Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

"God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run (31550 Views)

Regina Daniel's Rejects Baby, This Is Not My Baby, 1 Most Important Reasons Why / "GOD FORBID!!!" - Tonto Dike Rejects Getting Back With Churchill / M.I. Vs Nas: 'we Must Get Our Money Back’ - Chocolate City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by ctrl09(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
To be of a truth, it is not usually easily running a label when you have not arrived totally
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lol @ " Peck Daniel "
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by hardyson(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
aja 1 eeeeeeerrrrrreee,na run sure pass 4 u ooo kiss daniel,make una no turn peck daniel grin grin
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by clemmonce(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kobicove:
If you don't have good and marketable songs there's little a music label can do to rescue your career undecided
that is not always true. even a wack song can blow with good marketing. If an established artist sing a very wack song it will blow with good marketing. Where is Ice prince or Jesse jags

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by suave30: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
undecided
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Which one is Peck Daniel? � � �
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by Leez(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Muckross1122:
After leaving his former record label "G-worldwide" entertainment, kiss Daniel has been getting some congratulations messages from his fans via his social media platforms. But he stylishly reject a greetings from another record label named "chocolate City".

Chocolate city is were "Ice Prince, Brymo, jesse jags, M.i" are before they left the record label due to their poor management. Kiss Daniel has also stylishly rejected them after the record label send him a greetings via twitter.

His fans also advice him to run from the record label, so that they wouldn't turn him to an upcoming artiste.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/god-forbid-kiss-daniel-stylishly-reject.html

kai sum peeps are just brutal
mortein advert kwa grin grin

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by Leez(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Muckross1122:
After leaving his former record label "G-worldwide" entertainment, kiss Daniel has been getting some congratulations messages from his fans via his social media platforms. But he stylishly reject a greetings from another record label named "chocolate City".

Chocolate city is were "Ice Prince, Brymo, jesse jags, M.i" are before they left the record label due to their poor management. Kiss Daniel has also stylishly rejected them after the record label send him a greetings via twitter.

His fans also advice him to run from the record label, so that they wouldn't turn him to an upcoming artiste.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/god-forbid-kiss-daniel-stylishly-reject.html

mortein advert grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by ewizard1: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
But I don't understand how an artist would leave a record label and people would congratulate them as being free from shackles.

Didn't the record label recorded the songs that made him popular?

Abi I am not getting something correctly?

Singers in the house, can you help out?

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by hejoskofficial: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
kiss wish u good luck on ur fly bloy inc ... because most Nigerian artiste once dy leave deir former label deir career starts 2 degrade

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kobicove:
If you don't have good and marketable songs there's little a music label can do to rescue your career undecided

Gbam!
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by enemmo(f): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
ewizard1:
But I don't understand how an artist would leave a record label and people would congratulate them as being free from shackles.

In Kiss Daniels case, I heard G Worldwide didn't allow him feature or be featured with another artiste except his label mate(s).

Normally I don't support Mushroom record labels, but there is no standard record label in Nigeria in my opinion, so maybe he should just sign himself and eat all him money alone.
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by ewizard1: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
enemmo:

In Kiss Daniels case, I heard G Worldwide didn't allow him feature or be featured with another artiste except his label mate(s).

Normally I don't support Mushroom record labels, but there is no standard record label in Nigeria in my opinion, so maybe he should just sign himself and eat all him money alone.
And he is going to get it right like he was when on GW? I think lot of things are involved sha!
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by Supersuave2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Rick9:
That irrelevant label chocolate city mtcheewww I would prefer kiss D to pitch tent with mavin records or worst still YBNL who be chocolate city ?
It'll be better if he can stand alone, g-worldwide has taught him to stand alone by not allowing him and others to feature outside artistes on their tracks or albums.

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by Supersuave2(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
ewizard1:

most of these contracts were signed when the artistes were still upcoming and the terms really do not favor them when they become big hence the need to leave if they can't come to new terms with the label.

1 Like

Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by cheta02(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
If this is true then G-worldwide is Dead !
This guy is the engine room.Sugar boi is time to work really hard else you go extinct.
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by iphanyi10(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
its a natural law of life, success attracts many friends while failure leaves you deserted.
i bet he wouldnt say the same thing to marvins. this life sha!
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by uchemac2: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Female vixens needed for video shoot. Watsapp +2348160838898 if you are one of them.
Re: "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run by encryptjay(m): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Who is saying Chocolate City is dead or kills career?
It's because of the gibberish we listen to these days that's making people talk shit.
Jesse Jagz released Odeysseus album September. How many songs with good lyrics break into the music industry these days?
The trash being released these days has made us to stop appreciating rap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London / Doris Samuel Akonanya, Amputee Actress, Slays In New Pictures / Uche Jombo Dumped By Famous Nollywood Clique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.