Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (8375 Views)

Which WordPress Shipping Rate Plugin Is Best For Nigerian E-commerce Sites? / Help Review My Blog Please / Web Masters! Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For An Entertainment Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by axcer: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2017
WealthPhillips:
I really need this, I have searched online endlessly.. Please help if you can, I will really appreciate..
checkout www.GistMore.com
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by cheapgoals(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Tuham:
The best theme for entertainment WP site is Zox News

It is used by the popular http://dailypost.ng

Costs around $59 or so the last time i checked but i can sell it for you for a cheaper price

how much m interested
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by nuele(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2017
Company theme by Huge-IT. Check it out, its a free theme with users support through their Facebook page and others.

I recommend it.
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2017
cheapgoals:

how much m interested
I would be selling it for just 10k
Bonus: i can also help you design it for free (if you like)
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2017
dHustle:

My theme there is a premium but nulled, you can download premium themes online for free but before uploading them to your blog, make sure you scan it with virustotal

https://virustotal.com

And you think those scanners can see through all the codes?
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2017
wunderkiind:

Pls, what about for a tech blog?
And are free themes advisable, or must they all be paid themes?

cc tuham Scholar01 dHustle Dmayor7

Free themes are good too, you can find a whole number of them in the WordPress store

But premium thems rocks as those who design them put more efforts and additional features

2 Likes

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by dHustle: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tuham:

And you think those scanners can see through all the codes?

Bruh, that is what I use and I have never come in contact with any malicious code!
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by cheapgoals(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tuham:

I would be selling it for just 10k

Bonus: i can also help you design it for free (if you like)

pm

1 Like

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Dmayor7(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ogbeide85:

Can you get me a zox-news theme. Or any good theme for news and entertainment

You can always get awesome themes from the link i shared above
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Dmayor7(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
wunderkiind:

Pls, what about for a tech blog?
And are free themes advisable, or must they all be paid themes?

cc tuham Scholar01 dHustle Dmayor7

From my years of experience experience WordPress website development i don't recommend free themes because majority of them are so limited in features.

They wont give you what you want.

They are just built to entice you to buy their premium themes.

With a premium theme you are sure of support form the theme author should anything go wrong.

Just go to my earlier post, co I the link i shared and search for...

Tech

You will be amazed the kind of themes you will find.

Kudos.

NOTE: Never get a premium theme for FREE from any random guy out there. They are usually mulled themes with Trojan viruses to infect your website.

A stitch in time saves nine.

1 Like

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dmayor7:

From my years of experience experience WordPress website development i don't recommend free themes because majority of them are so limited in features.

They wont give you what you want.

They are just built to entice you to buy their premium themes.

With a premium theme you are sure of support form the theme author should anything go wrong.

Just go to my earlier post, co I the link i shared and search for...

Tech

You will be amazed the kind of themes you will find.

Kudos.

NOTE: Never get a premium theme for FREE from any random guy out there. They are usually mulled themes with Trojan viruses to infect your website.

A stitch in time saves nine.

That's the truth!

Those that said they've got premium theme and are selling ti for #500 are simply referring to Nulled theme.

I know how much and hard it cost me before i got the theme for http://dailypost.ng

1 Like

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
dHustle:

Bruh, that is what I use and I have never come in contact with any malicious code!

.. never come in contact yet wink

A friend uses nulled theme on his site without scanning it and also haven't gotten any probz || That's why i said "...yet"

1 Like

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Dmayor7(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
dHustle:

There are two types of websites in the world.

Those that have been hacked and those that never knew they have been hacked

My brother your website may be serving as a robot for an author of a Trojan virus and you won't even get the slightest idea.

That's why it's called Trojan virus.

There are other types of malicious codes that are very noticeable but not Trojan.
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by dHustle: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dmayor7:

There are two types of websites in the world.

Those that have been hacked and those that never knew they have been hacked

My brother your website may be serving as a robot for an author of a Trojan virus and you won't even get the slightest idea.

That's why it's called Trojan virus.

There are other types of malicious codes that are very noticeable but not Trojan.

Sir, I am not a noob
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Dmayor7(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
dHustle:

Sir, I am not a noob

I don't say you are one.

Kudos
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Are you near threshold, Have you been warned by Adsense, Is your cash On Hold because of address?

You are now free. We will verify your UK, US and Nigeria Adsense for you in 2-7days.

Call or WhatsApp (08033625989) if you need our services.

This is what I do and am proud. If I have scammed you, come out with proof or you remain a silent leper for life Mr WealthPhillips
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Let the whole world hear a story of how a jobless Nairalander(WealthPhillips) has decided to spoil the good work I did for him.. I will already made my name before WealthPhillips came to Nairaland.. I will continue to give my best to all.. Yours lies about will do nothing but promote me.. Keep following me as I move with Bank alerts.
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
You will only suffer and end up in the gutters... Since you have deceived Nairaland u can't decieve God... Punishment awaits you..
WealthPhillips:
I really need this, I have searched online endlessly.. Please help if you can, I will really appreciate..
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 1:04am On Dec 23, 2017
The Fraudster is angry because I exposed him... I am glad no Nairalander has fallen for ur useless tricks,
Continue tracking my posts, my aim remains to ensure you don't find anyone to scam on this platform ever in ur period of miserable existence...

profpromise:
Let the whole world hear a story of how a jobless Nairalander(WealthPhillips) has decided to spoil the good work I did for him.. I will already made my name before WealthPhillips came to Nairaland.. I will continue to give my best to all.. Yours lies about will do nothing but promote me.. Keep following me as I move with Bank alerts.
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 1:08am On Dec 23, 2017
If you like create 100 posts, I will counter your fraud with 101 posts.
I am WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe.
I stand for the truth

If u r pained, coman beat me up

15k is nothing but I will ensure I see to your miserable end on Nairaland koz of 15k...

Go yea into the world and make all the noize you can...
It doesn't change the fact that Mr Profpromise is a desperate Scammer or fraudster

profpromise:
Are you near threshold, Have you been warned by Adsense, Is your cash On Hold because of address?

You are now free. We will verify your UK, US and Nigeria Adsense for you in 2-7days.

Call or WhatsApp (08033625989) if you need our services.

This is what I do and am proud. If I have scammed you, come out with proof or you remain a silent leper for life Mr WealthPhillips
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 1:10am On Dec 23, 2017
Nairalanders beware of this desperate fraudulent creature... He will scam you and call fellow online robbers to com attack you on his behalf

profpromise:
Your Site Is Now Connected
Fully Approved Naija Adsense Accounts Now Available
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
Verify All Your Adsense Accounts And Submit your US Tax ID Too.
Whatsapp or call @ 08033625989
#profpromise
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2017
Angry bird... Coman sell another useless adsense account now...
I am glad Nairalanders are wiser now...
It is your Mother, your father, your miserable wife and pitiable child that should be banned from Nairaland...
Useless Scammer

profpromise:
This thread is created by a liar... No thing you do will prosper... Since u have made up your mind to decieve Fellow Nairalanders... Your life will only be like a candle light on a stormy day.. Stupid aka WealthPhillips... He should be banned.. He is a grievous and chronic liar.. Bent on deceiving Nairaland
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Simple Question Every Good member of nairaland is asking you is ....where is the proof of scam/business transactions You cant even provide while i provided more than enough, which out-rightly shows you have nothing but to defame me...your punishment is near...A kick in the ass will be your portion this year 2017 unless you apologise to me and all members of nairaland...Your Details and rantings has been forwarded to the Mods of nairaland.. you will soon be kicked out of this forum..Since you have failed to show proof of how i scammed ..SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. Others are watching as you go on with the scandal..while am shining.

Fellow Nairalanders....Beware...WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Stands For Falselsehood
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Should be interrogated by Nairaland
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is an Abuse to nairaland
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Should be removed from nairaland for sanity
WealthPhillips:
If you like create 100 posts, I will counter your fraud with 101 posts.
I am WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe.
I stand for the truth

If u r pained, coman beat me up

15k is nothing but I will ensure I see to your miserable end on Nairaland koz of 15k...

Go yea into the world and make all the noize you can...
It doesn't change the fact that Mr Profpromise is a desperate Scammer or fraudster

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by etainment360(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2017
mh lite... thank me later

From LOS forum
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2017
The Fraudster is now angry...
Nairalanders please run away from this scammer for your own good...
Thank you

profpromise:
Simple Question Every Good member of nairaland is asking you is ....where is the proof of scam/business transactions You cant even provide while i provided more than enough, which out-rightly shows you have nothing but to defame me...your punishment is near...A kick in the ass will be your portion this year 2017 unless you apologise to me and all members of nairaland...Your Details and rantings has been forwarded to the Mods of nairaland.. you will soon be kicked out of this forum..Since you have failed to show proof of how i scammed ..SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. Others are watching as you go on with the scandal..while am shining.

Fellow Nairalanders....Beware...WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Stands For Falselsehood
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Should be interrogated by Nairaland
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is an Abuse to nairaland
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Should be removed from nairaland for sanity
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2017
You only succeeded in promoting my name... The name Profpromise now lives in the minds of Nairalanders as scamfree... Others are coming with business transactions as you rant here.. But I will keep them aware that... They shouldn't have any bis with you cos.. U will end calling them hackers, scammers and fraudsters... You will end up like Evans
WealthPhillips:
The Fraudster is now angry...
Nairalanders please run away from this scammer for your own good...
Thank you

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
My sole aim is to ensure no Nairalander falls for ur scam again and I am happy its getting to you

profpromise:
You only succeeded in promoting my name... The name Profpromise now lives in the minds of Nairalanders as scamfree... Others are coming with business transactions as you rant here.. But I will keep them aware that... They shouldn't have any bis with you cos.. U will end calling them hackers, scammers and fraudsters... You will end up like Evans
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
whatsapp (08033625989) me if interested..
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lalastica, Mynd44...
Please do justice to this Scammer...
He is not breaking the rules by advertising here...
But he is also scamming innocent nairalanders...

profpromise:
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
whatsapp (08033625989) me if interested..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Php Random Script To Generate Pin No. / How Often Do You Google Yourself? / Post All Your Web Development Issues Here (php, Sql, Html, Javascript, Css)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.