Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (38764 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Billionaire, Business tycoon,yahoo Yahoo, Thief,Chief Davido Oyedepo (Alias pay ur tithe or i open the gate of hell
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by danag4life(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
icon8:

O ti e daa!

Afi billionaire clergyman naa.

Hmmm
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Themandator: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2017
maximunimpact:
The biggest thief in the history of religion trying to earn some credibility. If he really is a Christian let him cut covenant university fees so his sheeples can afford education in a school they funded with their tithe.

You don't know jack about history .., the biggest criminal and a satanic one at that in the history of Christianity is the catholic church .... I can give you details for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Themandator: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2017
africanusvu:
This is the man who av so redefined Christianity that it now seems to difficult to comprehend d bible again.This.to me.is the man who have made heaven seem so easy that hell now seems non existent.this is the father of Heaven made easy. The man who av deceived us to now believe that you can easily pay off ur sins with cash no mater how big ur sin.This is the man who teaches the worldly youths what they want to hear not what they nerd to hear.This finally is the man who have taken paradise too far from today's generation.who works against Christ.spoiling what have been rrpairrd

You na really full... The church that sold forgiveness for real property is the catholic church. Go and read the history of the church

This man made me a Christian with understanding. He is the one person I can listen to.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by icon8: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2017
danag4life:

Hmmm

Oro pesi je o, oro di hmmmm...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Themandator: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2017
maximunimpact:

Helpless sheeple who told you am Muslim? I am more Christian than you because I know false prophets when I see one. Oyedepo and all Pentecostal pastors are scammer artistes.

The orthodox church you belong to has more than half the world wealth stolen from the rightful owners and left them as relics in different corners of the world ...Advice them to sell them aNd start universities in every country of the world for free as atonement for their sins from ages
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by mikeapollo: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2017
Benjom:
A stupendous silent achiever cheesy

May God continue to uphold this great man.

''silent'' achiever?
That man is not ''silent'' in any way!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2017
wow..Great reunion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Church Excommunicates Rev. Patrick Edet Who Quit Priesthood / Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay / Pope Benedict Left After ‘A Mystical Experience’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.