Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria (3132 Views)

Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) / Serious Writers Wanted!!! / High Quality Writers Wanted - N3000 Per Article (Non-Negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Codeofconduct(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
HEYWAYA:

I've got it.
please sir kindly modify where you quoted me, and remove my mail. thank you so so much.
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by samzysam: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
idsam600@gmail.com
ilorin
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ondo, OSun, Abia, Anambra and Ebonyi State respectively..... I happen to know more about these states as i grew up, schooled and served our dear nation in the aforementioned states.
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Jessyj616: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
HEYWAYA:
Hello house,

I'm in need of writers who are based in or have superb knowledge of any of the cities in the country, and can write passionately about it.

Leave behind your email address and the name of the city you're best fit to write about and I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

agbale.alice04@gmail.com
Lagos State, Nigeria.
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by pyrexes66: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oanjoyin@gmail.com Lagos
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by HEYWAYA: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Writers are still very much needed, especially those in the SE and SS.

Yeah, I mean those in Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Anambra, Delta, Umuahia, Calabar, Ebonyi, Bayelsa

I haven't heard much from your side, and apparently would love to.

Just leave your email behind, and I will contact you.

1 Like

Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by mayorsho89(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
...@gmail.com for abeokuta. sagamu and some other parts of ogun state
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by LadyDera(f): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
I can write about Rivers state, Bayelsa state, imo state email is derapretty@gmail.com
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by JimloveTM(m): 12:59am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Mikebrown(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Gttyzek@gmail.com Benin City and ekpoma
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by chuks14(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2017
chukwuka.nwabuogor@gmail.com Benin City.
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by isioma25: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2017
I can write for Asaba, Delta State. Onyibehvictory@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Premiumwriter: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
HEYWAYA:
Hello house,

I'm in need of writers who are based in or have superb knowledge of any of the cities in the country, and can write passionately about it.

Leave behind your email address and the name of the city you're best fit to write about and I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Wenjames7@gmail.com BENUE STATE.
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Emeraldz(f): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Odiemerald@gmail.com,. I can write about Ebonyi and Oyo states
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by AbuMikey(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
-
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by HEYWAYA: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Calling on writers in Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Minna.

Would love to hear from you, now and in 2018.

Just drop your email, and I will be in your inbox.

Thank you.
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Zenzu01(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
HEYWAYA:
Calling on writers in Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Minna.

Would love to hear from you, now and in 2018.

Just drop your email, and I will be in your inbox.

Thank you.

richestc@gmail.com

Jos or Kaduna
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by oviidaniel(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
WITHOUT BORDERS
If we can write together, we can live together

Without Borders is a creative writing digital social experiment that will connect writers across borders.
It aims to use creative writing to fight discrimination and dispel stereotypes by showing how writers in different places and with different lives can contribute and tell one big story without having to destroy the little stories of others.
Fifty (50) or more writers will contribute to a fictional story by writing a one page continuation of the story ‘Without Borders’. Writers are free to twist the story in any form by addressing any social issue or topic of their choice but must connect the story in the page before their own.
How to participate
Indicate your willingness to participate or be contacted by the creators of the project and register here; https:///forms/bdFSee2wbbAXZPWu2

Upon acceptance into the project, a one page story would be sent for you to continue using the following guidelines;
Font size: 12
Font type: Times New Roman
Line spacing: 1.5
Text alignment: Justify
Not more than one page
If non-English words are contained please send an extra page listing and explaining them

Submit your continuation within five (5) days after receiving the one page story from the creators
Disclaimer
By submitting your own story you hereby agree that you have no control of any story before or after yours and your story becomes property of the social experiment/project
Acceptance of your work after review into the project is at the sole discretion of the creators
E-mail: withoutbordersng@gmail.com
Phone: +234 (0) 8052676700
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by HEYWAYA: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Happy New Year, everyone.

Writers are still needed here.

Just leave your email behind in this thread and I will get back to you.

Thanks so much.
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by hrm93: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
HEYWAYA:
Happy New Year, everyone.
Writers are still needed here.
Just leave your email behind in this thread and I will get back to you.
Thanks so much.
otihrm@gmail.com
Lagos and Delta States
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by oceanized25(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2018
I can write about Bayelsa state,joeiteimote90@gmail.com
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by sweetum: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
I am based in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State and I can write extensively about the state. Email is jenniferokafor65@gmail.com
Tel: 07064670927
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Linux20: 6:03am On Jan 06, 2018
Awogbemilat@yahoo.com. akure
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
muoboisivwe@yahoo.com

I'm based in Lagos.
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by lovetruth(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2018
safelawa@gmail. com Ogun state
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Tunalty(m): 1:17am On Jan 11, 2018
tunalty2579@gmail.com... Lagos and ogun
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by laura8: 6:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Jos..the land of peace and tourism... Deanlaura12@gmail.com
Nasarawa......
Benue
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Tonieokey(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
tonieokey@gmail.com.
I can write on edo state as a whole and Benin city as an area of focus.
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by zoroby(m): 6:02am On Jan 18, 2018
brighteze008@gmail.com Zaria, Kaduna State
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by sinasokan307: 12:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Adeskn@gmail.com
Ilorin, Kwara State.
Re: Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria by Tonieokey(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2018
tonieokey@gmail.com

Benin city

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Reditory: Earn Money From Your Write-ups / Animation Studio Looking For Scripts To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.