Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (30298 Views)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by xynerise: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Some people will allow it only on Nairaland but not in reality
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by ReinaFarine: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Actually, I have more male friends than female friends... So except my BAE is BI.... No problemo...

But my female friends... Well have been with my man long enough to trust him... So it depends on the duration of the friendship.... Andnour closeness...

I was reading one story that touches the heart yesterday.... Pick your innercirce wisely oh!
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by pedrilo: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2017
My guy in warri did nt allow his gf come to his house because he camped anoda woman at home, he directed her to my crib and I allowed her sleep in my room while I used the sitting room. What is wrong with our youths of today?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Asbaba(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2017
I'll let him stay with my gf, bcuz you said when am not around and if they're to Bleep, it's better to Bleep a friend than unknown or a stranger. and if you really trust her that won't be problem.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by umuna(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Peachess:
I was having an argument with a friend about this earlier today. Your friend is in a new town and she/he doesn't know anyone there, but your boyfriend/girlfriend lives there. Will you allow her to stay with him?
I feel that's a very bad idea, there should be an hotel she can stay. With the stories I hear these days I wouldn't do something that ? stupid. It's not trust issues, it's just precautionary measures. Lol
What's your opinion? Will you let your friend stay with your boyfriend/girlfriend when you're not around

My uncle asked his friend/church member to be checking on his wife in the village, since he was working in the City and returns on weekends, but his friend took over and was banging the wife!
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by inosend: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2017
Why should I?Why create an avenue for temptation in the first place? SEE no EVIL DO no EVIL. *kneels down to pray*Our Father who is in heaven ...lead us not into temptation... *runs out of thread without looking back*
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2017
Yes, without a second thought.

You'll only be concerned if u hang around wrong people and relationships.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Engr1(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2017
Am busy, so remind me later...........

1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Destinychild263(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sheun001:
God forbid I will never allow it
wat if u were in u friend shoe
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by enomakos(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
RB007:
Yes

Nothing wrong with it
really?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Coolgent:

Bros dont make that mistake even with your Brother!
Never trust anybody with a woman except if she is your grandma!
You'll see "f" beside someone's moniker and you'll still write bros. Na wa for some people o.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Destinychild263:
wat if u were in u friend shoe
I'll look for an hotel
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
umuna:

My uncle asked his friend/church member to be checking on his wife in the village, since he was working in the City and returns on weekends, but his friend took over and was banging the wife!
I blame your uncle sha, his wife is not a baby, why did he ask someone to be checking on her?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
1603yyyy:
I will not even tell her my partner is there.
Lol, me too
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by ellboy007(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
wont let that happen. a friend ones slept with a girl i ones. so no more familiarity.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Reading all these it is clear that trust doesn't exist anymore. I am also guilty. People might not agree but this lack of trust is only because they can't be trusted under same situation.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Crixina:
This says it all

In fact that even applies to a crazy sibling, u know those kind of siblings you wish you had a choice when it comes to picking a family, at least let me not be the one to give them the license.
Though I almost made this mistake once, it's even the friend herself that declined the offer and advised me against such.
thanks nature.
someone understands what I meant.
here in school my roomates's(my cousin)girlfriend always plays and touches me in my sensitive places.
just imagine us alone..
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Crixina(f): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin
olihilistic:

thanks nature.
someone understands what I meant.
here in school my roomates's(my cousin)girlfriend always plays and touches me in my sensitive places.
just imagine us alone..
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Zhahovic(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Even me I won't dare allow my friends babe stay with me..never!..
Temptation is no joke....ask Biblical Joseph....dude had to run!
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Coolgent(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Peachess:

You'll see "f" beside someone's moniker and you'll still write bros. Na wa for some people o.

Whats wrong in drawing my attention over the mistake?
Nawa for u too
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by umuna(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Peachess:

I blame your uncle sha, his wife is not a baby, why did he ask someone to be checking on her?

He felt they were attending same church and he will not cause any harm, but alias! lipsrsealed The marriage was finally dissolved.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by sedek4569: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mission2prosper:
Are you a learner? undecided
no am not, but honesty is always good, it pays at its own time, that should stick to your head.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by hope4life: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
DeeFlask:
Never, I will not be comfortable anywhere I am

Even an elderly God fearing person so to speak sexually harassed a married woman who barely knows him just to pass a night till d next day with the full knowledge of their spouses. If you know the extent at which Satan has concluded to use immorality as his final weapon against human race, you won't trust anyone. We are in the end time. Jesus is coming soon. Terrible things that can make one commit suicide is happening. So take caution, trust no one to avoid the usual excuse it's devil's work
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
flawlessT:
Rough play... I no go try am
selfish girl
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by flawlessT(f): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Tnnig:
selfish girl
Lol
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Kimcutie: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
flawlessT:
Rough play... I no go try am
hi, long time

but if i have trust i won't see anything wrong, if otherwise... so many people(females) in this world.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Your partner is a human being, born with an ability called self control which every human has. I would allow it happen. If he falls for her and sleeps with her or flirts or kisses her then I'll thank my God for helping me dodge a bullet. If he can sleep with your friend, In your house, she's not the first person he's done that with behind your back. The world is full of temptations. If he respects you, he will tell you if your friend was coming on to him.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by flawlessT(f): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Kimcutie:
hi, long time

but if i have trust i won't see anything wrong, if otherwise... so many people(females) in this world.
Ogbeni me i have trust issues oooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Kimcutie: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2017
flawlessT:
Ogbeni me i have trust issues oooo
Why
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by SirMichael1: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2017
Of course, I can allow my friend stay with my girlfriend provided they own tits and asses. I don't want no man running around in my girl's house in his tights with the excuse of showering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / What "Table" Means To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.