to masturbate to your pictures and now you still younger and more hotter...if this persists please grant me my secret fantasy.'

Maybe it is time to appeal to Maheeda and her likes to put a stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by Fixed: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kolababe:
Maheeda is badly influencing young people

Here are some of the worst photos she has shared>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/fan-confesses-to-masturbating-to-maheedas-nude-pictures

After criticising her you are still inviting the young people to see more nudity all in the same post.

Your insensitivity stinks.

1 Like

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by JazzMode: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
benedictnsi:
And he is even proud of it....

He is obsessed and has lost self control I guess. Certainly many of our youth are led astray with all these rubbish pics everywhere online.

1 Like

Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by Dollabiz: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2017
I have been doing.that for years
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by Konquest: 5:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Kolababe:
In what one can easily described as the effect of social media nudity on teenagers and undisciplined men, a young man has confessed his addiction to masturbation attributing it to Nigerian nudist and singer Maheeda's incessant sharing of nude photos on social media.

Maheeda shared a text message sent by of one her fans confessing to masturbating to her numerous nude photos. According to the addicted fan, he started following her when he was much younger and use to masturbate to her nude photos.
[img]https://lyndre247gists.files./2013/10/d5a392ea3cc411e39aee22000a9f38e6_8.jpg[/img]
He wrote:

'Good day ma. Are you human? Like seriously I have been following you when I was much younger and I use to masturbate to your pictures and now you still younger and more hotter...if this persists please grant me my secret fantasy.'

Maybe it is time to appeal to Maheeda and her likes to put a stop to display of nudity online as there are some young ones who might be negatively influenced into vices such as masturbation etc.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/fan-confesses-to-masturbating-to-maheedas-nude-pictures
Re: Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures by NoChill: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2017
These boys will not stop embarrassing us for God's sake.

#teamvaslinecrew

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll / Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.