Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Dont Be Proud Of Ur Allowee But Be Proud Of Ur Investments - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dont Be Proud Of Ur Allowee But Be Proud Of Ur Investments (518 Views)

I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me / Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord / Corpers And Ex Corpers To Protest Non Payment Of Allowee In Kaduna - Streethubng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be Proud Of Ur Allowee But Be Proud Of Ur Investments by onyinye91(f): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Are you a house wife, a student, a corper, a working class or a job seeker? Looking for what to give u extra income? Do u have atleast 15k to invest in a biz and get extra 15k as profit after sales?. Then think no more. Get started today. Purchase covig starter pack for just 15k and earn extra 15k. A pack contains 12 quality perfumes of ur choice which u can resell for 2,500 each. You can sell up to 3 packs a week and earn more pay. Walk into ur financial freedom today with just an investment of 15k. Dont procastinate. Start now. You can also encourage ur loved ones by getting dem a starter pack to start deir own biz instead of giving dem money all d time. Teach dem to become self dependence. Delivery is nationwide. Cash on delivery. Order on 09064040681

(1) (Reply)

2017 Batch B Stream 2 PCMS Please Cross-check Your Call Up Letter / Accommodation In Apata Ibadan / Accommodation Available In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.