Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election (41837 Views)

President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) / Senate Demands Reinstatement Of Obiano’s Security Aides, Condemns IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
He should hire personal security
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by sdindan: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
IPOB will be lafin in Swahili grin
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by nkemdi89(f): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
That's the standard procedure na, every security details are withdrawn from their principal in order to create a level playing ground for all contestants, besides we are aware must of these politicians breached security ethics by using their security aides in achieving their selfish aim. Go alone on that day and return to your house, any security aides found will be arrested, summarily tried and dismissed, after all you boast to have provided the state with a lot of security

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nebuzaradan: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
adadike281:
Nnam, ibuzikwa nwa afo? biko go ahead with plan B! we have well trained guys iwenewe that are equal to the task. okaria, import o ndi security services ndi ocha over night! ego di ofuma ofuma.
you think is that easy?

well this election am not for or against any candidate afterall my brother and relatives are working under Obiano
my anger for him is that he supported the massacre of his fellow igbos honestly he could have avoided the scandal
now those people he taught he's pleasing is now showing him pepper.
in the eyes of an average bigot northerner all Igbos are Ipob
my best friend that is a lieutenant in the army (MP) told me that his ogas mostly northerners do call him ipob boy grin imagine that in the military too.

Obiano should just focus on plan B and C because if he hopes on free and fair election
sorry for him

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by eagleeye2: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
sdindan:
IPOB will be lafin in Swahili grin
Not just IPOB. But the Ordinary Igbo man and Woman on the street who can no longer critic government policies without being labeled IPOB, because of the Five leprous governors of the east.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nebuzaradan: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Go listen to radio Biafra and hear lamentations as we speak
i don't talk to maggots
sorry please

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Truthbtold2: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingdom:
Very good for him. He is one who was there donating to Nigger Area police and army and navy, he was there proscribing the one and only group having the interest of his people.

He was there not saying anything to Okorocha and the useless Eastern leaders betraying their people daily, and was among the first to go and prostrate for Buhari when that coupist was sworn in.

Now see him, crying like a baby, and frankly a crybaby like his counterpart in Enugu government house.

Shame
Very senseless post
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nebuzaradan: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
eagleeye2:

Not just IPOB. But the Ordinary Igbo man and Woman on the street who can no longer critic government policies without being labeled IPOB, because of the Five leprous governors of the east.
cc
adadike281

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by NovusHomo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by eagleeye2: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
you think is that easy?

well this election am not for or against any candidate afterall my brother and relatives are working under Obiano
my anger for him is that he supported the massacre of his fellow igbos honestly he could have avoided the scandal
my best friend that is a lieutenant in the army (MP) told me that his ogas mostly northerners do call him ipob boy grin imagine that in the military too.

Obiano should just focus on plan B and C because if he hopes on free and fair election
sorry for him
Eggzaktly
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by adadike281(f): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
you think is that easy?

sorry for him
The simple truth is 'Obiano is the winner of this election', can we bet on that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by EKPETI(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Honestly, what APGA achieved in Anambra PDP and APC can't achieve it. Anambra, una better protect what u guys have because make una no invite non-payment of salary and d rest ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by erico2k2(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
sweetsandy4luv:

Source?>>>>https://www.newsflashngr.com/breaking-anambra-poll-life-danger-obiano-cries/
Btw him and Wike, we will know who can bite, this was done to WIke, he threw the final punch lets see waht Anambra govt is made of.
make una support una own una nor gree
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nebuzaradan: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
adadike281:
The simple truth is 'Obiano is the winner of this election', can we bet on that?
lol ain't betting i wish him good luck
but remember don't depend on free and fair election
that one died with Gej especially now apc need to capture the stronghold of igbos.

nya gazie cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingdom:
Very good for him. He is one who was there donating to Nigger Area police and army and navy, he was there proscribing the one and only group having the interest of his people.

He was there not saying anything to Okorocha and the useless Eastern leaders betraying their people daily, and was among the first to go and prostrate for Buhari when that coupist was sworn in.

Now see him, crying like a baby, and frankly a crybaby like his counterpart in Enugu government house.

Shame
this is the best news I have heard since this week.'

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by eagleeye2: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
adadike281:
Nne je ma kwana je duu
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why should a sitting governor's security be withdrawn. Are we having shortage of security personnel?

You give celebrities security and withdraw that of a sitting governor, the number one citizen of a state.

Na wa for this country oh.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by EKPETI(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
nkemdi89:
That's the standard procedure na, every security details are withdrawn from their principal in order to create a level playing ground for all contestants, besides we are aware must of these politicians breached security ethics by using their security aides in achieving their selfish aim. Go alone on that day and return to your house, any security aides found will be arrested, summarily tried and dismissed, after all you boast to have provided the state with a lot of security

Will they withdraw security details of the president during presidential election?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by eagleeye2: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
When Igbos say, "Igwe bu ike" it means something. It's only the Hausa/Fulani that practice it in its true sense.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
post=62380231:
US ambassador and foreign observers are in Awka for the election. We can't be intimidated, APC know they can't win free and fair election in Anambra, they are banking on rigging, we are ready for them.
Oga you need to start getting use to jobless life because you will be jobless by next year.your drunk boss is going

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by charliman2012: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
This buhari/APC government nah operation one man squad but with God on our side we will surely win the fight. #istandwithapga#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
the time he was busy asss licking Buhari's asss he doesn't know the Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla terrorist

LOL

Calm down...

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by eagleeye2: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kokolet11:
Oga you need to start getting use to jobless life because you will be jobless by next year.your drunk boss is going
grin
grin
grin
You got no chill bro
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Liars everywhere, meanwhile Uche Mefor is on air and so many people are angry because Buhari came to Ebonyi and warning whoever.
Enough lamentations this evening
Oga leave IPOB alone and focus on how to get a new job because you and your useless drunk master is going.welcome to jobless life in advance.lolz

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by nwaanambra1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
post=62380231:
US ambassador and foreign observers are in Awka for the election. We can't be intimidated, APC know they can't win free and fair election in Anambra, they are banking on rigging, we are ready for them.

HEHEHEHE! grin

bro you guys are now sounding like IPOB! grin grin

SIT DOWN LOOK NA HIM I DEY NOW! cheesy cheesy

All of a sudden obiano remembered my hometown after 3 years plus of being in power!

politicians funny eh!

anyways anyone wey win out of the candidates it doesn't really matter - they are all the same ten and ten pence! cheesy grin
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
eagleeye2:
grin grin grin You got no chill bro
the man should take my advice
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by charliman2012: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kokolet11:
I pray you will be put to shame. Apga all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
twilliamx:
Fake source , fake news... How a whole security personnel of a governor be withdrawn, this are lies from the pit of hell to whip up sentiment as he can see the state slipping from his grip.

Oga is true and possible....

The state governor has no power over securities
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
charliman2012:
I pray you will be put to shame. Apga all the way.
lolx stop crying my dear.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by charliman2012: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kokolet11:
Oga leave IPOB alone and focus on how to get a new job because you and your useless drunk master is going.welcome to jobless life in advance.lolz
I will be waiting for your cry after 18th November.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Recall: Shehu Sani Hails Okun People / Why Former Emir Sanusi’s Portrait Was Reintroduced At Coronation Hall / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.