Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East (22373 Views)

Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos / This Man Promised To Assassinate President Buhari If He Is Re-elected: Photo / IPOB Disowns Sit-at-home Order, Tells Ndigbo To Ignore Chika Edoziem Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Asbaba(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
Ok. But it requires the collective will of every Nigerian for our dear country to survive. Therefore, we need to see ourselves beyond our ethnic, religious and political affiliations.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
I salute you. may the Almighty bless us and bless our dear nation. Ameen

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Animals done chicken out as usual.

" I will go to Abuja and return with Buhari's head " - Nnamdi Fraudster Kanu

" There will n bloodshed in Igbo land if Buhari steps his foot on our land " - Emma Powerful AKA Nachestbeatingsurepass

" Buhari will not return alive "-IPOB

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by aleeyus(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Funjosh:
Confused fellows, tongue
grin
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by godox2(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Qsscruz:
This aint rocket science..Anybody with common sense would know that was a cheap propaganda by those spurious government officials to support their erratic claims of IPOB being a terrorist organization.. What is even more pathetic is their gullible followers swallowing everything handed down to them hook, line and sinker.. The joke is on y'all...

Why didn't they denied the video earlier until Baba enter and is rounding up his visit before coming out to deny it?
If to say they try any nonsense, Na operation chicken dance by NIS (immigration) will teach them lesson.
Igbos already endorse Baba and even gave him title as their DEFENDER. This is serious, what is happening?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by ashjay001(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
gidgiddy:
The video looked contrived and faked. My guess is that the DSS brought some people together, gave them masks to read a statement in a desperate attempt to tag IPOB as a terrorist organisation.

The simple reasoning here is that if IPOB was going to wear masks and threaten to kill Buhari, they would have endorsed it on Radio Biafra as well.

I listend to Radio Biafra last night, there was not one word about Buhari visiting Ebonyi.

Did dey truly mention d sacking of Kanu?
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by goshee: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:
"Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo, they are inseparable..."

Muhammadu Buhari.

this guy seems to love the Igbos but I guess his problem is just envy. it is common to every other ethnic group to envy Igbos so I have forgiven you kid
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by goshee: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Throwback:
Dem no born dem well naa.

They have failed to intimidate the commander in chief, they are now forced to swallow their vomit.

They did not deny it yesterday, but waited till the president called their bluff before denying a threat that had already become useless.

Are they also going to deny the threats credited to Emma Powerful, warning Buhari not to visit the East?

How long will it take Emma Powerful to deny Emma Powerful?

Is IPOB still gloating that the FG is a victim of its many traps when IPOB is always the one on the defensive?

IPOB is a body of jesters that only amuse the Eastern almajiris.

Last last, Buhari chase IPOB enter LONIM. What a joke that has now fallen apart, ready to wither into oblivion. Those who vouch that IPOB will one day jovially sing the national anthem are not mistaken at all. IPOB will one day deny all the terror promoting videos of Kanu, claiming they had long sacked him, and his opinions does not reflect their own.
wasted my limited time reading rubbish with poor grammar mtchhhhhh

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by bamoski(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Aminat508:
cheesy

So you mean, in your 7months of being active on nairaland you have never made a comment on islamic section, and you claim to be a muslim?

Nawao!!
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Throwback: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2017
goshee:
wasted my limited time reading rubbish with poor grammar mtchhhhhh

You should be thankful you wasted your time to listen to truth.

Many of your kin wasted their lives believing in a lie told them by cowards who had earmarked the lives of others as a collateral for their own personal agenda.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by EmekaBlue(m): 3:46am On Nov 15, 2017
Hiss
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by omostar: 5:06am On Nov 15, 2017
joudini:
Anybody with two brain cells to rub together will recognize these antics as false-flag from the Nigerian govt. They are struggling to justify the proscription of IPOB. Who is to say they didn't burn the police van and kill the police officer (if even true) to justify their agenda? Their antics of tripob, reipob and whatever-pob didn't work.

Be wary of false flag operations by countries. The US poisoned alcohol where hundreds of their citizens died, so they can justify the prohibition. The US bombed the George Washington bridge and blamed terrorists, so they could justify the invasions of countries. Same thing they did when they lied about nuclear weapons in Iraq to justify invasion, Afghanistan, Iran etc.

Cables recently released revealed the US planned to bomb Miami, sink ships and bomb bridges, so they could blame them on Cuban communists and invade Fidel Castro's Cuba.

Don't be a victim of false flag operations.

Interesting !. Meanwhile the recent vigorous hatred for muslims is based on these so called "false flag operations."
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:
"Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo, they are inseparable..."

Muhammadu Buhari.

True that. United We stand, Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by daveson2020(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2017
We all know that, ipob are not that gullible to threat a president. just like they FG and yoruba Muslims media houses have in the past created tripod, repob, etc they now comes back with masked paid idiots that cannot read igbo names like afara-ukwu or ebonyi. Ipob are wiser than FG and gutter media outlets in the country. Time shall tell, the truth must prevail at last.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by salesforce: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Joblessness
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by odomanis: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Theakthedream:

Ipob is now denying it after they have failed... Lol

Do you really believe that IPOB that is fighting to prove to the world that FG classifying them as Terrorist organisation is wrong could actually make such public threat ? Lets use our brain naa. It is more likely that the enemies of IPOB would do that and use their name.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Aminat508(f): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by madridguy(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Aminat508(f): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
This is funny. Maybe na learner him be tongue how is you honey?

I dey swerrie pie kiss
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by madridguy(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2017
Regards to my in laws cry

Aminat508:
I dey swerrie pie kiss
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Alkanoicacid(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Qsscruz:
This aint rocket science..Anybody with common sense would know that was a cheap propaganda by those spurious government officials to support their erratic claims of IPOB being a terrorist organization.. What is even more pathetic is their gullible followers swallowing everything handed down to them hook, line and sinker.. The joke is on y'all...

Yes its just a mere propaganda....but if it's anything against the north or Muslims you guys go carry am for head even if it's more obvious than this one.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Alkanoicacid(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
omostar:

Interesting !. Meanwhile the recent vigorous hatred for muslims is based on these so called "false flag operations."

Exactly
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by baba11(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Aminat508:
I dey swerrie pie kiss
Both of you, make una do the needful asap. Since omotayor123 no gree for em, make I dey continue hug my pillow dey go. tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Aminat508(f): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
baba11:

Both of you, make una do the needful asap. Since omotayor123 no gree for em, make I dey continue hug my pillow dey go. tongue tongue tongue cool
madridguy is the one delaying me cry cry
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by baba11(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Aminat508:
Oya madridguy, it's over to you. Stop claiming FTC and do the needful with her asap.

I'm out

#� � �
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Aminat508(f): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
baba11:

Oya madridguy, it's over to you. Stop claiming FTC and do the needful with her asap.

I'm out

#� � �

Always claiming FTC without love. Care, and will you marry me cry cry
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by madridguy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Very soon our pre wedding pictures will set the Web on fire tongue

Aminat508:
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by baba11(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Aminat508:

Always claiming FTC without love. Care, and will you marry me cry cry
Me!!!give me time to think about it. kiss kiss kiss
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by madridguy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thanks bro, still waiting for Sai Baba to look towards my direction. I don't mind NNPC, NPA, FAAN, NEPZA or any agency make baba just fix me make I get money take buy yam go marry Aminah

baba11:

I'm out

#� � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / FG Declares 27th, 28th December, 2021 And 3rd January, 2022 Public Holidays / Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.