Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East (22362 Views)

Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos / This Man Promised To Assassinate President Buhari If He Is Re-elected: Photo / IPOB Disowns Sit-at-home Order, Tells Ndigbo To Ignore Chika Edoziem Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Aminat508(f): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
baba11:

Me!!!give me time to think about it. kiss kiss kiss
not you jare, I mean Madridguy tongue
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by baba11(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Aminat508:
Yeeeh. Ela ojukan. shocked
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by madridguy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
My sweetheart, am sorry soonest we will finalize everything. I can't wait to be your crown. I love you honey.

Aminat508:

Always claiming FTC without love. Care, and will you marry me cry cry
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2017
madridguy:
Thanks bro, still waiting for Sai Baba to look towards my direction. I don't mind NNPC, NPA, FAAN, NEPZA or any agency make baba just fix me make I get money take buy yam go marry Aminah

iyanu mashele bro
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by dahaz(m): 1:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Aminat508:
Aminat508 has polyandry marriage been legalize? The last time i check madridguy midolian funjosh babangbali and even johnnyessence de take style de eye you. make i organize competition for them any person wey win go marry you.

BTW am still waiting for my apointmemt letter as MD/CEO amiloaded tv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Omotayor123(f): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2017
baba11:

Both of you, make una do the needful asap. Since omotayor123 no gree for em, make I dey continue hug my pillow dey go. tongue tongue tongue cool
tongue cheesy
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Johnnyessence(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2017
dahaz:

Aminat508 has polyandry marriage been legalize? The last time i check madridguy midolian funjosh babangbali and even johnnyessence de take style de eye you. make i organize competition for them any person wey win go marry you.

Aminat508, don't let your head swell up oooooo. who told you someone is dating you hmm? if you have said yes to someone now, they will have leave you alone.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Johnnyessence(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2017
bamoski:

So you mean, in your 7months of being active on nairaland you have never made a comment on islamic section, and you claim to be a muslim?

Nawao!!
she's an alhaja with no hijab on her head. check her instagram and her facebook page.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Johnnyessence(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Aminat508:

Always claiming FTC without love. Care, and will you marry me cry cry
stop deceiving Madrid guy now . I haven't see any love you have show him. there was a particular man I know that always reply you on your blog. Abi you Don drop that Alfa. it won't be nice if you drop him oooooo. it won't be fair at all. happy jumat.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by bamoski(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Aminat508(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
dahaz:

angry grin grin Dahaz, all of them no serious joo... #istandwithmadridguy kiss
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Aminat508(f): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Johnnyessence:
stop deceiving Madrid guy now . I haven't see any love you have show him. there was a particular man I know that always reply you on your blog. Abi you Don drop that Alfa. it won't be nice if you drop him oooooo. it won't be fair at all. happy jumat.
who? Can't rmb...

Happy Jumaah to you too
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Johnnyessence(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Aminat508:
it isn't fair at all. the way you dey drop Alfa isn't fair oooooo. well the society speak volume. I know that madridguy Don prepare concoction for you Hmmmmmmm. the way you dey fall in love to him surprise me ooo. you isn't fair at all. hotcake Aminat won't settle for less. hmm Alfa no get much money for hand due to some challenges and still Aminat didn't accept his status. well all his well. madridguy be ready for something. hmm?
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Johnnyessence(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Aminat508:
who? Can't rmb...

Happy Jumaah to you too
infact Alfa always fall in love when I do reply your post. his nairaland moniker is a Muslim name hmm. remember very well .but it's not fair. it isn't fair at all.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by madridguy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thanks honey. Muaaaaaaa
Jummah Mubarooq

Aminat508:
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by madridguy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ready for what bro?

Johnnyessence:
it isn't fair at all. the way you dey drop Alfa isn't fair oooooo. well the society speak volume. I know that madridguy Don prepare concoction for you Hmmmmmmm. the way you dey fall in love to him surprise me ooo. you isn't fair at all. hotcake Aminat won't settle for less. hmm Alfa no get much money for hand due to some challenges and still Aminat didn't accept his status. well all his well. madridguy be ready for something. hmm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by baba11(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Omotayor123:
tongue cheesy
So, you're still around. Nice one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Funjosh(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Aminat508:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by fuckfuckman(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
We are not criminals
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Omotayor123(f): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
baba11:
So, you're still around. Nice one!
I just come peep ni.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Johnnyessence(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
madridguy:
Ready for what bro?

don't worry ok. You will soon know whom she's.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by baba11(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Omotayor123:
I just come peep ni.
Better.
Re: IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East by Emmanuelchibuik(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
I shocked but why do people like to make people to see people as a wicked people
Why don't you guys let Biafras go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Searching For Fuel In Delta Killed By Car (Graphic Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Queues To Vote In Kaduna LG Election (Photo) / Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.