Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,881 members, 7,798,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) (38547 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Threebear(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Ipob right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by webbro007(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wonderful story….with POWERFUL lesson
A woman baked chapatti (roti) for members of her family and an extra one for a hungry passerby. She kept the extra chapatti on the window sill, for whosoever would take it away. Every day, a hunchback came and took away the chapatti. Instead of expressing gratitude, he muttered the following words as he went his way: “The evil you do remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!” This went on, day after day. Every day, the hunchback came, picked up the chapatti and uttered the words:
“The evil you do, remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!” The woman felt irritated. “Not a word of gratitude,” she said to herself… “Everyday this hunchback utters this jingle! What does he mean?” One day, exasperated, she decided to do away with him. “I shall get rid of this hunchback,” she said. And what did she do? She added poison to the chapatti she prepared for him!
As she was about to keep it on the window sill, her hands trembled. “What is this I am doing?” she said. Immediately, she threw the chapatti into the fire, prepared another one and kept it on the window sill. As usual, the hunchback came, picked up the chapatti and muttered the words: “The evil you do, remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!”
The hunchback proceeded on his way, blissfully unaware of the war raging in the mind of the woman. Every day, as the woman placed the chapatti on the window sill, she offered a prayer for her son who had gone to a distant place to seek his fortune. For many months, she had no news of him.. She prayed for his safe return.
That evening, there was a knock on the door. As she opened it, she was surprised to find her son standing in the doorway. He had grown thin and lean. His garments were tattered and torn. He was hungry, starved and weak. As he saw his mother, he said, “Mom, it’s a miracle I’m here. While I was but a mile away, I was so famished that I collapsed. I would have died, but just then an old hunchback passed by. I begged of him for a morsel of food, and he was kind enough to give me a whole chapatti. As he gave it to me, he said, “This is what I eat everyday: today, I shall give it to you, for your need is greater than mine!”
” As the mother heard those words, her face turned pale. She leaned against the door for support. She remembered the poisoned chapatti that she had made that morning. Had she not burnt it in the fire, it would have been eaten by her own son, and he would have lost his life!
It was then that she realized the significance of the words: “The evil you do remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!” Do good and Don’t ever stop doing good, even if it is not appreciated at that time. If you like this, share it with others and I bet so many lives would be touched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by achi4u(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
@Op mrphysics are you on ground, I don't have the strength to go out today.
Though I'm watching it on EBBC television.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by diegwu01: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jlow2:
and the state govt ordered shop owners at strategic places not to open or be arrested
Nobody was ordered to close shop. They did on their own accord so they could go cheer and show love to their dearly beloved President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
He'll get more than this tomorrow in Anambra so we can finally tell IPOB....... GO AND DIE in Oshio's voice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
@Op mrphysics are you on ground, I don't have the strength to go out today.

Though I'm watching it on EBBC television.
So IPOB stalwarts like you can actually confirm it is true, wonderful!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by princepee: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
No Be Anyim Pius Be Dat?

In fact APC Bu Ka Anyi wink
ngene u trying to write Igbo or what?? Abeg use the goggle translator well.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

this scanty reception is giving you erection .

compare it to when our supreme leader visited the same state.

truth is bitter sha
Where is the so called "supreme leader"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by dvkot(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
IPOB whats the score? them done beat una home and away cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Danielalhassan66(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Bubu u are welcome..Nnoo

cool
if u like kill your father or sleep with your mother
president buhari remain your president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yakson09: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
cowleg:
I was at sperandeo when his massive convoy passed.
o boy hw did u c d convoy?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by greatermax77(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
No body want associates with failure.
PMB never supported any government in power including his kinsman, Yaradua. How do u expect people to like him
Even his political appointee show fake love
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by achi4u(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
So IPOB stalwarts like can actually confirm it is true, wonderful!
guy I haven't seen his face on television but he's around sha.

Well, no reasonable person can fight the president with his frightening armies.

We're watching from afar.

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by colossus91(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
mrphysics:
The stadium is filled up. No space to go inside and take pictures. People are seen standing outside the stadium
lies that is spera in deo flyover han ahn lie smaĺ na
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by mohims(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Spylord48:
Can Ipob youth survive this tsunami that hit them today? Imagine threatening a sitting president from visiting the area that he is in charge. You can stop a governor from visiting your state but you can't stop a president.

This coming Saturday will be the D day.. This one won't be tsunami again but 10.9 magnitude earthquake that will hit them so that they will rest. Follow the right procedures for agitation they won't follow. They only know how to intimidate,threaten and chest beat.
Can't wait for their final burial On Saturday Anambra gubernatorial elections
Don't mind the idiots. All they know how to do is make noise. They are cowards and empty vessels. Saturday's own will be more than a tsunami!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
guy I haven't seen his face on television but he's around sha.

Well, no reasonable person can fight the president with his frightening armies.

We're watching from afar.
Why watching him from afar when your IPOB had told us that there would be bloodshed should he set his foot on Biafraland or has Ebonyi ceased being part of Biafra?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by ElsonMorali: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is the Sectional President doing in Ebonyi state?

Did he lose his way?
Seems Buhari just realized that the South East is also part of Nigeria.

The sad reality, is that, IT IS TOO LATE to correct the impression that he hates the Igbos.
Or to mend the bridges he destroyed.

I guess you are speaking for yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by 02Kebreal(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
mrphysics:
The stadium is filled up. No space to go inside and take pictures. People are seen standing outside the stadium

But the pix looks like Presco Junction...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by zicoraads: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:
see them smiling with him and behind his back they are against him

Nigeria land of snakes
Someone learnt a hard lesson grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by greatermax77(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
diegwu01:

Nobody was ordered to close shop. They did on their own accord so they could go cheer and show love to their dearly beloved President

U are a bloody liar
Govt declared public holidays & ordered all market closed.
Pls stop spreading false information.
I am at Abakaliki

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by 02Kebreal(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
HEART BREAK FOR WAILERS...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yakson09: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
pigdiots hw market na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

truth is bitter sha

Miscreants and Rogues will always outnumber sensible people in our present day Africa political setting.

Igbos ARE CURSED ANIMALS WHOM PENCHANT FOR ILL LUCK AND SORROW IS UNRIVALED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Oju4190: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is the Sectional President doing in Ebonyi state?

Did he lose his way?
Seems Buhari just realized that the South East is also part of Nigeria.

The sad reality, is that, IT IS TOO LATE to correct the impression that he hates the Igbos.
Or to mend the bridges he destroyed.
I tot u said Heaven will fall if d president step his foot on South east.Na ur language has change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by prodigy24: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Hmmm. So you are from ebonyi? Why do you hate Anambra so much? I'm beginning to see where you're coming from.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by achi4u(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
diegwu01:

Taa mechionu!

They even announced it both on radio and television then still went to use 'Iba bye bye' to announce it to all nooks and cranny of the state capital.

If not that announcement grin who even know Buhari dey in town.

Buhari is hardship personified.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by alobright17(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

truth is bitter sha
hahahhahaha one person in Buhari own crowd worth more than 1 million touts following that scammer around shouting Biafra or death .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by achi4u(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Why watching him from afar when your IPOB had told us that there would be bloodshed should he set his foot on Biafraland or has Ebonyi ceased being part of Biafra?
guy I no get strength.

Wait till night fall.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by diegwu01: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
greatermax77:

U are a bloody liar
Govt declared public holidays & ordered all market closed.
Pls stop spreading false information.
I am at Abakaliki

You must be an IPOB terrorist,
So where do you think i am, Afghanistan??
No market was closed, the love for PMB moved them out
School children where allowed to see the president because they were eager and so no activities in Schools for Today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
I can see so many IPOB pigs and idiots on this thread and nobody is commenting, why? Are you reporting this case to Emma Powerful or Uche Mefor so that they can report it to the ICC, UN, ECOWAS, AU, US, WAEC, JAMB, NMA, common entrance examination board, NBA, Supreme Court, heaven. Which body are you reporting this to this time?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth / Police Rescue Soldiers After Boko Haram Attack In Borno / Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.