Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG (60585 Views)

Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos / Blessing Agbomhere To Sue FG After Surviving Accident That Killed 3 / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by suave30: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chai grin
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Propertyangel(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
ogao wonder shall never end , check this out https://www.nairaland.com/4176006/teach-skill-how-make-money
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
SirLakes:

Go and sue Fashola abi PHCN now.

Mr Right

We could actually bring a class action law suit against the power companies and the government but with people like you thinking the way you do ... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by enemmo(f): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), Please sir we request you to sue the useless Lagos State government that want to kill Lagosian with epidemic. Ambode has turned Lagos State to waste dumping site.

Its really bad. Refuse dumps everywhere.

I pray there is no epidemic.

Almost all the houses on my street have refuse in front of them.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by iamjavadem(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
So its government that said you should not look where you are going? Next time get one of those dogs that blind people use. Mumu.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by yemififi: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Femi Falana: one of the most greedy people in Nigeria
A man puttin on the disguise of democracy to undermine democracy and perpetrate an anti masses govt.
Let him break his head.
It won't affect the price of garri
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by basic23111: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
because u be lawyer abi,
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Student125(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
I believe falana is talking in parables, this is another blow to religious believe.
Nigerians are quick to attributes consequence of governments failure to devil instead of holding government responsible, you hear let's pray to God so that such will not be our portion.
He is simply telling Nigerians to use more of their brain.
#freethesheeple shouldn't be just about tithe but from mental slavery.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by SirLakes: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

We could actually bring a class action law suit against the power companies and the government but with people like you thinking the way you do ... undecided

What have you been watching al this while.

Swerve Oga Right.

Na only inside that book called Nigerian constitution Right dey.

Nigerians gat no single right.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by ariyebaba(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
I lafffffff taya
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by madridguy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ambode need better slap for scratching the PSP. Ambode, no matter how hard you try, 100 years you can never match Fashola achievement.

enemmo:

Its really bad. Refuse dumps everywhere.

I pray there is no epidemic.

Almost all the houses on my street have refuse in front of them.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by linearity: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
kolafolabi:
I don't understand Falz's father...Sueing FG for what? No wonder it too so long to confirm him as SAN..

It is the responsibility of the FG to repair the road, you can sue anyone who neglects their responsibilities in a court of law.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
yes but you can make much money just by clicking on this link you will earn 10$ per user invite from below link:
http://earningfire.com/?ref=8538 now
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by SirLakes: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamjavadem:
So its government that said you should not look where you are going? Next time get one of those dogs that blind people use. Mumu.

LMAO
You nor well aswaer

You Don make me laugh piss for body grin
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by SirLakes: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
linearity:

It is the responsibility of the FG to repair the road, you can sue anyone who neglects their responsibilities in a court of law.

Eeehn Eeehn grin

Dey will pay damages abi

I can't laugh oooo
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by mabea: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know the cause...
Me too
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Edelweiss44: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
0temAtum:
The number of people that will ascribe this accident to the doing of his or her god is directly proportional to the gullibility level of our nation Nigeria. So far so good, I've not seen comments from the gullible who will come and claim that it's the doing of their god against Mr Falana who speak against tithing and it's marvelous in their sights. Is this a sign that religion is losing the stronghold of its superstitious lies on the people of my nation? Thanks be to Nature if this is so as the gods of religion are currently caged.

Maybe you have a point there. When God said "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm", maybe he was talking to foolish men like Falana who not only opened their mouth to sell the Buhari dummy to Nigerians , but also opened his mouth to be insulting God and men of God up and down. And you yourself! be careful in case you don't want to join the queue after Falana.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by linearity: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
SirLakes:

Eeehn Eeehn grin

Dey will pay damages abi

I can't laugh oooo

Agreed, they might not pay, but if more people hold their hands to the fire in this manner, they will start paying attention.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by toprealman: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
nairavsdollars:
He is a bloody clown like his son Falz
True.....just that he decided to continue with his successful legal profession. Falz inherited the funny genes from him no doubt.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by lokoventurex1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, we know it is the responsibility of the federal government to fix and amend bad roads on federal road.

But what can someone like me do that was unfairly sacked by one of the leading bank in Nigeria and i was also denied October salary after i had worked. The worse of all, my pension for the whole year i lasted with them bank was not remitted in my RSA by the recruiting firm that got me for the bank.

I have a post on nairaland here i wrote about the plight. Yeah, people will tell you to sue the bank and the recruiting firm. What about the litigation fees? What can a man that can't afford the litigation do?
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Jaabioro(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
The Joke of the century..
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
The ones who have been killed, those who died as a result of the failed government, what should they have done? Burn any one associated with them? You work for them, all along, you never sued any, now you are affected, you are blabbing. Ijot.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
The ones who have been killed, those who died as a result of the failed government, what should they have done? Burn any one associated with them? You work for them, you never sued any, now you are affected, you are blabbing. Ijot.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Kukaracha(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mad people everywhere... I wonder why just few of them roam
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Government collected our resources/taxes to give us good roads, first class hospitals in all the local governments areas, uninterrupted power supply, affordable housing and educations and so on. Yet, we are not seeing what we are paying taxes for. This is corruption and act of terrorism against taxpayers.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by tete7000(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
nairavsdollars:
He is a bloody clown like his son Falz

Rather, his son is a clown like he his. He learnt to be clownish from his dad. However it will be laudable if the man can sue the government. Let someone at least give them something to worry about.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by SirLakes: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
linearity:

Agreed, they might not pay, but if more people hold their hands to the fire in this manner, they will start paying attention.

Who are the people? You, Me, Common man?

How many human right activist do we have in Nigeria.

If I should say I wanna sue the FG for a bad road, at the end of the day, who loses. Me!

The only people that can sue the FG are the rich people and they don't fucking care because many of them are benefiting from all these abnormalities.

Common man doesn't have a fuckïng right in this country.

You try to claim a right with em SARS grin o te tan ni mo so fun e yen o

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
noblealuu:
This is laughable. cheesy

Shey? grin

Especially the sue government part smiley

On a serious note, Quickest Recovery sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by gr8tsuccess: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
adelowor:

Just a small warning from God. Thank God it is only your head and rib. Stop blasphemy against Men of God. Remember no one can fight for God or on His behalf.
cThank you my dear. Exactly what I want to say.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by zicoraads: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
And we wonder how rotten we have gotten. It's not our fault though, most of us have been bastardized by our useless educational institutions. We don't even know our rights anymore. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by 0temAtum: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Maybe you have a point there. When God said "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm", maybe he was talking to foolish men like Falana who not only opened their mouth to sell the Buhari dummy to Nigerians , but also opened his mouth to be insulting God and men of God up and down. And you yourself! be careful in case you don't want to join the queue after Falana.
gullibility!!!! grin
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by kolokolobi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Many laughing why he may sue. If he can show that the government that either directly or indirectly created that man hole did not have duty of care to warn him or other persons of the impending danger or did not barricade same man hole to avert the accident he has grounds to claim for disability that could arise out of that negligence.

I am not a lawyer. However it is possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.