Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (24239 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by LazyNairalander(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
bezimo:
So the best he can do is jamb form
the tin weak me ooo. With all d free d sheeple sermon one would have expected he'd feed 5000 men without women and children in the counting alas he could shamelessly go online and boast of jamb form. Freeze hope you holy pass elijah shaa.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by NigerDeltan(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
olihilistic:
Uche at least Freeze empowered someone.
You,how have you affected somebody's life positively like he did to the lad in 2012??
He empowered the guy and the guy has a certificate to present to the world.

STFU and burry your head in shame.

U expect him to also go online and start shouting abi
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
una sha wan finish daddy yo?
even him sef no dey kip kwayet

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by LazyNairalander(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
With all d free d sheeple sermon one would have expected he'd fed 5000 men without women and children in the counting alas he could shamelessly go online and boast of jamb form.
Freeze (in 2face voice) hope you holy pass elijah shaa, hope you holy pass all prophets shaa.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by derecho(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Those asking: who did the UCHE guy help?Una no read say hin don Jamb form for people too?
The funniest thing is the response of him fans.
Anyways Bible don talk am finish for

Proverbs 18:17
New International Version
In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right, until someone comes forward and cross-examines.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Mariangeles(f): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
olihilistic:
You,how have you affected somebody's life positively like he did to the lad in 2012??

what nonsensical empowerment is that...?
If someone needs money to buy JAMB form, how much more the School fees /books/accommodation...
If you're going to empower someone, go all the way.
If I "empowered" you with JAMB form, then after you strove to graduate, I come back to say I "empowered" you, how would you feel?

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by oshorstan(f): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood actor, Uche just won't stop now, will he?

Uche Maduagwu has again come for OAP Daddy Freeze after the latter shared a post https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbd4TNinBWQ/?taken-by=daddyfreeze from a young man he helped acquire JAMB form back in 2012. (See Story here https://www.nairaland.com/4174358/daddy-freeze-paid-jamb-form)

Uche of course felt Freeze was bragging and lashed out at the controversial media personality.

Daddy Freeze no go even look Uche Face.

Read his post below;

Your shame is overrated... @daddyfreeze This is why people don't take you seriously. Your mates are giving scholarship, you are boasting about a Jamb form you bought for someone since 2012 @daddyfreeze seriously, how can someone be boasting on #instagram that he bought Jamb form for another since 2012? So you didnt even bother paying his fees in #school? Shame overrated... Is that something to boast of? So with all those expensive wrist #watches that you #poston your #page, this is the #best you could do to helping Nigerians, I've also bought Jamb forms for people, but do I boast about it? No.... well, for your information, the #pastors you criticize on a daily basis, have given scholarship to hundreds of #youth in #Nigeria, i heard Bishop Oyedepo has given over one thousand #peoplescholarship in the last two years, it is widely reported that Apostle Suleman this year gave over four hundred people #scholarship, so before you come out to say some people are eating our #TITHES, do your home work. Mr jamb form

http://news.nollyzone.com/mates-giving-scholarship-boasting-jamb-form-uche-maduagwu-daddy-freeze/

Apostle Johnson Suleiman has paid tuitions for over 1000 students. Bought cars for my Comedian Friend, Young messiah, etc The man is a good man and the list is never ending
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by tpapi: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Someone shd get an ambulance near Uche, because freeze wud not b so merciful dis time around
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Like Freeze like Uche
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by bionixs: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
olihilistic:

oga, empowered my foot! Even as a student then, I empowered fellow students. Freez should be ashamed. Mr jamb form. You as his solicitor, you didn't read how many people that are being empowered by those he is hating? They dont know their names even. I feel for your likes when you are busy heaping curses upon your life in the name of castigating pastors. Make your findings before you go about running down those you know little or nothing about, all in the name of hating on pastors. One prominent man once said that those who make news don't read them. News is for people like you who they don't know ever exist. Keep defending nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by bionixs: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
alexistaiwo:
At least he bought JAMB form for somebody.

Mr Man, who you epp angry
empowered my foot
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by romoruyi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Okay
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
bionixs:
empowered my foot
What's my concern with your foot

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Desyner: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
olihilistic:

Did you read the topic at all?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by ehissi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
LazyNairalander:

are you daft or trying to be? Did you miss the part where he said he help but do not tell it out

Nope he isnt trying to be, he's the real deal...... grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by bionixs: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Drniyi4u:
I don't really like Daddy Freeze though, but helping someone with the Jamb form is very laudable. No matter how small you help someone, you don't know how far it may go in their lives. The "ordinary" jamb form had turned to a B.Sc certificate now

I think this Uche Maduagwu is just an attention seeker.
he bought A jamb form and castigate those who give loads of scholarships to communities and you chose a loud mouthed single jamb form buyer. Na hate and lobsided judgment go kill you bro

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
STFU.
He bought it for me and the money went a long way in my life.

If you don't like it, start your own scholarship.
Radarada

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by bionixs: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
LazyNairalander:

are you daft or trying to be? Did you miss the part where he said he help but do not tell it out
don't mind the bloody hater
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by uglodoh(f): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
it was not daddy freeze that posted it online but the person he bought the form for.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by DLuciano: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
olihilistic:

must he go about bragging like daddy freeze?
If he had given him scholarship perhaps he wouldn't have wasted his time reading political science, by the way,
who political science don epp for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by ngwababe(f): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Uche keeping talking joor.....
Until freeze stops judging...

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by felixomor: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
LazyNairalander:
With all d free d sheeple sermon one would have expected he'd fed 5000 men without women and children in the counting alas he could shamelessly go online and boast of jamb form.
Freeze (in 2face voice) hope you holy pass elijah shaa, hope you holy pass all prophets shaa.
Abi o
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
olihilistic:

U TOO STFU. . ...... U slowpoke
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by fejikudz(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
anochuko01:
See how people are yabbing Uche...calling him attention seeker!
isn't freezer an attention seeker too? jamb form 6k and you come online.
You sabi how many people oyedepo and adeboye don epp in over 40 years of ministry?
Person wey no born again wey dey preach give us
you dey mind am... Jamb form for 2012 nor even reach 6k sef... maybe 3k to 5k
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Drniyi4u(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
bionixs:
he bought A jamb form and castigate those who give loads of scholarships to communities and you chose a loud mouthed single jamb form buyer. Na hate and lobsided judgment go kill you bro
Did you read the first line of my initial post? Perhaps by the time you got to the last line you had forgotten the first!

He bought a jamb form for someone, and I like it, any problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by ayoncox: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls I have a question oh! Did DaddyFreeze come out and said he paid for someones Jamb or the guy came out and testify for the benefit he got from him? The last time I checked none of them whether the tithing crew or the notithing crew will come out and start making a he'll of noise on that.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by victorazyvictor(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Don't mind am. even tramadol he no help.

did he boast?

the fact that he never don't mean he can't
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by samsam2019: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
This ebola looking fool who can't even afford to change his shirt is always for whom to shade to be relevant.

Why do they even call him nollywood actor? Which film can anybody here say he has seen him?

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Lokoyen(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
divicode:

Are you blind? Or you did not read Uche's comment?
All this nairaland pickin and their tecno phone self! Hiann

Lol add 10mb to it.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by bionixs: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Drniyi4u:

Did you read the first line of my initial post? Perhaps by the time you got to the last line you had forgotten the first!

He bought a jamb form for someone, and I like it, any problem with that?
must he say it for the world hear?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by macaphan007(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nigerians and mundane things,wasting their time and effort debating about things that are meaningless, good to know where your tithes goes,I believe 90% of those making noise here don't even pay tithe,so why cry more than the bereaved, I want to believe if these same people can focus on the people that collect their tax and what its been used for our country will be better for it, Nigerians are weak minded people,intellectually lazy dolts that don't have an independent opinion,fail to study always quick to join the bandwagon,swift to copy everything they see,we pay taxes from VAT to both personal and income tax,we pay stamp duties,we pay ATM charges but no one has deemed it fit to attack the thieves in Government.I noticed a trend every since NwaAmaIkpe joined nairaland with his sarcasm,I noticed clones and wannabes copying his style,I just laugh at how cerebrally weak some Nigerians are just to sound relevant by copying another person's style,well that's how we roll in this country.am not holding brief for anybody but I wish people can truly find time to research before making their opinions known,no wonder the country is where it is today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad / Nwando Kartia Onyeka: Blogger Who Made The List Of 100 Black Women In Canada / Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.