Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) (32853 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / Governor Wike Views Umuahia, Abia From A Helicopter (Photos) / Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by newsynews: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Below are pictures of VP Yemi Osinbajo viewing Apapa-Oshodi expressway from an helicopter.

The road is known to witness huge traffic everyday due to large trucks and tankers plying the route.

The Vice President shared the pictures on his facebook page with the quote below.

"Today, I presided over a Govt/Private sector meeting on how to resolve the Apapa traffic gridlock.

Last week, I flew over the Apapa for an aerial assessment of the situation".

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/vp-yemi-osinbajo-viewing-apapa-oshodi-expressway.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Finally this important road is getting the attention it deserves. With Fashola in charge of works and Osinbajo presiding over it, it's sure this time around cheesy

sharpsecret, oya coman cry here again cheesy

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by omowolewa: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Most Lagos roads are not expandable.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
The Federal government need to help us in Lagos before Ambode scattered Lagos and turn it to dumping site.

Fashola, please come and take back Lagos before Ambode spoil every of your good work.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Omoluabi looking at the God gift omoluabis state

God bless Yemi omo Osinbajo

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by amunkita(m): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
After it have taken so many lives..
I just pray they get to fix that road Asap cous I ve witness so many death on that road.

If they don't address the drainage on that road, they re only wasting their time....

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by magmack: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
useless VP, of what use is the picture now. people are suffering and u r posing for aerial pictures. I wish that jet can just crash so u enjoy d fun of hell as well. corrupt pastor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Useless government

Lagos is a no man's land

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Useless government

Lagos is a no man's land

is your name ''no man''?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Useless government

Lagos is a no man's land

A spoilt engine

Works this way

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

is your name ''no man''?
How can the Yorubas lay claim to Lagos State
Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

How does this answer the question: is your name ''no man''?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by femidejulius(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Useless government
Lagos is a no man's land
Even Onitsha is fulani land na.
Nonsensical nonsense

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
hope the heli flew over lagos abeokuta express way...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Useless government

Lagos is a no man's land
@bolded when Jesus said "it is finished" in john 19 vs 30, he meant your ability to get sense

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 15, 2017
The most active vice president in the history of this nation

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by CaptainCodes(m): 5:25am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Oga, Answer the question. Is your name "no man"?. Maybe your name is 'no man' we should no o. if people can now be attached to nothing.

Maybe your full name is:
Tangerine Abi Tamuno, abi, "Tantermer No man".

Just tell us.. grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by sbashir10(m): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by cruzydal(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2017
magmack:
useless VP, of what use is the picture now. people are suffering and u r posing for aerial pictures. I wish that jet can just crash so u enjoy d fun of hell as well. corrupt pastor
Think before you post

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Nationalman: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2017
magmack:
Now i see the reason why you and your house hold can and will never amount to anything.You just hate for the sake of hating .simply because he is yoruba by tribe.you hate him and even wish him death. I here by speak forth into you life that what you wish him will be your portion in an hundred fold.Be ready for the consequences of your words

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Bari22: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2017
The road needs serious attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Nationalman: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Useless government

Lagos is a no man's land
Your papa no get source.Why are you guys so bitter about Lagos. i think i know .After seeing what lagos is and you wish for something similar in your part of the world, but knowing fully that it will never be possible to attain in the next 200 years. That pain of longing for what can never be yours normally leads to this type of outburst.I feel your Pain cause Almighty lagos will remain and will only grow bigger and better. have any one of you stop to imagine how it would look like in 20 yrs from now grin grin grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Dayocold001: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2017
make dem do something about it
Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2017
magmack:
they're around
yeast side

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2017
Eye service. Wetin be headache for motorist since decades ago na e you still need aerial view for?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Eye service. Wetin be headache for motorist since decades ago na e you still need aerial view for?

PDP stayed for 16years

They di nothing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by izombie(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2017
He flew over it and that will be it. Unto the next one. Nigerians are fools. Some here are already singing his praise because he flew over the road. We all know they are not going to do anything about the road. They only give us the impression that they are going to do something. Nigerians are fools walahi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by NowisGod109(f): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Did the Yoruba's come to claim port Harcourt as theirs or is it not a big city as well? We can as well go back to where we all belong n build it like Lagos. Lagos is in the South west not east, north...is Abuja a no man's land too?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2017
See him face,himself weak grin
Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Useless government

Lagos is a no man's land

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by quiverfull(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2017
The working VP.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Good job my VP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) / Mosque Burnt At Hausa Quarters Benin City, Many Feared Dead? / House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.