Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East (22370 Views)

Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos / This Man Promised To Assassinate President Buhari If He Is Re-elected: Photo / IPOB Disowns Sit-at-home Order, Tells Ndigbo To Ignore Chika Edoziem Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by ImaIma1(f): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Toothless bulldogs.

Some gullible minded ones will still come here and support Kanu and everything he stood for.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by LUGBE: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
We know is propaganda as usual, this useless country

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Leez(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
PMBNG:

http://headline.com.ng/ipob-disown-video-threatening-assassinate-buhariamp/
d hydraulic soup clan in hot tears rite now grin
dy fail to realise dt propaganda is now history

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by erico2k2(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
edoman2016:
The fact is IPOB has nothing on the table to threaten federal government unlike Niger Delta avengers. Federal government takes the threat of Niger Delta avengers serious because they are blessed with crude oil feeding this nation.
nah thats not the reason,
The reason is simple, blazing the pipeline means no oil money and no oil money meanas those in ABJ will have nothing to share, the more the struggle goes on the less money they have and thier time is very short 4 years.Imagine you spend N300m to get to ABJ, and you cant make N200m, nor B bad mkt B dat?
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Leez(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:
Fear no gree them
ds boy

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by bencynthgreat: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Qsscruz:
This aint rocket science..Anybody with common sense would know that was a cheap propaganda by those spurious government officials to support their erratic claims of IPOB being a terrorist organization.. What is even more pathetic is their gullible followers swallowing everything handed down to them hook, line and sinker.. The joke is on y'all...
Exactly u really have ur head rightly screwed to ur neck. I have been saying ipob youths are never brainwashed but their their haters. the level of ignorance I see from ipob haters is just too much. I don't see any reason why a mentally stable person will accept those junk news. They think ipob are not smart enough. KANU will be playing with their emotion and they will be masturbating to it begging for unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Organs(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
gidgiddy:
The video looked contrived and faked. My guess is that the DSS brought some people together, gave them masks to read a statement in a desperate attempt to tag IPOB as a terrorist organisation.

The simple reasoning here is that if IPOB was going to wear masks and threaten to kill Buhari, they would have endorsed it on Radio Biafra as well.

I listend to Radio Biafra last night, there was not one word about Buhari visiting Ebonyi.
\

Your premise is flawed. Also, why point the finger at DSS? You think they will stoop that low to the level of propaganda with IPOB? They already proscribed them as Terrorists end of story.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by BruncleZuma: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
After the whistleblower macabre dance, anybody that takes APC and by extension their several media aides serious needs urgent psychological evaluation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Story Story
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by checkedout: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Na wa ooo

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by David160(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
they are doing damage control
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by makky555(f): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is your brain paining you?

sarrki:
Fake Igbos Jews

Igbos criminals

Igbos criminals

Igbos occultist

Igbos sycophants

Igbos miscreants are in rigorous pains right now
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Omeokachie: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
This government (known for its propaganda) is throwing in everything its got in trying to brand IPOB a terrorist organisation, seeing the condemnation that followed its hasty proscription of the group.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by talk2percy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
This government is full of poo...Igbos can never behave in this manner that ur Northern brainless terrorists acted..only fools will buy this video. Shekau and his boys acted out the script u handed over to them, simple.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Krisddon: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:
Fear no gree them
Nairaland landlord, I don't have sympathy or empathy for IPOB but I knew that video was a propaganda because IPOB isn't a faceless group! Get sense na!!!
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:
Fear no gree them
Why is your life like this? you no get work? abi na ipob matter they give you food? your case should be presented to TP Joshua.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by bionixs: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
nwabobo:
It was quite obvious, the speaker was even trying to fake the Igbo accent.

Lawal Daura and his boys did a very poor job there.
afonjas, ehh! Those people? Fear them. They are ready to die for what doesn't concern them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by CrtlAltDel: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Theakthedream:

Ipob is now denying it after they have failed... Lol
Igbos are learners when it comes to politics….. These guys are short sighted grin grin
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Made1414(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Throwback:
Dem no born dem well naa.

They have failed to intimidate the commander in chief, they are now forced to swallow their vomit.

They did not deny it yesterday, but waited till the president called their bluff before denying a threat that had already become useless.

Are they also going to deny the threats credited to Emma Powerful, warning Buhari not to visit the East?

How long will it take Emma Powerful to deny Emma Powerful?

Is IPOB still gloating that the FG is a victim of its many traps when IPOB is always the one on the defensive?

IPOB is a body of jesters that only amuse the Eastern almajiris.

Last last, Buhari chase IPOB enter LONIM. What a joke that has now fallen apart, ready to wither into oblivion. Those who vouch that IPOB will one day jovially sing the national anthem are not mistaken at all. IPOB will one day deny all the terror promoting videos of Kanu, claiming they had long sacked him, and his opinions does not reflect their own.

Have you paid your house rent yet? Just be here typing long note. Landlord deadline fast approaching

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by IYANGBALI: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fear don dey catch dem. Dem no wan see another Python dance again for Biafra

Buhari 1- 0 Ibo
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Funjosh(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Fear don dey catch dem. Dem no wan see another Python dance again for Biafra

Buhari 1- 0 Ibo

Guy how far, so you still dey this Nairaland I don miss you miss your Wahala. grin
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by billyG(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
make 1 of his hair miss,& see how fulani militias will take over d SE,leaving sorrow,tears & blood.....dia regular trade mark.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Ngozi123(f): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
The fact that there are Nigerians who actually believe that that video was anything other than government-sponsored propaganda is truly worrying undecided. The education system in Nigeria really needs to improve... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
GoroTango:
An afterthought, with the DSS breathing down their necks, they are sure to issue a denial
Good. Day sir,my name is funmi,i am a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos,please if you are a Fulani man I will like to Suck and bleep you,as. I respect foolanis,but if you are just a. don't bother as you are in the same category with us slaves to the fulani empire.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Mak4web(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by gidgiddy: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Organs:
\

Your premise is flawed. Also, why point the finger at DSS? You think they will stoop that low to the level of propaganda with IPOB? They already proscribed them as Terrorists end of story.

The proscribed them but the case has been challenged in court. It would be very difficult to prove that an unarmed group with little or no history of violence is a terrorist organisation.

So I would not discount this government cooking up this video same as they cooked up TRIPOB and REIPOB in other to get IPOB down.

Anybody can cover their face, raise the Biafran flag and claim to be IPOB.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Good. Day sir,my name is funmi,i am a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos,please if you are a Fulani man I will like to Suck and bleep you,as. I respect foolanis,but if you are just a. don't bother as you are in the same category with us slaves to the fulani empire.
Save your tongue for someone else. I'm already taken
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by IYANGBALI: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Funjosh:

Guy how far, so you still dey this Nairaland I don miss you miss your Wahala. grin
I travelled out to UK on vacation. I'm still outside the country, i am right now in the US, I hope to be back early next year. Take care and don't get worse
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by IYANGBALI: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

continueto useless yourself like condoms

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
1. IPOB is IPOB and is not known by any other name.
2.Did you see or hear IPOB/Radio Biafra issue statements or video threatening such?
3.IPOB focus is referendum and to totally boycott the fraudelent elections in Biafraland starting with Anambra.
4.IPOB is non-violent and believes in ultimate restoration of Biafra through civil disobedience and within the ambit of the law.
5.Buhari and his DSS should explain the source of the video.
6. IPOB remains committed to the total unadulterated restoration of Biafra. The aspirations and will of the Biafran people can never be quenched or crushed by any
brute force, intimidation and blackmail.
6. Every news site or print media that carried that news and spread that video must be questioned cos they know about it.

The FG has failed again, what a cheap propaganda.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
1. IPOB is IPOB and is not known by any other name.
2.Did you see or hear IPOB/Radio Biafra issue statements or video threatening such?
3.IPOB focus is referendum and to totally boycott the fraudelent elections in Biafraland starting with Anambra.
4.IPOB is non-violent and believes in ultimate restoration of Biafra through civil disobedience and within the ambit of the law.
5.Buhari and his DSS should explain the source of the video.
6. IPOB remains committed to the total unadulterated restoration of Biafra. The aspirations and will of the Biafran people can never be quenched or crushed by any
brute force, intimidation and blackmail.
7. Every news site or print media that carried that news and spread that video must be questioned cos they know about it.
8. IPOB do not mask their faces as We are proud to show ourselves as Biafrans.
The FG has failed again, what a cheap propaganda.
God Bless Biafra.
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu.
God Bless IPOB.
All Hail Biafra!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / PDP Considers Dogara As Minority Leader. / Obasanjo: Bad Belle Stopped Abiola From Becoming President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.