Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,512 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB (13090 Views)

Will Nnamdi Kanu Still Come Home With What Happened To Sowore Today? / Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up / Its A Shame,nnamdi Kanu Still Stays In His Father's House At 50-isima Odeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by billyG(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
SillyMods:
He's dead. Where is Dilector Kanu?
nnamdi kanu is dead also.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by billyG(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nnamdi kanu whom d phyton(army) has killed still b their leader?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
SillyMods:

He's dead. Where is Dilector Kanu?
Zombie

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by Referendum50(f): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Where is MKO and Kudirat grin grin
in hell fire

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by Ogbeide85(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
He who fight and run away is to fight another day. So he warrior. I hail Kanu
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by adeolakemi: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Typical Ipig almajiri, they ask questions.....you answer....you ask questions they start squirting up and down like a porrn actress grin grin grin

Where is Ipob Jesus ....expect more squirt from her grin grin grin
We have created them a (new) creation, And made them virgins, Lovers, friends, For those on the right hand;
Qur'an 56:35-38
Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect joystick.' "
Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39
Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the joystick of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.
Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351
Cc. Cyynthia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by CrtlAltDel: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
adeolakemi:
[s]We have created them a (new) creation, And made them virgins, Lovers, friends, For those on the right hand;
Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect joystick.' "
Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the joystick of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.
Cc. Cyynthia.[/s]

This Hemaphrodite don kolo finish, how is Bobrisky….. How is ya Afonja father, Ewedu Muslim….. Did you miss this, today was a terrible day for Ipigs
grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6256061_buhariebonyi1_jpegb8a4df4ce47a76549346c193f28acd52

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by Cyynthia(f): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
adeolakemi:
We have created them a (new) creation, And made them virgins, Lovers, friends, For those on the right hand;
Cc. Cyynthia.
Waoo, you really sabi their holy book wella. Keep exposing them jare.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by talk2xp: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
bonnylight003:
ibadan lagos express media..

the very funny thing..is.. all this guys both online and ofline are really really scared of KANU.

and they can't hide it..

one mumu is asking online.. "where is Kanu"?

no be real Ode be that?

Una don start again. Lousy fools cum cowards. Buhari dey East now oya make una go kill am. Biafra my foot. You guys will remain irrelevant till the second coming of Christ. Una think say war na noise. Fools by default
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by goshee: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
yarimo:
Even in hell MAZI NNAMDI MUMU KANU the professional fraudster remains your leader. grin
it tell other animals in the zoo like you how loyal, committed , resolute and organised ipob has been. does the news hurt?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by goshee: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
diegwu01:

IPOB is no more,
trying to divert attention from the fact that PMB is presently in Igbo Biafraland eating Nwkobi, Akpu and Ofe Akwu after been received by Millions of Ebonyi citizens with all pomp and pageantry. PMB strode like a colossus into ebonyi state as most businesses closed shop and school children all marched to the Abakiliki Stadium to catch a glimpse of the Father of the Nation.
Presently the entire Enugu Capital road are lined with hundreds of Thousands of School Children, Business men and Women , Well wishers all brandishing Nigerian's Flags to receive the well loved President.
I wasted my precious time reading lengthy rubish
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by goshee: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
SillyMods:
Where is Our Dilector?

grin cheesy
pls how many animals in the zoo were killed in the latest boko haram attack?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by goshee: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
BenzEne1:

Something is seriously wrong with yo head.
You dont understand what rape is.
You don't understand a single thing about Islam.
You'll show us where the prophet promised us 72 virgins.

I mean where the hell did you get these ridiculous ideas from. It is a shame that fellow gullible trinitarians would see this and nod in stupidity, affirmating your lies without a single thought to confirmation. It is a shame we have people like you ruining Islam with ouyrageous lies.

How do you know it was a "headslammer" that spilled that publication. You folks just sit down and talk nonsense just because you can type and post online with ease.

Please if you no sabi Islam. STFU (Astagfirullah)
sharraapp!! and stop defending the indefensible. maybe boko haram are disguised ipob members, Isis na misguided massob, funali herdsmen are bakasi boys and still counting. Islamic followers are the most primitive set of people i have ever encountered come talk of Islamic followers in an undeveloped country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by goshee: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Aunty, stop talking too much. He asked you a simple question and you are using counter accusations to avoid it. Answer a straightforward question.

Where is KANU?
how many died in the latest boko haram attack. answer me quick quick abeg. I am using the information for my project work. as you supply the answer may Shakau visit you and your household
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by goshee: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2017
thawgy:
I think it's a tactical Masterclass to debunk IPOB claims that the FG killed KANU when the python danced, he been dethroned and they knew IPOB will come out to debunk that.. You can't say he is still ur leader then come ask FG for his where abouts
are you saying that this administration has been exploiting the dexterity of lie Muhammed and strategising some tactical master class. anyway they have after all lies brought them to power and lies have kept the going
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by Organs(m): 1:05am On Nov 15, 2017
Cyynthia:

Waoo, you really sabi their holy book wella. Keep exposing them jare.

Cyynthia: There is no problem in being a freedom fighter or airing your views but at the very least "be sincere". Just use google to google those islamic verses to understand them better. You are quoting out of contest or misunderstanding because the translators misunderstood it. For example, 3:28 you might say muslims should not take infidels as friends..... The word for "friends" in Arabic is "awuliyaa" It means protecting friends. What this means is that you should not take unbelievers as your protectors. Now, remember, then the tribe, family, clan is where you get your protection from and not today that we have policemen, court system etc and even at that, is it everybody you trust to watch your back? also, the unbeleivers have no faith at all, they were idol worshippers. Now tell me will you trust a ritualist with your child? Please bring up superior argument and let's talk. In the meantime, i tell you this. Allah said this Quran is from him Allah and that you cannot find any discrepancies in it and he equally said he is going to guard and protect it. Now you cannot find a revised quran or a different Quran. There is only ONE Quran. Over the years over time, it was not even together when the prophet died, it was put together after his death but guess what, even a (.) dot has not been removed, it is still the same forever.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by BenzEne1(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2017
goshee:
sharraapp!! and stop defending the indefensible. maybe boko haram are disguised ipob members, Isis na misguided massob, funali herdsmen are bakasi boys and still counting. Islamic followers are the most primitive set of people i have ever encountered come talk of Islamic followers in an undeveloped country like Nigeria.

For real we are the most primitive? That's seriously flawed. The northerners in Nigeria are not as enlightened I agree. But Islamic followers aren't the most primitive. We have got some of the greatest scholarly folks presently and in the past. Some xtians are far worse. And you could just google the fastest growing religion in the world. Its not teaching primitive doctrines that led us this far.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by NeeKlaus: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
goshee:
how many died in the latest boko haram attack. answer me quick quick abeg. I am using the information for my project work. as you supply the answer may Shakau visit you and your household
Swerve, please.

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB by diegwu01: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
goshee:
I wasted my precious time reading lengthy rubish
sane folks glance through and get all the info.
Olodos on the other hand, take bitter kola to keep them awake to read 4 lines which their brains classify as lengthy,
no doubt you fit in the class of the latter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Snubs Southern Governors, Excludes State Police From 68 Amendments / 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation / Senator Nora Daduut Inaugurated Into APC Women Presidential Campaign Team (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.