Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (30312 Views)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by 1603yyyy: 1:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Peachess:
I was having an argument with a friend about this earlier today. Your friend is in a new town and she/he doesn't know anyone there, but your boyfriend/girlfriend lives there. Will you allow her to stay with him?
I feel that's a very bad idea, there should be an hotel she can stay. With the stories I hear these days I wouldn't do something that ? stupid. It's not trust issues, it's just precautionary measures. Lol
What's your opinion? Will you let your friend stay with your boyfriend/girlfriend when you're not around
I will not even tell her my partner is there.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by LordKO(m): 2:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Personally, it only takes someone who's ethically compatible with me to be my friend/lover/partner, therefore, I see no reason why I shouldn't allow such - I've done it before and will continue to do so, so long as there's enough space for each other's privacy, like a guestroom in the house for such a visiting friend to sleep in.

If you don't command my trust I've no business to assume you a friend and, as such, can't accord you the privilege of a friend - for me friendship (not friendliness) begets a partner or lover. As a matter of fact, I never had any reason to have more than two people as friends at any point in my life, I don't attract frenemies to myself. But, of course, I've always had uncountable number of people I'm friendly with and multitude of associates.

I revere the word friend and anyone I considered as one.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Guestlander: 2:40am On Nov 16, 2017
YamLegs:
It depends on the friend though
If it's a fellow yam legged friend, I won't allow because he might be enticed by her sexy yam legs lipsrsealed

Lols, crazy.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:45am On Nov 16, 2017
NO BLEEPING WAY!
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Mission2prosper: 2:51am On Nov 16, 2017
sedek4569:
some people here their profile is show `f` in red but they are actually men, remove them from here pls who is incharge
Are you a learner? undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Burgerlomo: 3:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Allow such a thing at your own risk
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Slayer2: 4:12am On Nov 16, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheeheheheh cheesy grin

You ehnnn grin

I just weak for your matter.

Oh lord.
Lol.

And yes! Na so e dey easy sometimes.
It's better to be safe than be sorry afterwards.
Wawu. Ni be say as I fine wella so I for don bang all my ex babes friends naw. Choi and she they always leave me alone with them o Kai. Na me dull and them they always they look me they like mouth like say spiritual ice cream they their mouth cry I nor know say na my ice cream them they find! Ehh

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by talk2percy(m): 4:44am On Nov 16, 2017
I dey craze? Even if the witches and wizards of my village dey meeting with my name.... I no fit.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by CloudResident(m): 4:50am On Nov 16, 2017
sharpwriter:

what do yu mean by the bottle? Beer?

Yea sure.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by AreaFada2: 4:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Done it before.

If they decided to mess up, that is their own thing.

Trust is a difficult thing. But a woman/man has more than enough avenues to cheat these days anyway.

From a man's perspective, you trust her with your food and drink and hence your life. Which is more important?

Having said that I cannot trust just any friend. A friend you do not know well enough can overpower her and molest her. In a society like 9ja where ra.pe is stigmatized, she might decide to keep quiet about it. But scarred for life.

Although from the replies here, it seems people trust others far less these days. Which implies less faith in society & people in general.

Funny that this is happening at a time that religiosity is overtly displayed everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 16, 2017
olihilistic:
No I will never let that happen.
Even if they want to fvck themselves I'm not the one to give them the go ahead.
Peachess:

Lol, you no just trust person at all. See where you mind go.
Where again your mind go before saying no to the idea, security of what are u talking about?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Kobicove(m): 5:02am On Nov 16, 2017
It depends on the duration of the stay...

If it's just for a night, no problem

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by montero4(m): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Yes! I have got to trust her so much and certain she wunt fall my hand
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by 9jatatafo(m): 5:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Based on logistics, somebody go like somebody. No way it ain't gonna happen. Sowee. Giving your yam to goat to keep for you?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by vicben27(m): 5:57am On Nov 16, 2017
forget about the issue of trust, human beings are not to be fully trusted this days. Soo its a big no for me. there are affordable hotels around that should do. can you give a dog born for keeps n tell him not to eat? when women are raped they find it hard to speak out because of shame that come with it, I can't put my woman in any form of danger, even if the soo called friend is a pope. in conclusion "konji still remains a bastard"

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by gbagagbogo(m): 6:11am On Nov 16, 2017
for the set of friends i have in my life now, its a big YES
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Crixina(f): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2017
olihilistic:
No I will never let that happen.
Even if they want to fvck themselves I'm not the one to give them the go ahead.
This says it all

In fact that even applies to a crazy sibling, u know those kind of siblings you wish you had a choice when it comes to picking a family, at least let me not be the one to give them the license.
Though I almost made this mistake once, it's even the friend herself that declined the offer and advised me against such.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by blacq2009(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Like how?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by IBreakRules: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2017
I have been through that. a friend of mine needed someone to put up with in city where he had never been to.
I asked my babe there to help only for the dude trying to do stuffs with her.
she told me he tried to make moves. trust issues made me feel they did more.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2017
That's why they have hotels and guest houses, friend kor undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Joelpinero: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2017
optional1:

never instead i will send her money to lodge in any hotel...

It makes no different.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Etuagievin(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2017
This is not A matter of trust. But the human inclination. That heart according to the scriptures is treacherous and delicate no one can know it. A decent,down-to-earth ,level-Headed fellow this minute could be a lion the next Moment. Thus,it will be fool-hardy to Give room to such risky chances.its a capital NO for me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by kullozone(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2017
No! Because I don't have a partner :p
But if I did, I wouldn't let him because he'll fvck her... Why? 98% of ladies can't be faithful and I've lost hope of finding a faithful partner, plus my padi is just like me... A combination of a padi who'll fvck my partner to make fun of me, just like I'd do to him and an unfaithful partner, what do you think will happen? They'll fvck each other and my padi will tell me, then we'll laugh over it while getting high.

But... I don't have a partner.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2017
that is very risky o. its like keeping goat and cassava in one cage with a mundane instruction to the goat never to touch the yam let alone eat it. konji knows no bounds
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2017
A big NO
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by sholajigga(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2017
itzidee:
chaii,na so one of my frnd tell me say she wish her bf has the same look as my bf,say she like my bf look,na so I jux Warn I straight say make she no dae even greet my bf if there 2 c for road.better to avoid story that touch

You can’t monopolize a good thing. Everyone deserves to have a share of good things. Let your friend gbenusi.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by sholajigga(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2017
infantlion:
My ex best friend almost raped my virgin girlfriend immediately I left both of them at home..

You weren’t up to the task and he was an adventurer. What are friends for?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by dheilaw1(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2017
hell no! not possible
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Oluwabenjamin(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Why not, they can live together nahhhh but on one condition, they will both swallow trackers that's shows what they are doing every single time..at least she's my babe and I have the right to know what she's doing..and he's my friend too I need to know he's making progress in life just for prayers grin grin..and finally I will have to clone their phones just in case they don't want to have the sex in real, may be it's phone..
Mind you, to the people that don't spy their partners phone... shocked every sex starts from the phone o, no be the first day dem go straff na him dem cheat ooo ..hahaha
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Oluwabenjamin(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Divay22:
Hmm
It's better you say No to something you'll regret saying Yes to later..
Yes I'll allow.. But we'll make midnight calls till dawn grin grin grin grin
I pity your balls, e be like say you never see where dem dey shine Congo and dem still dey receive call grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Oluwabenjamin(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2017
sholajigga:

You weren’t up to the task and he was an adventurer. What are friends for?

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by bookorlah(f): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2017
I can't
Don't ask me why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.