Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers (14068 Views)

Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off / I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help / Apple Confirms Iphone 8 Is Making A Crackling Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers by ArchangeLucifer: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
The iPhone X appears to have multipleteething troubles, albeit ones that aren't necessarily common. Some users on Reddit, MacRumors and Twitter report that the new handset's top speaker is crackling at higher volume levels. The severity varies, but it happens regardless of what you're playing and persists with replacement units. It doesn't appear to affect most units, but it's common enough that it's not necessarily an isolated issue.

We've asked Apple for comment and will keep you updated. Apple support reps are already collecting diagnostic info, so they're at least investigating the reports.

It's difficult to pin down a cause at this stage. Although the differing levels of the problem suggest the crackling could be a hardware issue, this comes mere weeks after Apple fixed a software flaw that produced crackles on the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. If it's a related issue, the company could theoretically push out a patch that addresses the problem without replacements. Either way, this and other problems are a reminder that cutting-edge phones can have their share of early glitches -- it can take time before manufacturers iron out the kinks.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/iphone-x-units-suffer-crackling-061000029.html

Re: More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers by rozay12345: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
The technology rat race is quite impressive and the same time demeaning, the motto of companies in this generation is to get the product out there and beat the competitors to it without adequate /necessary testing, all these bug discoveries that beats company internal testing requires Countries to set up acceptable standards/boards in which every product must pass through for a minimum of three months before they are released for use. This has happened with Samsung, Tesla Motor Batteries, SpaceX and many more Companies, on the long run, it would be unhealthy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers by Giddymoney(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thank God I didn't waste my money on this trash called a phone
Re: More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers by MarkWayne89: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
That's a new one!

Every day we hear of another issue with iPhone X.

The thing that scares me is that iPhone X is the first real innovation since Steve Jobs passed away. And I think they didn't prepare at all for this launch. Making the phone available to market too soon.

My personal phone is an iPhone, but given all the issues that iPhone X presents, when upgrading, I might consider switching to Android. And instead of using one iOS and Android (like now), I will be using 2 Androids. undecided
Re: More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers by lexrichy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
am happy with my Samsung note 8
Re: More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers by Robbin7(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
This is just system failure, with OS upgrade, it can be corrected.
Re: More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Robbin7:
This is just system failure, with OS upgrade, it can be corrected.

are you my director? you sound familiar.. everything is system failure that requires a patch..

1 Like

Re: More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
I prefer Samsung galaxy note8 to iPhone X
Re: More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers by chineduho: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Bigman big trouble...

The solution is in my signature though

(1) (Reply)

I Turned Off Read Receipt On Whatsapp To View A Status Yet This Happened / Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model / 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.