Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo (20651 Views)

Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by shukuokukobambi: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
sharpsecret:
wetin concern me and gej...i tink say una say bayelsa is not part of igbo's,.so why bringin gej into d matter

You're the slave of the otuoke man thats why cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by poseidon12: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2017
Stupid political jobber and sycophant.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by FriendNG: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2017
igbodefender:
That is the truth. If Igbos vote Buhari in 2019, they will get presidency in 2023.

It will be a hard thing. Based on the current arrangement Tinubu and other Yoruba are waiting for Buhari to handover to them.

sarrki:

Bro you know how it works

The few Northernern that wants pmb out

Its for selfish interest

They want another 8years

This thread gat do notin with wat u typed.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by DedeNkem: 2:43am On Nov 15, 2017
This m*oron is a sell out!

Buhari illegally invaded your area with the army and slaughtered your people for no legit reason and you still want your people to vote for him!

Some people are brain-dead!! How much were you bribed with? Fool!!

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by sapele914(m): 4:55am On Nov 15, 2017
smulti:
Nigerians and Nigeria is in a big mess no matter how you want to twist it to suite your narratives

R . I . P competency

it's now about Religion, Tribe,Favouritism, Nepotism
Why generalize Nigeria,You should have said your own personal life is a mess,I know a friend that made a million Naira today,This is the way Nigeria was when you were born,in sin was you conceived in sin yea shall live. Get with the program.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by emmie14: 4:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Licking ass
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Adebowale89(m): 5:17am On Nov 15, 2017
by 2019 if this ipob issues still continue then the political makers might be scared to entrust Nigeria political space in the hand of Igbo

the Igbo leaders need to address their internal crisis and put their house in order. invite the ipob, dialogue with the youth, carry the youth along and makes them understand the dividends of having one voice in the region which would influence the Igbo national political dominant

looking forward to see Igbo president, perhaps our overdue hope on technology and internal & external trade would has a change

I want Igbo president in a short time
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by thunderbabs: 5:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Who said that? Nigerians need to slap that statement out of his mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by supereagle(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:

Its 100% certain

Power is moving back to south east come 2023

Dave Umahi is the capable one to lead us to the promise land. Rochas is not the right one, he grab all Nigeria landscape for his family and himself. He will be busy building flyovers that vehicles can't move on them. Ndi Igbo shine your eyes.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by smulti(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2017
sapele914:
Why generalize Nigeria,You should have said your own personal life is a mess,I know a friend that made a million Naira today,This is the way Nigeria was when you were born,in sin was you conceived in sin yea shall live. Get with the program.

( A ) Friend of yours made a million naira out of approximately 200 million population in a geographical entity and you call that a progress..chai

in conversion to the currency I'm using it's not enough to pay my personal monthly bills excluding entertainment

a million naira cannot sustain my one month stay back home except I stay indoors, am ain't bragging, I got huge responsibilities
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by 7lives: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:

Baba for national cohesion

Power will move to the southeast

VP will cone from north central

Senate from southwest

Speaker from north west

Please remember this discussion

God bless you for this, but our confused brothers from the east needs to understand that they can't ask for presidency and Biafra, they need to make up their minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Rawkis24: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Oga boos don't worry Igbo's Will vote bihari in 2026 sia Atiku 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Ogbonnaya Onu Resigns / Nigeria Ranked Third Most Terrorised Nation In The World - GTI Reports / Oromoni Sylvester: We're Determined To Pursue This Case To The End - Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.