Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (11966 Views)

Okwy's Dance With Fate: A Review Of The Adventures Of A Determined Child / Twist Of Fate. / A Game Of Love And Obsession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2017

DEDICATION: This work is dedicated to the memory of Rachael Christabel Ifeçhukwude.

COPYRIGHT: All rights reserved. This work �% belongs to Emmanuel Chiedu SB, (BadohEmmy).
You have no right to copy without my permission. I am using this medium to warn all copylions, pls keep off. I will waste no time in reporting you to my mum, take note, she's a warrior, a very serious prayer warrior. Don't say you were not warned.

Finally, the writer is a learner, and a slow writer. Please bear with my errors, I hope to improve with time. Also know that your comments are like fuel that power me.

Another finally, this is a drama, a comedy, and a lov3 story, I hope you enjoy it. Pls critics, I'm a learner, take it softly.

A DATE WITH FATE... Coming up next

1 Like

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
SCENE 1
INT
XTER: Orobo, Elima and dog.
DAY

(He talks to himself as he enters the house).

Orobo: I hope this woman get food for this house. (He immediately sees a plate of food on the table)
This one wey this woman leave food for table, you sure say she no wan poison me? I no trust her. Okay, I know Wetin to do. Bingo! Bingo!! (He calls the dog, threw some of the food for the dog, observes the dog for a while before eating the food). Eh! At least, bingo no die, that means she no poison the food.
(Just as he was finishing eating somebody came rushing from outside shouting his name, Orobo immediately runs but he is caught by Elima).

Elima: Where are you running to?
Orobo: Inside.
Elima: Why are you running?
Orobo: Why are you pursuing me?
Elima: Did I pursue you?
Orobo: Should I have waited to find out?
Elima: Mtchew, forget, I did not come here to argue with you. Something bad has happened oh!
Orobo: What?
Elima: Your dog just died. Come o. The dog dey outside. Come.
(Elima said and ran outside leaving Orobo who was stunned).

Orobo: So this woman poison this food? I done die o.

(Orobo state crying, rolling on the floor. He stands up and quickly runs into the inner room, takes toothbrush and paste, brush his teeth quickly, runs into the kitchen takes out the red oil container and start to drink when Elima runs back inside).

Elima: Orobo! Orobo o!! Come o, Come and see the okada man that jam your dog. we don catch am.
Orobo: (Shocked by Elima's assertion) Wetin you dey talk sef? So no be poison kill the dog sef, u come dey run hecter scatter?
Elima: Poison? which poison?? why you dey drink palm oil
Orobo: Comot for here jor. Go! Gerrout!! Nonsense!!!
(He pushes Elima out of the house, hissing loudly and extensively).
CAM FADES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Am calling roaster, although copied.
Pls come and read, and l3t me know if i should continue...
PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain,queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
SCENE 2
INT/EXT
XTER: Ada, Orobo and Nneoma

(CAM opens light on Ada crying outside. Orobo is sleeping by the corner of the house. Nnenna walks in carrying a small bag and notices her daughter sobbing).

Nnenna: Ada, Ada'mo, What's problem? Why are you like this?
Ada: Mummy I am hungry, since i returned from school i have not eat.
Nnenna: But i kept food on the table for you, Was that not enough? Hmmm Ada!!
Ada: There was no food there at all. Except it is spirit that ate it.
Nnenna: No, its not spirit, Where is your stepbrother? Where is that good for nothing Orobo? Orobo! Orobo !!
Ada: Mummy, He is sleeping at the back.
Nnenna: Orobo come here now before i decend on you with fury.
(Orobo who was dreaming about being a rich man and talking to a beautiful girl.... had woke because of the shout, ran to Nnenna at the front of the house as he answered her). Bia nwoke'm, who ate the food i kept for my Ada Ada ?
Orobo: Food? Na on top table you keep am?
Nnenna: No! Na under chair, i dig ground put am.
Orobo: Na rice? Jealof? (He asked scratching his head and looking confused)
Nnenna: No o, Na salad and Marcoroni cheese, idiot, Nonsense! Where is the food? For your own good, better don't tell me you ate it? (She threatened, pointing at Orobo, Orobo knowing he was in trouble started crying).
Orobo: Mama no ooo, No be say na me want eat the food o, na the food naim tell me say he don tire to dey that plate, the food beg me make i eat am. naim make me eat am. Sorry ma.
Nnenna: Craze dey worry you. Na food wey i keep for Ada naim dey beg you abi? Which language the food speak? English or Calabar?? Na today i go kill you. Ada bring that new cane i buy inside. (Ada rushes into the house to get the cane, Orobo is made to bend over as she flogged him mercilessly, orobo makes funny sounds, facial expression and gestures as ...) CAM FADES

4 Likes

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
SCENE THREE
DAY.
EXT.
XTER.: Orobo, Atinga, Piro and Mickey

(Orobo reports his ordeal to his friend Atinga, they talk for a while, as they walked, they saw two people we may have lost contact but were meeting again after a long time! One of them kept using the phrase IT'S A SMALL WORLD. Orobo & Atinga attacked them verbally, opposing the statement. They all quarrelled.)

Orobo: If you see as my step mother take flog me just because i eat food wey they forget on top table, if to say na you she flog, you for just break into two.
Atinga: Na you cause am na. As you thief her food why you no run?
Orobo: I tell you say i thief the food? I no thief am, Na eat i eat am.
Atinga: Wetin be the diffeerence? eh!! Answer na. Thiefing, Taking or Eating wetin you no keep, All of them no be thief?
Orobo: No be thesame.
Atinga: I don tell you say you no get sense. At all at all.
Orobo: You get sense? Abi you think say you get sense pass me?
Atinga: yes na.
Orobo: Okay, answer this my question. If you wan go bank go open account, na wetin you go use?
Atinga: Simple simple question. Na screw driver na. What else?
Orobo: (Laughing at his friend's ignorance) Na lie o. You fail am. No be screw driver.
Atinga: Okay, over sabinus, tell me the answer. I dey wait.
Orobo: The answer na opener. You open bank account with opener. Abi you no dey see big men wey dey get opener for their key holder? No be beer dem dey take am open o, Na account. If you like you dey laugh.
(Atinga who was sitting on the floor was now laughing hard, After laughing, Orobo helped him back on his feet, when two guys, Piro and Micky who have not seen themselves for a long time meets and started exchanging pleasantries, Before Orobo and Atinga intecepts their conversation).

Piro: Micky? Micky!
Micky: Piro, Piro, meeen long time. (They shake hands and hug)
Piro: The last time i saw you was 3 years ago naa. What a small world.
Micky: Yes o my brother, its indeed a small world. (Cuts to)
Atinga: (Cuts in) Sharrap the 2 of you. Who told you its a small world? Can your papa trek from Onitsha to Ibaban? or can you trek from here to Malaysia? (Orobo who was scared now was dragging his cloths so that he would stop talking but he persisted). Orobo leave me let me tell them the truth.
Micky: Who be this fool?
Piro: You no dey fear face abi? Oya kneel down there. (Immediately Orobo runs away leaving Atinga with the boys, they intimidate him with slaps and tell him to run, which he did, he ran away causing them).
As CAM FADES

... bear with me, my fuel have finished today...

2 Likes

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by YINKS89(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Again ma mention no display.. angry angry angry angry ....ahn ahn seun abeg do something abt dis thing now or wats d problem... Atime its annoying seein a mention 4 to 5 days later... Guy I dey gbadun ur tory jawe... I juz nid dis issue to b addressed.
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by YINKS89(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bros try as much as possible to correct sm grammatical errors..... Also sm spellings re NT correct. Mayb u shouldn't b using autocorrect on ur phone ... Anyways try ND make it more funny coz d jokes gt as e b.... Nice job thou.
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2017
YINKS89:
Bros try as much as possible to correct sm grammatical errors..... Also sm spellings re NT correct. Mayb u shouldn't b using autocorrect on ur phone ... Anyways try ND make it more funny coz d jokes gt as e b.... Nice job thou.

ok sir.
I'll try to improve as we match along...
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2017
SCENE FOUR
EXT.
DAY
XTERS.: Johnny (Atinga's kid bro), Ada

(Johnny walks to Orobo's house and meets Ada outside, he tries to be mischievous)

Johnny: Ada Ada, Omalicha Ada.
Ada: Yes, what is the problem?
Johnny: Ah ha! Ada take am easy na. We dey quarrel before?
Ada: Johnny? We dey talk before?
Johnny: Eh, I know say we no dey talk before but I get reason why I come.
Ada: Talk fast or else make you Waka pass. Waka pass fast make I see better people.
Johnny: okay, your brother Orobo dey house?
Ada: No, E no dey. Start to dey go your house.
Johnny: Okay Ada, wait make I tell you why I come, I come tell you say you no be atutu poyoyo like your brother Orobo. You fine well well.
Ada: Shut up. See this small boy o. You no get right to insult my brother. Talk make u get out.
Johnny: Sorry na. I say make I tell you say I like you well well.
Ada: And..?
Johnny: And say for this village eh, no body fine reach you.
Johnny: And I like you pass my mama.
Johnny: (Johnny now scratching his head, He's beginning to lack what to say) And... I no fit die for you but i fit kill for you. (He said smiling profusely).
Johnny: And...? (Scratching his head)
Ada: And..? And...? (She shouted at him as he shocks)
Johnny: Ada you are wicked o. How do you expect me to know the answer to all the and you are asking me? (He said as he walked away). I'll come back you'll see. When I come back I go prepare for you.
Ada: Small boy wey dey find e auntie. Mtchew. (She hissed hard and Long as she went inside.)

CAM FADES

2 Likes

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
SCENE FIVE
EXT.
DAY/ NIGHT
XTERS? Orobo and Atinga (Possible addittion, 2 gossipers)

(Orobo and Atinga returns from beer parlour, they engage in various arguments)

Atinga: I believe madam Julie dey add sugar for this palmy. E sweet well well.
Orobo: So because e sweet naim make you say na sugar? This thing na Nku-enu. No be sugar.
Atinga: Sherrap! Orobo, I say Sherrap! I don tell you say make you no dey argue with me. You no know book reach me. Anything I tell you make you agree.
Orobo: I go beat you o. You no sabi anything, in fact you don high. (They both argued as they staggered along the dusty road. Until dey came upon what looked like human droppings, another argument commenced)
Atinga: Wait o. No match am. (He said holding Orobo and pointing).
Orobo: Wetin be that? Na shit?
Atinga: No o, na okro soup..
Orobo: Na lie, na shit. (They begin to argue).
Atinga: Check whether na shit
Orobo: Okay! (Orobo staggered towards it and stuck a finger inside it, then tasted it, he reacts facially immediately to show it was human droppings.) Hmmm! Atinga! Na serious shit be this oh. (He stepped backwards from the droppings and jumped it proclaiming). Atinga, Thank God say I know march am o.
Atinga: (Now laughing) You no march am but you lick am? I don tell you say you no get sense reach me. É bú zí ólí nshí now.
Orobo: Na you sabi. Thank God say I no march am.
(They continued their smart argument as...)
CAM FADES OFF

1 Like

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
more update coming tonigh�t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
SCENE SIX
EXT.
DAY
XTERS.: Johnny, Atinga, and

(CAM OPENS LIGHT on Atinga sitting outside, singing a funny song when his brother Johnny walks in with a squeezed face crying!)

Atinga: Bia, johnny, Wetin dey do you? Why you dey cry?
Johnny: No be my teacher? Imagine big boy like me naim he dey flog for class publicly.
Atinga: Which teacher be that? E dey craze?
Johnny: Na teacher Washington na.
Atinga: Teacher Washington? Hmmm! OK. First of all... (Johnny interrupts)
Johnny: (Cuts in) Go down low
Atinga: Sherrap!! I say first of all eh...
Johnny: (Cuts in again...) Go down low
Atinga: Oya go, i no talk again. (He turns his face but Johnny starts to beg him until he bulges). Ok, Johnny, tell me Wetin happen first. Why your teacher flog you?
Johnny: We dey for class, naim my teacher come ask me make I spell plantain, naim I come ask am which one, I tell am say they get different types of plantain, whether na kpekere or na dodo, but he insist say I must spell am. To avoid trouble I decide to spell am, pla ah n tain! Naim my teacher start to flog me say I no know anything.
Atinga: Finish? You sure say na Wetin happen be that?
Johnny: yes na.
Atinga: Spell the plantain again!
Johnny: Pl ah n tain!
Atinga: E correct na. Why Washington come dey flog you? No worry, go change make we go he house. I go teach am pepper.
(Johnny goes inside)
CAM FADES OFF

2 Likes

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
SCENE SEVEN
DAY
EXT.
XTERS.: WASHINGTON, ATINGA & JOHNNY

(Teacher Washington sits outside marking some notes. He's dressed in short and shirt, and tucks in. His dressing should attempt to look like ancient European. Atinga and Johnny walks in looking battle ready).

Wash: Why do you march majestically into my place of abode?
Atinga: Oyibo kí na sú íyà. It is English you're speaking. Teacher Wash, why you flog my brother even when he get the question correct
Wash: Your sibling is a dullard. He's the dumbest kid in the block.
Atinga: I no understand anything wey you talk now but I no gree say na true.
Wash: Your brother is what you call in your local slang ÍTÍ BOLIBO, OLODO.
ATINGA: So you insult my brother even for my front? Now teacher, I go ask you question too, if you fail am I go flog you everything wey you flog my brother.
Wash: Bring it on. I ain't scared of anything you'll throw at me.
Atinga: Teacher Washington, if you mix Klin and Omo, e go foam?
Wash: What kinda dumb question is that? Why not ? It will definitely foam. Are you sure you know anything young man?
Atinga: (Atinga laughs and whispers to his brother) Your teacher no know book. (To the teacher) Are you sure say my brother go learn anything for this una school so? Because you wrong.
Wash: What do you mean? If you mix Omo and Klin of course it will foam. They're both detergents. Or aren't they?
Atinga: Sherrap!! How e go take foam if you no put water? You must add water first. I talk am say you no know anything. (The teacher knows that Atinga is right as he felt subdued).
Johnny: Olodo teacher.
Wash: But.. But...
Atinga: Sherrap!! Johnny, bring that cane, oya flog am, Flog am well well.
(Atinga holds the teacher as Johnny flogs him, he was forced to leave the teacher when Johnny used the cane on him) Ah (He began to pursue johnny who ran away).
CAM FADES.
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2017
SCENE EIGHT
DAY
EXT.
XTERS.: Nnenna, and Messenger.

(Nnenna sat outside the house doing house chores, eg breaking of Egusi, when the ezenmo messenger walks up to her).

Messenger: Greetings to you from Oche-Isu!
Nnenna: Greetings too messenger of Oche-Isu. What brings you here.?
Messenger: Oche-Isu asked me to give you this very important message.
Nnenna: Yes, go on.
Messenger: You are to be at Oche-Isu's house at first light tomorrow. Oche-Isu will deliver the message himself.
Nnenna: Is there a problem?
Messenger: I am not at liberty to speak. It's advisable you are there. Thank you for your time. Live well.
Nnenna: Thank you my son, live well. (The messenger leaves as Nnenna wonders what the problem might be!)

CAM FADES OFF
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by Seunfunmi18(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
badohemmy:
SCENE EIGHT
DAY
EXT.
XTERS.: Nnenna, and Messenger.

(Nnenna sat outside the house doing house chores, eg breaking of Egusi, when the ezenmo messenger walks up to her).

Messenger: Greetings to you from Oche-Isu!
Nnenna: Greetings too messenger of Oche-Isu. What brings you here.?
Messenger: Oche-Isu asked me to give you this very important message.
Nnenna: Yes, go on.
Messenger: You are to be at Oche-Isu's house at first light tomorrow. Oche-Isu will deliver the message himself.
Nnenna: Is there a problem?
Messenger: I am not at liberty to speak. It's advisable you are there. Thank you for your time. Live well.
Nnenna: Thank you my son, live well. (The messenger leaves as Nnenna wonders what the problem might be!)

CAM FADES OFF

Short dude
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
SCENE NINE
DAY
EXT.
XTERS.: Oche-Isu, Nnenna and Edozie (Atinga's father).

(CAM OPENS LIGHT on Nnenna sitting along side Edozie)

Edozie: Nnenna, did Oche-Isu invite you here like he did me?
Nnenna: Yes Nna-anyi, please do you know the the reason behind it?
Edozie: No, his messenger refused to say a word. But whatever it is we'll find out soon. After all we're here already. (Oche-Isu soon came out from his house and joined them out side).
Oche-Isu: (Sits down) Sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll go directly to why I invited you. You are not here because there's a problem, but rather you are here because you've been favoured by the gods of our land, Mmo-Isu. Nna-anyi Edozie, Nnenna, your son and your step son will be celebrated soonest. (Pause). One will be a rich man, while the other wil be the next Oche-Isu. Both are important positions in our community. The gods have not chosen which of them will be what yet, I just felt I should inform you as the parents and guardian of this boys. Talk to them, inform them and prepare them. In the next two Eke days, they should be here, and the gods will choose who will be who. Do you have any objection? (He asked them looking at them, They looked at each other as if to agree).
Edozie: yes, Oche-Isu, we've heard you. We'll both talk to our boys. I believe it's a good thing. Thank you. We'll be on our way.
(They stand to leave, and ...)
CAM FADES OFF

1 Like

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
SCENE TEN
DAY
EXT.
XTERS.: MONICA AND EGO

(Monica meets Ego at the intersection of Isu road, they are frisk and chatty).

Monica: Ego my darling friend, long time no see.
Ego: You have forgotten me na. Hmmm Monica, see how you're looking good.
Monica: Forget that thing jor. Where are you going?
Ego: My mother sent me on an errand. Maybe I'll come to your house after I return.
(As Ego is about to leave, Monica holds her back)
Monica: Wait, wait, have you heard?(She said clapping her hands as she activates gossip mode).
Ego: What's new that I don't know about?
Monica: The Oche-Isu have chosen his successor and the next big man.
Ego: Really? Eh
Monica: Yes oh. I'll be the first girl to tie myself to the next big man oh. I'm waiting to know who Oche-Isu will pick.
Ego: No way. I'll be the one to get the next big man. Look at me na, nobody can compete na (She said holding her dress and flaunting it to the annoyance of Monica).
Monica: Is it not the information I gave to you that you are using to do all this? You better respect yourself o. I don't wanto see any woman near my man.
Ego: Your man? Who dash you?
Monica: Bet na? (She stretches her hand as they interlock their fingers).
Ego: We shall see.
Monica: Mtchew (They both turn angrily and left, hissing louder than the other).

CAM FADES OFF

2 Likes

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
SCENE ELEVEN
DAY
EXT.
XTERS.: Atinga, Johnny and Julie

(CAM OPENS LIGHT on Atinga and Johnny walking to Julie's house)

Johnny: But brother, You sure say this woman go dey pay me?
Atinga: Yes na. Julie na big girl. Na she get that beer parlour where me and Orobo dey drink.
Johnny: Okay, because if she no pay me eh, I go just go on strike.
Atinga: Shut up, you never start work and you don already dey strike. Wetin you know about strike? (On getting there, Atinga knocks as she steps outside. They exchange pleasantries).
Julie: Atinga, na Wetin come carry you come my house?
Atinga: Ah Julie, na my leg na. My leg dey carry me go anywhere I wan go. (He said laughing profusely in idiotic manner).
Julie: You funny well well. Okay I mean say hope no problem?
Atinga: No ooo. You remember that day when I dey your shop, you talk say you need who go dey helep you with small small work, so naim make me bring my younger brother, He strong, he sabi work, as far say you go dey pay am well.
Julie: (She monitors the boy by looking at him carefully before asking him question). How do i look?
Johnny: ( He stared at her revealing cloths grudgingly and replied) You look like a prostitute.
Julie: (The lady was very furious, then turned to Atinga and said) I can't take such a rude boy.
Atinga: Julie, abeg no vex, He drink small of my kain kain this morning. I dey come abeg. (Atinga pleaded with her to wait on a little, he took Johnny to the back of the house and dipped his head inside a bucket of water, when he brought him out he said to him) Insult Julie again and i will dip you inside water again". (He took Johnny back to the lady and said). Julie abeg ask am another question;
Julie: If i come home with a man, who is he?
Johnny: Your husband.
Julie: What if na 2 men?
Johnny: Your husband and he brother.
Julie: What if na 3 men nko?
Akpos: Your husband, his brother and your
brother.
Julie: What if I return with 4 men?
Johnny: Bros, bring the bucket of water, i don already tell you say she be PROSTITUTE!!!
(Johnny said getting the water himself, why Julie was furious with Atinga).
Julie: So you bring your brother come here come insult me abi?
Atinga: Julie no vex na. But wait make I ask o, na Wetin you dey do with 4 men? 1 no go reach you? Or even 2, but 3 and 4. Do you want to kill yourself
Julie: Leave here, comot here jor. Nonsense! ( She caused as she went inside angrily).
Atinga: Where you, Johnny, you wanto kill me abi, you cannot control your gutter mouth..? Thunder go fire you now. ( He pursues Johnny as they run in funny manner).
CAM FADES OFF

2 Likes

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Any reactions guys?
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by francis6611(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
bro....carry on,u re dupe....i dey ur back
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2017
francis6611:
bro....carry on,u re dupe....i dey ur back

Thanks Bros.
Ur kind words are appreciated
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by Adekay94(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
"THE MARRIAGE VOWS"

Hmm, I have a confession to make;

... I hate weddings! Yes I do.

Don't get me wrong, I love the jollof rice, the sallad, the free drinks, the couple entrance, all the fun, glamour, prewedding everything and the preparedness that comes with it, but there is one part of the wedding that I really wish we can delete from the ceremony, one part that contradicts our faith as believers, one part that negates our faith declarations and makes us look like we don't know what we're doing before God, sadly, it is the most important part of the wedding - and that is 'the exchange of marriage vow.'

Let me share with you an encounter I had at a friend's wedding some time ago;

I was at this amazing wedding one day, beautifully decorated auditorium, beautiful couple, bright lights sparkling down the chandeliers on the altar, every guest in white, amazing theme, everything was going so well until it got to the part where the bride and groom stepped up to exchange their vows, hmmm, it felt like God came down to sit beside me on the pew, because the encounter I had that day couldn't have been anything short of God's voice inside my head.

As the Reverend started with the usual 'please repeat after me' marriage vow;

"I Marilyn, take you Sam,
to be my lawfully wedded husband,
To have and to hold,
From this day forward,
For better for WORSE,
for richer for POORER,
in SICKNESS and in health,
In plenty and in LACK,
in joy and in SORROW,
Till death do us part."....
*Don't miss the rest article..*
Click here to continue reading .

http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/articlethe-marriage-vow.html

JOIN US ON WHATSAPP VIA THE LINK BELOW
https:///BJJ2DEIza5FDwnPETd9nph

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Adekay94:
"THE MARRIAGE VOWS"

Hmm, I have a confession to make;

... I hate weddings! Yes I do.

Don't get me wrong, I love the jollof rice, the sallad, the free drinks, the couple entrance, all the fun, glamour, prewedding everything and the preparedness that comes with it, but there is one part of the wedding that I really wish we can delete from the ceremony, one part that contradicts our faith as believers, one part that negates our faith declarations and makes us look like we don't know what we're doing before God, sadly, it is the most important part of the wedding - and that is 'the exchange of marriage vow.'

Let me share with you an encounter I had at a friend's wedding some time ago;

I was at this amazing wedding one day, beautifully decorated auditorium, beautiful couple, bright lights sparkling down the chandeliers on the altar, every guest in white, amazing theme, everything was going so well until it got to the part where the bride and groom stepped up to exchange their vows, hmmm, it felt like God came down to sit beside me on the pew, because the encounter I had that day couldn't have been anything short of God's voice inside my head.

As the Reverend started with the usual 'please repeat after me' marriage vow;

"I Marilyn, take you Sam,
to be my lawfully wedded husband,
To have and to hold,
From this day forward,
For better for WORSE,
for richer for POORER,
in SICKNESS and in health,
In plenty and in LACK,
in joy and in SORROW,
Till death do us part."....
*Don't miss the rest article..*
Click here to continue reading .

http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/articlethe-marriage-vow.html

JOIN US ON WHATSAPP VIA THE LINK BELOW
https:///BJJ2DEIza5FDwnPETd9nph

ok.
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2017
SCENE TWELVE
DAY
EXT.
XTERS.: Nnenna, Orobo

(CAM OPENS LIGHT On Orobo and Nnenna, as Nnenna informs him of the decision of Oche-Isu).

Orobo: Mama, you called me.
Nnenna: Sit down. Oche-Isu called me, he told me that you and your friend have been selected as the next two lucky ones. The two of you will be the next big man and the next Oche-Isu.
Orobo: That one na good news o. Who go be the big man inside two of us?
Nnenna: I don't know. He said the both of you will come to him in the next two eke days.
Orobo: Ah, I know say na me go be the next big man. Atinga go be the Oche-Isu, because he resemble native doctor.
Nnenna: You don't know what you will be yet. But I'll prefer it if you are the next big man. If am walking on the road they will be calling me Nne Orobo, (She Stands up demonstrating her shakara) I'll answer them yes.
Orobo: But mama, you keep reminding me almost everyday that you are not my real mother.
Nnenna: Shut up, don't tell me what I know. You better come back as the next big man or else! (She threatened).
Orobo: But mama, I'm not the one choosing. The gods may decide otherwise.
Nnenna: They will only decide otherwise because of your foolishness. Go and come first, then you'll see my real colour.
( She said as she walked out angrily).
Orobo: Na wah o, wahala dey! ( He exclaimed). Since when I don turn to the gods? Wetin this woman want make I do? Abi I go fit bribe the gods? Abeg jor, I no even believe all this things sef. (He stands up and walks out). Anything way man go be naim e go be.

CAM FADES OFF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
SCENE THIRTEEN
DAY
EXT.
XTERS.: ATINGA, OROBO, EGO, MONICA, GIRL 1 GIRL 2

(CAM OPENS LIGHT On Atinga and Orobo at the back of the bar, when Monica walks into shot, she flirts with them, then Ego who was also passing by stopped and joined them, the girls constantly compete for the attention of the boys).

Orobo: This news dey make my body dey shake o.
Atinga: Inside two of us one person go be big man. You supposed dey happy na.
Orobo: You forget say the other one go be Oche-Isu abi? native doctor!
Atinga: And so? You no know say Native doctor na better business? Hunger no go ever catch you. People go dey bring goat, foul, and cow, even Nchi. Enjoyment things hahaha, (he laughed sarcastically, while Orobo stared at him amazed at his philosophy)
Orobo: I don tell you say you no get sense. Just listen to Wetin you dey reason? Nchi! Cow! You no well o. You get Iba. (Tries to touch his head).
Atinga: Park well. Any one I go take. But na big man I want o. But if I no get am I go Accept the other one. (He was still on his last line when Monica sighted them and walked in)
Monica: Orobo and Atinga 1 of Isu village. (She said pecking both of them on the cheek. Ego who waa coming from another direction sees what just happened, even as Orobo and Atinga were stunned by her action).
Orobo: Na wah o. The thing sweet o. Abeg you fit do am again?
(As she was about to do it again Ego walks in and stops her, raising anger from Orobo).
Ego: En en en en en!!! So this is what you are doing abi? You are trying to snatch my man.
Monica: Who is your man? Is your name written in any of them? (She said pointing at both of them, just about when their argument was about leading to fight, Orobo started crying).
Ego: Ah ha! Honey'm, what's the problem na?
Monica: My sugar, sorry. Is this husband snatcher the cause of your tears?
(Monica's provocative statement raised more dust as both girls started insulting themselves until Atinga shouted at them)
Atinga: Make two of una Sherrap now. Sherrap. (Both girls keep mum). Una wan kill my friend? (He turns to Orobo). Orobo this people wan give you diabetics o. Honey and sugar overdose na straight to diabetics.
Ego and Monica: Sorry sir.
(Orobo was still crying quietly).
Atinga: But why you dey cry sef?
Orobo: You know how many times I don dream when fine girl like this dey kiss me? Now e come happen real life this girl come go stop am!
Ego: Sorry, I was jealous. (She walks to him and peck his cheek, he behaves funny, just to retaliate Monica goes and kiss Atinga, Ego turns round goes and kiss Atinga too. Monica goes to Orobo and kiss him, this continue to go on as the two boys relaxes very well and continue to receive free kisses).

CAM FADES OFF

2 Likes

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by saraphina(f): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin very funny update.keep it up bruh....

1 Like

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by Xteljay(f): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
guy welldone, keep it up

1 Like

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by francis6611(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2017
ahhhahaha.... una no go kill me o..... bro carry on jare......but bro this your update is kind of too slow abeg do something about it

1 Like

Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by itsandi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nice one smiley Enjoy the coolest stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
SCENE FOURTEEN
NIGHT (PREFERABLY NIGHT, BUT CAN BE SHOT DURING DAY)
EXT.
XTERS.: OROBO AND ATINGA

(After drinking their brains out, Orobo and Atinga on their way home as they stagger, they came upon a gutter, they did not know how to jump the gutter. Atinga decided to sleep by it, while Orobo insisted on going home, he took a few steps backwards, them tried to jump over it by running and jumping, but he jumps before reaching the gutter and lands inside the gutter. He decided to sleep instead of going home).
CAM FADES OFF.
Re: A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) by badohemmy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
SCENE FIFTEEN
DAY
EXT.
XTERS: Piro, Ada, and Johnny

(Piro sees Ada coming from a distance, he arranged his collar and straightened his shirt. He swiftly moved towards her and holds her hand, but Ada protested and snatched her hand from him.)

Piro: My Ada Ada, why are you angry?
Ada: I'm angry at you. Why will you just hold my hand without permission?
Piro: okay, sorry my bad. Next time I'll take proper permission.
(Ada tried to walk away but he stopped her.)
Ada please hold on. I have an important message for you..
Ada: Message? From who?
Piro: The message is from the depth of my heart. Ada you are killing me softly. I want to love you, love you very well. (He said, attempting to hug her, but she pushed him away).
Ada: What's your problem? Abeg let me be... (She warned)
Piro: So because I said i love you that's why you are now trying to intimidate me? Do you know who I am?
(Piro begins to raise his voice at Ada when Johnny who was passing decided to join them).
Ada: I don't want to know who you are, just go look your type, no be me bros. (She tries to leave again but Piro stopped her again, that Was when Johnny interrupted then as they struggled, he pushed Piro in the chest. Piro was stunned at such a little).
Johnny: Leave her alone or I'll break your head here!
Piro: Can you imagine this small boy? Don't you have respect for your elders? Shoo shoo, go and play with sand.
Johnny: Hmmm hmm! Okay. It's you I'll play with now. (Johnny dips his hands in dirt and tried to rub it on Piro's white shirt, but he had to run away from them to avoid getting stained.)
Ada: Thank you, but no thanks. I had it under control.
Johnny: For where? That 1 na story for the gods.
Ada: Go away and mind your business Johnny. (She said and began to walk away from him, but he goes after her).
Johnny: ah ha, okay sorry. No vex na. You had it under control, just that I didn't like that he was shouting at you. Ada no vex.
Ada: I've heard you. I appreciate what you did. Thanks. (She smiled at Johnny and he was so happy she thanked him and started smiling recklessly).
Johnny: You can mention it again. If that bros disturb you just let me know. I will destroy, humiliate, disengage, consume and imbecilize him...
Ada: Johnny! Which one is imbecilize again? Just imagine how boastful are, that guy ran away because you wanted to stain him, on a normal day, he would beat you black and blue. (She said laughing at him as camera fades).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) / Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos / The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.