Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) (38563 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by alobright17(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ayanko:
Na today he supposed go. Why not before now?
When is the supposed date by law? how many states Goodluck covered in 2 years? smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by alobright17(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
kibra4u:

Guy go and sit down. E be like say you no really get tangible work to do abi?
yes like when u were following KANU up and down .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
Taa mechionu!

They even announced it both on radio and television then still went to use 'Iba bye bye' to announce it to all nooks and cranny of the state capital.

If not that announcement grin who even know Buhari dey in town.

Buhari is hardship personified.
You still feel pained, where is the bloodshed you guys promised, forget the holiday declared or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by achi4u(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
diegwu01:

You must be an IPOB terrorist,
So where do you think i am, Afghanistan??
No market was closed, the love for PMB moved them out
School children where allowed to see the president because they were eager and so no activities in Schools for Today
This ur lies pass hate speech
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
guy I no get strength.

Wait till night fall.
Go and report to IPOB that it messed up as usual with silly threats

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Mekanus(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
diegwu01:

You must be an IPOB terrorist,
So where do you think i am, Afghanistan??
No market was closed, the love for PMB moved them out
School children where allowed to see the president because they were eager and so no activities in Schools for Today
Mechie onu nwokem. Dave declared today public holiday, school children were equally sent back home.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by achi4u(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
You still feel pained, where is the bloodshed you guys promised, forget the holiday declared or not
Which pain again kwanu?

I'm I the one that issue the warning?
I heard the news just like you.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by diegwu01: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
This ur lies pass hate speech
My friend, that's the truth
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
diegwu01:

You and your cowardly miscreants vowed to kill PMB today, now he is casually strolling the streets and you re looking for excuse why you didnt show up. Is that how you plan to create the Biafra grin grin grin grin
They are all spineless cowards like their leader and god Nnamdi kanu, all mouth with enough chest beating but no action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by iamJ(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
zicoraads:

Someone learnt a hard lesson grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy at least am straight forward grin snakes can keep being snakes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
Which pain again kwanu?

I'm I the one that issue the warning?
I heard the news just like you.
You heard the news and supported it overtly or covertly.

Don't try to dissociate yourself now your plans didn't work

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by greatermax77(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
U are a very big fool for spreading this kind of lies.
So primary school children love Buhari & choose not to go to school or market peoples.
The thurnder that will fire u will be added with Cameroon pepper
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by binsanni(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
where are the chest beaters. abeg somebody wake em up, and tell em baba don enter ebonyi right now cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by achi4u(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm yet to see that jew man of a president, the time is 2:10 and I'm yet to see the akilu man.
When is he going to commission the flyovers and lay foundation for the Dubai malls grin

Mrphysics
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by achi4u(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
You heard the news and supported it overtly or covertly.

Don't try to dissociate yourself now your plans didn't work
Truth is, I never associated myself with any violent group but I'm a fan of Biafra restoration without violence.

Hope I made myself clear.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
I'm yet to see that jew man of a president, the time is 2:10 and I'm yet to see the akilu man.
When is he going to commission the flyovers and lay foundation for the Dubai malls grin

Mrphysics
Since you are in Ai, you must send us live pictures of you and your group trying to get to the president to cause the bloodshed you all promised us so we can continue taking you guys serious

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by SUGARDADDY55(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
I thought he would dress in IBO attire....? ,politics bad
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by fpeter(f): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Goahead:
You got these pictures from Nwaze francis's Facebook page..... Give credits undecided

He already did that...

https://www.facebook.com/Fonwaze/posts/1752442741446387
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by achi4u(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Report to heaven, you support IPOB and that was the exact statement Emma Powerful said, that they will kill the president and die with him and Igbo elders should be held responsible for the ensuing bloodshed.
I wonder why you're trying so hard to dissociate yourself from the terrorist group today.
As usual with IPOB miscreants, you want to call in the mods inorder to scare him, modus operandi of IPOB miscreants. ........ intimidation and harrasment to get their way
So many propaganda flying around, how do you know Emma powerful issue such statements?
Again, I'm for Biafra restoration without violence... I have so many responsibilities staying me at the face.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
Truth is, I never associated myself with any violent group but I'm a fan of Biafra restoration without violence.

Hope I made myself clear.
I didn't just know you today except someone hacked into your account. You that have supported everything IPOB says and does. Be a staunch supporter and stop being a 'when the going is good' kind of supporter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by sharpsecret: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
They are all spineless cowards like their leader and god Nnamdi kanu, all mouth with enough chest beating but no action
igbos hav proven to b the only tribe dat can stand up and challenge d federal govt wen they go wrong..so many tribe are being oppressed but hav remained silent because of fear and cowardice..an igbo man wil neva take rubbish frm any1...they'll rather die fightin for their right than remain silent because fear and then die and their children suffers d same fate
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by naptu2: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Picture 1. President Muhammadu Buhari flanked by Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State performing the inauguration of Senator Offia Nwali Flyover Bridge constructed by Governor David Umahi during the 2-Day State visit to Ebonyi State Tuesday.

Picture 2…,,President Buhari flanked by Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State and Minister of Science and Technology, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu laying the Foundation Stone of Ebonyi City Mega Mall to be constructed by Ebonyi State Government.

Picture 3…..President Buhari flanked by Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State commissioning the 14.5 k Federal Road constructed by Ebonyi State Government.

http://leadership.ng/2017/11/14/photos-president-muhammadu-buhari-visits-ebonyi/

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
So many propaganda flying around, how do you know Emma powerful issue such statements?
Again, I'm for Biafra restoration without violence... I have so many responsibilities staying me at the face.
You now claim ignorance of the boasts of IPOB miscreants creating several threads over what Emma said just the other day okwa ya? You can as well ask me who Emma powerful is too.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
sharpsecret:
igbos hav proven to b the only tribe dat can stand up and challenge d federal govt wen they go wrong..so many tribe are being oppressed but hav remained silent because of fear and cowardice..an igbo man wil neva take rubbish frm any1...they'll rather die fightin for their right than remain silent because fear and then die and their children suffers d same fate
Fighting for their right in a sensible manner and not rushing for a mass suicide all to make a statement.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by achi4u(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Since you are in Ai, you must send us live pictures of you and your group trying to get to the president to cause the bloodshed you all promised us so we can continue taking you guys serious
I've cleared you up there^^^
I have a lot of things to do than going to see Buhari who is nothing but a mere dust like me.

We use this opportunity to play ball to our satisfaction this morning and enter one joint to enjoy isiewu peppersoup
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by Yyeske(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
achi4u:
I've cleared you up there^^^
I have a lot of things to do than going to see Buhari who is nothing but a mere dust like me.

We use this opportunity to play ball to our satisfaction this morning and enter one joint to enjoy isiewu peppersoup
So the idea of bloodshed by IPOB was all mouth, too bad. The president is still moving around your state and you can't chase him out, too bad

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by mrphysics(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Commissioning of projects and laying of foundation

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) by sharpsecret: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
DONADAMS:
Lol...I thought they said he's jubril nau... bad news for Igbos..baba just commot food from their mouth..what will they now wail/ruminate on now that he has visited S/E??ohhh..they'll say he's a bigot he didn't wear a red cap...

those DSS face tho...if dem tear person slap Ehn......grin
he neva planned to visit south east...but ipob has been givin him sleepness nyt..dats y he sent some northern governor to biafra 4 peacekeeping and wen it dint stop ipob,dats y he is comin by himself,.buhari feels like apologizin to ndigbo but his pride wont let him...and he knws dat no amount of beggin can make us drop biafran agitation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners / I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun / Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.