Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color (747 Views)

SOLD... Tin-can Cleared 2005 Toyota Siena XLE Silver Color / SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color / SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry LE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by calculusx(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
• 2009 Toyota Camry

• Xle Trim

• 6-Cylinder Engine

• Thumb-start Engine

• AM/FM CD (6 CD Changer)

• Navigation System

• Reverse Camera

• Silver Color

• JBL Sound System

• Leather Interior

• Alloy Wheels

• Wood-grain Interior

• Adjustable Steering

• Wheel Anti-lock Brakes

• Tire Pressure Monitoring System

• Traction/Stability Control

• Asking Price #3.5m

• Contact Calculusx on IG: calculusxautos
• Tel: 0809-638-5068
• BB Pin D8725988

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Price..
Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by calculusx(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Price..

calculusx:
• Asking Price #3.5m

• Contact Calculusx on IG: calculusxautos
• Tel: 0809-638-5068
• BB Pin D8725988

Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by calculusx(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2017

Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Do you also steal from clients like your partner Kunle Ayanjoke usatobuy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
TSAT:

Kunle,so,after two years and counting,this is what you are coming up with. what if the fund was a bank loan or a customer funds and the person decided to do his worst to me. your silence all these while,and now that you are being forced out by this thread,this is what you have to say? i really don't know what you want me or anyone to make out from the mails you presented as what happened to my fund nor how it will translate to money in my account or the time value of the fund for the past two years and counting. i remember how many times i tried getting you to tell me what happened to the 9m then. all to no avail. in early 2016 or thereabout,my wife(whom,i told you has the GX470 as her birthday gift) even had to call to talk to you on ways of you making a repayment plan. NOTHING came out of it as you NEVER acted on your word you gave her.

in one of your mails,i asked how much of my funds you had,you said $25k which,was more than enough to make FULL payment for the said 2010 bmw 750LI and make deposit for the GX470. you said you gave your friend a draft of $16,100 for the bmw. what then happened to the balance as you NEVER deposited for the GX470 nor refunded it back to me. Rather,you continued your business as usual. You just confirmed how wicked you are.

This is what you support. I am disappointed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by calculusx(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

This is what you support. I am disappointed!

Which Planet are you from?

Who is this? I'm sure you are NEW here.

How has my response showed I supported him? Is English hard for you to Comprehend?

[b]https://www.nairaland.com/4117714/usautobuy-another-scammer-resurfaced/12

" More reason why I stopped pre-order and go for point n kill option, it gives one rest of mind.
I'v sent you more than #10m upfront for USD purchase especially during recession period and u delivered. If you are a bad person you could have disappeared into thin air.

It's quite unfortunate this happened but people who are not in this line of business won't see things from the same perspective importers will see it.

Nevertheless, you could have find a way to inundate the Client and pay him back if not at once, at least, in instalments, this would have saved you from this mess.

Anyway, I will advise you engage your client and work out modalities on his refund. 2yrs has gone already. I must commend the OP for his Patience because some people will make life unbearable for you if you owe them 10k overnight grin grin

Waiting to get a refund from the supposed dealer before refunding the Client will do more harm than good. Remember, Internet never sleep, someone may Google your name 10yrs from now and see this poo.

If you are capable of refunding him and move on while you wait to be refunded if at all you will ever be refunded, please do it. It may not be convenient but will save your name and all these bashing left right n centre. You never can tell which extent this can go in this global age. Your contact nos, bank info, house address(es) past n present are here already, getting your SSN won't take some jobless NLers 1min to get.

Take this as one of the challenges in business, they are bound to happen, over-coming them is more important. May GOD see you through bro"[/b]
Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by calculusx(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
* Now Available in Red & Silver Colors...
Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by calculusx(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2017

Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by calculusx(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
3 units Available in different Colors

Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by calculusx(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
* Varieties; the spice of life...

Re: SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Silver Color by calculusx(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
* Full to the brim...

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Clean Title Toyota Camry LE 2005 Model (Leather + Alloy) / Neatly Nigeria Used Honda Accord 2003 US Spec. available for sale / Mazda E2200 SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.