Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election (41819 Views)

President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) / Senate Demands Reinstatement Of Obiano’s Security Aides, Condemns IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by mastermaestro(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Dare any crap in Anambra from tomorrow till Saturday

Who told you I have any affinity whatsoever with Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
mastermaestro:

Who told you I have any affinity whatsoever with Anambra?
Go listen to radio Biafra and be useful to yourself
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by kikake: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
sweetsandy4luv:

Source?>>>>https://www.newsflashngr.com/breaking-anambra-poll-life-danger-obiano-cries/

Good morning, Mr Obiano.

Next to be humiliated by Fulani that wants to plant one party system through Fulani-controlled APC:

Ikpeazu.

Umahi.

Ugwuanyi.

Well, Okorocha is on his way out of guber, presidential or senatorial elections.

Who else?

Nwodo.

After Nov. 18, Anambra state shall be 'captured" by Fulani-controlled APC.

IF THEM SE GOVERNORS HAD SIDED IPOB, THEY WOULD HAVE SECURED RE-ELECTION - NO HASSLES.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by TheKingdom: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Newspaper stands are being raided now to stop low lifers from hearing trash.
Ndi Anambra are dealing with IPOB finally this week

Just see how local Black people can be. Is IPOB the reason you have 0 Healthcare in the Nigger Area? Is IPOB the reason why there is insecurity and Herdsmen killing people in Benue, Enugu, Delta, Oyo, and the likes? Is IPOB the reason why your President can be lounging abroad in his slave masters country for 100+ days without being impeached? Is IPOB the reason why Governors cant pay salary, or are building useless statues up and down?

Let Ndi Anambra "deal" with IPOB, then the FG led by Fulani will continue to "deal" with Ndi Anambra..

FOOLS

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
kikake:

Good morning, Mr Obiano.

Next to be humiliated by Fulani that wants to plant one party system through Fulani-controlled APC:

Ikpeazu.

Umahi.

Ugwuanyi.

Well, Okorocha is on his way out of guber, presidential or senatorial elections.

Who else?

Nwodo.
E pain am
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by onyokometer: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Obiano my brother go and learn from governor Wike. If not......mmmmmh. But I trust you sha. Don't allow any rigging...aga atuya atu
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by mastermaestro(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Go listen to radio Biafra and be useful to yourself

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingdom:

Just see how local Black people can be. Is IPOB the reason you have 0 Healthcare in the Nigger Area? Is IPOB the reason why there is insecurity and Herdsmen killing people in Benue, Enugu, Delta, Oyo, and the likes? Is IPOB the reason why your President can be lounging abroad in his slave masters country for 100+ days without being impeached? Is IPOB the reason why Governors cant pay salary, or are building useless statues up and down?

Let Ndi Anambra "deal" with IPOB, then the FG led by Fulani will continue to "deal" with Ndi Anambra..

FOOLS
We don't give 2ffks about that IPOB cult, let the fulanis deal with Nigeria since Ndigbo are not yet ready to do the needful. Ndi ala
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
mastermaestro:

When our president is here tomorrow, let's talk abeg, Kachifo
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by kikake: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
E pain am

Yeah. Painful your undemocratic Fulani masters drivelling one party system upon Nigeria.

Brilliant ones, not your type shall be pained.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by mastermaestro(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
When our president is here tomorrow, let's talk abeg, Kachifo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
kikake:

Yeah. Painful your undemocratic Fulani masters drivelling one party system upon Nigeria.

Brilliant ones, not your type shall be pained.
Your IPOB is worse, and will become another North Korea
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=mastermaestro post=62385191][/quote]Je laruo ula, go and sleep and engage me tomorrow
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by kikake: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingdom:
Very good for him. He is one who was there donating to Nigger Area police and army and navy, he was there proscribing the one and only group having the interest of his people.

He was there not saying anything to Okorocha and the useless Eastern leaders betraying their people daily, and was among the first to go and prostrate for Buhari when that coupist was sworn in.

Now see him, crying like a baby, and frankly a crybaby like his counterpart in Enugu government house.

Shame

Obiano and those other SE governors are goners out of power after first term.

They didn't understand that Fulani asks for two kilometers when you give Fulani one meter.

When they had the opportunity to use IPOB to present strong opposition to the Buhari administration, win elections, they licked Buhari"s feet.

Only FAYOSE and FFK sustained opposition to Buhari when it mattered most last September.

If FAYOSE is going for Second term, fear will not allow Buhari govt tamper with elections like this.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by mastermaestro(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Je laruo ula, go and sleep and engage me tomorrow

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by DontForceUnity: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
kikake:

They didn't understand that Fulani asks for two kilometers when you give Fulani one meter.

When they had the opportunity to use IPOB to present strong opposition to the Buhari administration, win elections, they kicked Buhari"s feet.

Only FAYOSE and FFK sustained opposition to Buhari when it mattered most last September.

Obiano will cry like a castrated cow after the announcement of result.

Fools like him will learn.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Gkemz: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Buhari's APC led govt is plotting to hijack and rig the anambra election by importing corrupt and criminal elements called SARS and DSS to manipulate the outcome of the election in favour of Tony Nwoye, APC candidate. And by incapacitating the incumbent governor.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Liars everywhere, meanwhile Uche Mefor is on air and so many people are angry because Buhari came to Ebonyi and warning whoever.
Enough lamentations this evening

That Mefor and Powerful are two strong guys.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Abagworo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blacj axe vs Bocanneers who rugged pass? Nwoye vs Obiano who rugged pass? Well they all call themselves lords.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Malawian(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Like they say, an axeman with a battle axe is deadlier than two men with submachine guns. Lol.

I dont think Obiano is "fine boy"
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Malawian(m): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Like they say, an axeman with a battle axe is deadlier than two men with submachine guns. Lol.

I dont think Obiano is "fine boy" they are good strategists, but Obiano was serially stupid.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by senatordave1(m): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Abagworo:
Blacj axe vs Bocanneers who rugged pass? Nwoye vs Obiano who rugged pass? Well they all call themselves lords.
So oga abagworo,obiano too follow dey game eh? Why did you allow them to tag nwoye a cultist while obiano is worst? Its possible that nwoye is no more a cultist while obiano still dey game.for that,obiano would take 4th.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by kehindetawede: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2017
I pray everything goes on well. I wish them a peaceful election.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Osyabj: 1:09am On Nov 15, 2017
For the record. ONLY hundreds of Obiano's police are withdrawn, to stop him from repeating what Wike did with his Police, who helped him to ring and were subsequently all fired.

Obiano still has 100% DSS protection!!!

Again with with withdrawal of over 200 policemen, Obiano cannot use them to rig as Wike did in Rivers.

In any case, no force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from emerging the next governor of Anambra.

The drunken thief Obiano who stole upwards of 175 billion naira of my state's Commonwealth, must spend all expenses paid vacation in the EFCC underground CELL in Wuse 2 Abuja after March 2018!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by isalegan2: 2:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Osyabj:
For the record. ONLY hundreds of Obiano's police are withdrawn, to stop him from repeating what Wike did with his Police, who helped him to ring and were subsequently all fired.

Obiano still has 100% DSS protection!!!

Again with with withdrawal of over 200 policemen, Obiano cannot use them to rig as Wike did in Rivers.

In any case, no force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from emerging the next governor of Anambra.

The drunken thief Obiano who stole upwards of 175 billion naira of my state's Commonwealth, must spend all expenses paid vacation in the EFCC underground CELL in Wuse 2 Abuja after March 2018!!!

So the man is a liar?

Who are the other candidates?

Is there a guesstimate of who's leading in the polls?
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by TheKingdom: 3:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Yyeske:
We don't give 2ffks about that IPOB cult, let the fulanis deal with Nigeria since Ndigbo are not yet ready to do the needful. Ndi ala

You dont give "2ffks" but yet IPOB is on your mind everyday, like the hope of landing American visa so you can say "2ffks" there to show you aren't a local African abi....

Why cant you do the needful just for yourself only?

You people, you are a shame to the Black Race and I believe you know that about yourself.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Ikebesupa(m): 4:51am On Nov 15, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
the time he was busy asss licking Buhari's asss he doesn't know the Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla terrorist
now he's crying
instead of him to be brave and stand tall like Wike did and had the backing of his people he decided to betray his people thinking that Buhari and his agent will forfeit Anambra state for him just like pdp was doing when in power even to the loss of their (pdp) candidate.
apc are power drunk and will do anything to capture Anambra which is the stronghold of igbos.
if they succeed then trust me all other pdp states will fall to apc that's why they're desperate.
assuming that Obiano didn't betray his people trust me many will be willing to face federal might for him just like the masses did for wike but trust me on the election day only paid supporters will come and vote because no sane business minded Anambarian will want to risk his damn precious life for a politician who supported the killing of his igbo brothers.

my advice to him is to start now to draft plan B and C which is definitely rigging and other illegal vices because trust me Tony is prepared.
i know some of his boys that will work for him the man is a cult kingpin.

in all election a bu egwu onye okalu obi grin
.. See dem... Ndi cult. Shebi you dey advertise your master Tony, una plan no go work NB: by their moniker we shall know them
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by BeijinDossier: 6:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Cursed old man. You think Obiano is your ogboni limping Okoroawusa that used one of his legs for rituals. I spit on you.

[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2017
TheKingdom:

You dont give "2ffks" but yet IPOB is on your mind everyday, like the hope of landing American visa so you can say "2ffks" there to show you aren't a local African abi....

Why cant you do the needful just for yourself only?

You people, you are a shame to the Black Race and I believe you know that about yourself.
I talk of IPOB so as to make people know they do not matter in the scheme of things aside making empty threats and intimidation of the same people they claim to be dieing for.
You are the shame to the black race for allowing one man reason for you and your brain just there for nothing
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Yyeske(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2017
kikake:

When they had the opportunity to use IPOB to present strong opposition to the Buhari administration, win elections, they licked Buhari"s feet.

If FAYOSE is going for Second term, fear will not allow Buhari govt tamper with elections like this.
IPOB will be finally buried on Saturday and Obiano reelected same day, stay tuned.
Re: Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election by Nebuzaradan: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2017
[s]
Ikebesupa:
.. See dem... Ndi cult. Shebi you dey advertise your master Tony, una plan no go work NB: by their moniker we shall know them
[/s]
who's Tony Nwoye?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.