Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode (22880 Views)

How A Customer Stood His Ground Against Outrageous NEPA Bill. / President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo / Ben Bruce Trolls President Buhari Using Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
If is true buhari said this, my people we have to start reacting against these continuous destruction of Nigeria image. What is he trying to tell the international public... This is becoming unbearable, u might not understand till u travel out... I like this rhetoric response from fani kayode...
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Organs(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Einl:
He does have a point. Sadly.

What point does he have? A hungry madman looking for relevance? What is he saying here that makes sense to you? Ok let me analyze it for you, then you will know we are actually very myopic and stupid as a people and as a nation if idiots like this can speak in Nigeria and it will be on the news.
1. During the presidential campaign in 2015, the opposition were asking for buhari's Original WAEC certificate. He said it is with the army since you submit originals to the army back in the day and that his photocopy got burnt when his house got burnt when he was in prison, immediately, controversy went up all over the place with everyone with his own conspiracy theories. Buhari got a copy from his old school and submitted that and the controversies continued. A labour leader mentioned that even if buhari submits a nepa bill as certificate he will vote for him, that was it, people now said he actually submitted a nepa bill as certificate, her irrelevant FFK is repeating same thing.
2. Buhari is a soldier and went to Barewa College a prestigious high school, then NDA, then Sandhurst for Bachelors and American War college for masters.
3. I am not saying Buhari is doing everything right, nope far from it. But the facts are the facts.

Yes our educational system and standard is at an all time low.
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by BeijinDossier: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
FFK is very correct.
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by talk2percy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:
grin grin grin

Igbos occultist

Igbos criminals

Igbos miscreants

Fake Igbos Jews baba is in the east now

Rant or make noise and you will be wiped off the soil

Nepa bill ko

Phone bill ne
we will soon know who the real terrorists are. U know too well that the Igbos have never been know with terrorism or to be terrorists unlike u Northerners and Muslims that are born terrorists and have terrorism running in ur blood. We are not known with blowing up ourselves, the world including urself knows who does that at will and who enters people's homes and murder them in their sleeps and even rape them with their bloody uncircumcised prick!
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by rasco2000me: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bonapart:
when I visit Nigeria eh... Nothing will stop me from visiting Fani Kayode

Oga you are the voice of the voiceless

Ride on sir
heeeeeyaaaa u can not use ur brain,don't u know ffk is an hungry man,know dat dat is what he did during obasonjo before they gv him appointment but bahari no send d idiot Na wailer his house rent will soon expired Na dat time u go know say dis ffk madness no get part two
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by ekestic1976(f): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
alienvirus:
This guy has finally lost it. What has gone wrong with Femi? What is the name of the disease he is suffering from?
Delusion of grandeur! Wonder what he does for a living!
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by yemite200(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why are FFK's families looking at him like this, instead of bringing him to Aro in Abeokuta for psychiatric evaluation, if Yaba left full of his crazy colleagues?
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by bdauran: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
With that NEPA bill he has gone far beyond you and yet he's ur president whether u like it or not.....
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
some people deserve some kind of millitary hands
if dem carry am go put for jail na, e go dey shout say na injustice

1 Like

Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by coputa(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Buhari is part of the problem he's complaining about.Our leaders are sycophants,they pretend as if they care for us.
Has Obj not complain of corruption in Nigeria,something he legitimized during his regime.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Meritocracy: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fani is not educated despite all his certificate, nursery school student get senses than him.
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by kolas88(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
That was how you told us he was dead when he was receiving treatment in London

Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by coputa(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Organs:

What point does he have? A hungry madman looking for relevance? What is he saying here that makes sense to you? Ok let me analyze it for you, then you will know we are actually very myopic and stupid as a people and as a nation if idiots like this can speak in Nigeria and it will be on the news.
1. During the presidential campaign in 2015, the opposition were asking for buhari's Original WAEC certificate. He said it is with the army since you submit originals to the army back in the day and that his photocopy got burnt when his house got burnt when he was in prison, immediately, controversy went up all over the place with everyone with his own conspiracy theories. Buhari got a copy from his old school and submitted that and the controversies continued. A labour leader mentioned that even if buhari submits a nepa bill as certificate he will vote for him, that was it, people now said he actually submitted a nepa bill as certificate, her irrelevant FFK is repeating same thing.
2. Buhari is a soldier and went to Barewa College a prestigious high schoo then NDA, then Sandhurst for Bachelors and American War college for masters.
3. I am not saying Buhari is doing everything right, nope far from it. But the facts are the facts.

Yes our educational system and standard is at an all time low.
Stop posting unverified trash here.During the era of Buhari,enlisting into the Nigeria army was based on quota system which was favourable to the North,so most illiterates joined the force with the attendant rapid promotion and I'm service training.This made many of them to attain high ranks but with little formal education.
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by smartpyzee(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
chibabe259:
FATALITY
lemme help you with the picture grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by rayobaba(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
I know u can say ds. Ds are d likes of fayose. They cant even respect the title. Omo a se iru e fun en. Attention seeker. Nothing to offer than shading to make relevancy.
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by GGirll: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy
Paperwhite:
Buhari lamenting the poor state of Education in Nigeria? A president whose government gave a paltry percentage of the budget to education? Even Victor Ikpeba that made that infamous statement-[/b]"even if Buhari presents NEPA-bill as certificate I'll vote for him"[b] have since regretted the infamy.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Josmila(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bonapart:

Ride on sir

Unfortunately you failed to notice he lost his voice when he was eating the national yam in different forms - roasted, boiled, pounded, etc.
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Ctrlsolutn: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
I thought they hav already warned us to not carelessly speak ill of our leaders anymore...lol
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by tolguy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:
grin grin grin
Igbos occultist
Igbos criminals
Igbos miscreants
Fake Igbos Jews baba is in the east now
Rant or make noise and you will be wiped off the soil
Nepa bill ko
Phone bill ne
i beg dnt giv dem hrt attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by tolguy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bonapart:

Ride on sir
mad visiting chief mad
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by tolguy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
alienvirus:
This guy has finally lost it. What has gone wrong with Femi? What is the name of the disease he is suffering from?
poverterial brain infection
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by tolguy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
fyneguy:
FFK is really bitter sha...what did Buhari do to him?
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by tolguy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
fyneguy:
blockin his source of income
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mr Kayus, what is the essence of a PHD certificate holder who can not expose corrupt people (suspect) like you and others who stole money for their unborn generation even though they spent more than six years in governance? If 'Nepa Bill Certificate' holder can collect our last kobo stolen from people (suspect) like you, believe me, if election starts today, 'I will still vote for him'. When you clear yourself from the financial allegation leveled against you, we will take your bitterness and allegation against this government serious.
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Veeguns1: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bonapart:

Ride on sir
see how gullible you are, voice of which voiceless. return power to PDP and your eyes go clear
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by RoyalUc(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
fyneguy:

That is what I don't understand. A man that has refused to join issues with you, why not let him be?
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by goshee: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
NEPA bill, bread label, even lawma/PSP receipt all I know is Sai Baba till 2023 Insha Allah.
exactly brother said baba till you die
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Teacher1776(m): 6:16am On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
NEPA bill, bread label, even lawma/PSP receipt all I know is Sai Baba till 2023 Insha Allah.
Stop masturbating. It is not good for your health.
Stop sniffing soakaway angle gums. It is destroying your brain.
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Azam101: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Sadist ffk
Re: Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode by Commandoabdul(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
alienvirus:
NEPA bill disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 / Governor Sanwoolu Gives First Speech After Election Victory / How I Will Tackle Inflation, Naira, Forex Crises, By Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.