Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (32916 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 16, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

[s]I ain’t bragging lowlife

If you are in doubt, i challenge you here on Nairaland to list your family problems here and i ll solve them for you idiot.

Get d help y’all need in your family

I ll feed you and your penury stricken family to oblivion

Keep wasting your empty destiny here while those worthless things you called parents are dying in poverty.

Seriously, i ll bail you and your doomed family out of your present predicament.[/s]
Go to the riverside to have a bath of redemption. Wash impotency off your balls, and cleanse your head of misfortune. It might help in ending your frustration and sorrow. But if your bad luck remains stronger than the healing power of water, drown your miserable soul and save the planet the burden of carrying the baggage of your pathetic existence. Remember not to leave any traces of your bastard self behind. You're an abomination that no one should remember. May ill luck be your portion on your way to hell. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by lilmax(m): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Slayer2:

Smh.. small pickin you never still know anything.
see the kind person wey dey call me pikin gringrin
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Bizibi(m): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Spaxon:
u sef u follow target get the ear
nor be my fault,na the ear drag me try overtake my bros wey dey front.the sight of the ear soft!!!!
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Spaxon(f): 6:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Bizibi:
nor be my fault,na the ear drag me try overtake my bros wey dey front.the sight of the ear soft!!!!
WARNING: this is to inform you that my ear is not a celebrity ear like Buhari's own.

Any Malicious attempt towards my ear........ I will blow the EFCC whistle
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Sunexy(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2017
lilmax:
fool, try to read and comprehend

your stupidity is irritating
Doesn't change the fact that you are olodo..maybe you dont even understand what you wrote there..
cheesy
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Daeylar(f): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2017
shaybebaby:

Aight hun, good day?

I had a great day,

Good morning dear,
How are you doing today kiss
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by shaybebaby(f): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:

I had a great day,

Good morning dear,
How are you doing today kiss
Hey chick, top of the morning to you too.

@bolded, I love hearing that. Here's hoping that today is even better for you.

Spent my day washing floors yesterday till they are sparkling. My baby(the little one) walks in from school saw my efforts and said "oh no! Mummy tidied up". grin grin... Before proceeding to drop crumbs and imprint grubby fingerprints on my sparkling floors. angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by hooklover: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2017
dharamanil:
Lemme just go straight to the point. I have a flat mate who came back from the states recently or lemme say he has been based there all his life but maybe he was deported or so cos he didn't come back feeling all ok on cheddah.

One morning I and my girlfriend was seated in the living room when I left her to go recieve a call outside real quick on getting back inside I saw him seated in the living room too but with his phone on her hands, a phone ever since I knew him he doesn't allow nobody touch. I thought he prolly was justshoiwng her one of those random whatssap videa until 2days later she told me he was trying to get her num.

Ever since he got the number he has been chatting her up and she shows me all their chats. Till recently when she camee home, he repated same thing not via chat this time, he told her he wants them to hang out over the weekend.

My problem is I really want to make a mess of this guy like 4k m up big time I know ways but I need more suggestions please. I mean in a really really disgraceful manner

So u mean a guy will want to disgrace another man over a lady he is not married to? Were did we train all dis types of otwege ¿??

Pussy that for public is Wat u want to eat alone and u have not paid her bride price.

Guy let her enjoy her pussycat u are an ingenious folk
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Bizibi(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Spaxon:
WARNING: this is to inform you that my ear is not a celebrity ear like Buhari's own.

Any Malicious attempt towards my ear........ I will blow the EFCC whistle
it will be the worst,when I'm through describing the how attractive that ear is even the chairman will jump the line.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Daeylar(f): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2017
shaybebaby:

Hey chick, top of the morning to you too.

@bolded, I love hearing that. Here's hoping that today is even better for you.

Spent my day washing floors yesterday till they are sparkling. My baby(the little one) walks in from school saw my efforts and said "oh no! Mummy tidied up". grin grin... Before proceeding to drop crumbs and imprint grubby fingerprints on my sparkling floors. angry angry

Thank you dear kiss and you alsokiss

Damn that's painful grin grin grin , lol, and you just felt like tying him up and keeping him somewhere. Lol. But he appreciated your efforts na grin LMAO grin
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by shaybebaby(f): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:

Thank you dear kiss and you alsokiss

Damn that's painful grin grin grin , lol, and you just felt like tying him up and keeping him somewhere. Lol. But he appreciated your efforts na grin LMAO grin
Thank you hun. kiss

One of these days, I will put him up for auction on eBay. tongue
Do you live in naij or elsewhere?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Daeylar(f): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2017
shaybebaby:

Thank you hun. kiss

One of these days, I will put him up for auction on eBay. tongue
Do you live in naij or elsewhere?

You're welcome.

But you'll be the first to cry grin grin grin lool,
Nigeria.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by shaybebaby(f): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:

You're welcome.

But you'll be the first to cry grin grin grin lool,
Nigeria.
Naij, interesting to find you in the other section then. Especially as a female. wink
You'll have to share your journey on that particular route.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Spaxon(f): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2017
Bizibi:
it will be the worst,when I'm through describing the how attractive that ear is even the chairman will jump the line.
lol Awaju o
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Daeylar(f): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2017
shaybebaby:

Naij, interesting to find you in the other section then. Especially as a female. wink
You'll have to share your journey on that particular route.

Whisper the section to me,
So I can know what journey to share
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by shaybebaby(f): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:

Whisper the section to me,
So I can know what journey to share
The one in which we were advised to never travel to some countries lest we become tainted. grin
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2017
It seems there are so many stuppid boys on this forum. How can a sane person blame the girl? OP, next time go to family section and ask question,most people especially boys here are not normal

It's a reflection of the kind of stupid families that these people come from, so many are imbeciles

OP, a man like you disrespected you by chasing your girl friend, definitely such a person can chase your wife. You need to call him out by showing him those chats. Your girl friend is loyal to you, some girls will hide and betray you so try and think of marriage because she's a good girl and should be treasured

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ebosse(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:
What thrash am I reading here?
You mean before then she didn't have your flatmate's number and people are asking why she gave the number? The only thing suspicious is him asking for it in your absence.

If I am dating a guy and we're pretty serious, I will have the number of every damn person close to him. Flatmate would be the first.

You people should sort yourselves out.

Yep! There's absolutely nothing wrong with the lady giving out her number to ANYONE!! For crying out loud she's not married to the OP yet !

Ofcourse shes going to have numerous advances , All she has to do is be upfront about her relationship status. In this case since the dude already knows , she should have blocked him, It is that simple!!! Obviously she's interested that is y she didn't.

OP should just face the fact that he doesn't have a GF, one right move from any person and she's off!!

I'm really surprise at the length girls/guys wud go these days. Imagine this stup*d OP saying he 'wants to go fvk his friend up'

*Much ado about nothing*

No wonder, I always see topics about murder, acid burns, properties destruction e.t.c on the front-page.

Shameful! Smh !
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Mrnairalandd: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Go to the riverside to have a bath of redemption. Wash impotency off your balls, and cleanse your head of misfortune. It might help in ending your frustration and sorrow. But if your bad luck remains stronger than the healing power of water, drown your miserable soul and save the planet the burden of carrying the baggage of your pathetic existence. Remember not to leave any traces of your bastard self behind. You're an abomination that no one should remember. May ill luck be your portion on your way to hell. smiley

Lmao!!!

What a painful soul!

Meaningless rant from a worthless and cursed pig! All i can see hovering over your cursed destiny is nothing but failures, failures and more failures. It’s obvious you have already inherited your own part of generational penury, misery, pains and agony.

I have decided to let you enjoy your miserable and doomed future accompanied with irrevocable curses. You have chosen the same path of future filled with tears just like your cursed forefathers and nothing ll bail you out of this.

And i think i must not fail to let you know that the money for your burial is already here to be given to your worthless parents. Continue to wallow in your sheer stupidity while death is preparing your space in hell. I can’t wait to see Nigeria being saved from your pathetic existence on earth.

Pig.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Tozara(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

[s]Lmao!!!

What a painful soul!

Meaningless rant from a worthless and cursed pig! All i can see hovering over your cursed destiny is nothing but failures, failures and more failures. It’s obvious you have already inherited your own part of generational penury, misery, pains and agony.

I have decided to let you enjoy your miserable and doomed future accompanied with irrevocable curses. You have chosen the same path of future filled with tears just like your cursed forefathers and nothing ll bail you out of this.

And i think i must not fail to let you know that the money for your burial is already here to be given to your worthless parents. Continue to wallow in your sheer stupidity while death is preparing your space in hell. I can’t wait to see Nigeria being saved from your pathetic existence on earth.

Pig.[/s]
*Puff*. Sh*t. That's me smoking on the grave of misery where your destiny was buried. Amma snigger on your tomb stone soon. wink

I shall inscribe "MISERABLE RODENT" on your epitaph with your mother's menstrual blood, after you have been beheaded by penury, stupidity, retardation, bitterness, sexism and misogyny, and she looks on sorrowfully on her wheel chair, wearing a grimace perfect for Halloween, as your uncles bury your decapitated remains. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Mrnairalandd: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tozara:
*Puff*. Sh*t. That's me smoking on the grave of misery where your destiny was buried. Amma snigger on your tomb stone soon. wink

I shall inscribe "MISERABLE RODENT" on your epitaph with your mother's menstrual blood, after you have been beheaded by penury, stupidity, retardation, bitterness, sexism and misogyny, and she looks on sorrowfully on her wheel chair, wearing a grimace perfect for Halloween, as your uncles bury your decapitated remains. smiley

Death and agony unto you and your worthless parents.

I am dancing to your painful death already

Nairaland celebrates your death in advance

We are celebrating your looming death in spiritual realm

It’s a countdown to your family sorrow and i ll be watching with smile all over my face.

I ll tap your useless hoe called mother in her sorrow and pain and tell her to die too.

Go and die
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 17, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

She will just go and fvck the flatmate immediately. For her to give him her number shows she is interested in the guy. Showing her boyfriend their chats is just trying to feed a chicken well before slaughtering it. Women a just one kind of people and will keep giving you signs that the house is cracking (albeit subtly) before bringing it down on your head in one fell swoop. What am I saying, she is just trying to satisfy her conscience that she tried to resist the bagger while he asked her out. Her excuse when it happens: "but I told you then and you don't seem to care. I was showing you chats and all. You became distant and he was there for me" Lies!

My advise to the bro is to start looking for a fresh babe and begin to fvck the one he has wild. Do all the crazy things you imagined with a babe and never done with her. We all have that blackboard that we practiced on and wiped clean afterwards.

You are in a relationship with a coded hoe(worst type of women) but like a yorrrrubbaa boy that you are, you won't have sense once it concerns woman.

I am disappointed with your line of thought and indeed much of the male comments here. As much as I dont advocate taking nonsense from any lady and sometimes ladies mess up, it is still sad that Nigeria has a very deep sexist culture. A friend hits on your lady, do u know how many guys hit on your lady daily? she even told you sef. The smart thing to do is to warn the "friend" to back off, kick him out maybe (depends on your level of seriousness with the girl) and watch the girl closely....if she behaves unseemingly...kick her out too... You would have dodged a bullet.
But just concluding she is a hoe is soooooo wrong. By the way the OP has terrible friends.....such persons as the deportee should never be firends.....only acquintances at best depending on their degree of usefulness and loyalty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Tozara(m): 5:10am On Nov 17, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

[s]Death and agony unto you and your worthless parents.

I am dancing to your painful death already

Nairaland celebrates your death in advance

We are celebrating your looming death in spiritual realm

It’s a countdown to your family sorrow and i ll be watching with smile all over my face.

I ll tap your useless hoe called mother in her sorrow and pain and tell her to die too.

Go and die[/s]
grin grin grin That's the spirit. I got you uttering wild cries like a creature in pain, palpitating with rage and wounded sensibility, mumbling jargon, like a failed rapper with no punchlines, after I spelled out the preternatural doom that awaits your life of fathomless blackness. May that curse of unutterable sadness forever remain busy in your heart. wink

Your ignominious ghost won't hover after your misery seals your fate with the gift of death.

You shall remain trapped in the material world looking for spiritual crumbs to eat.

The demons of the underworld shall feast on the substance left of your wandering soul: you died empty, and shall be made empty even in death.

Your incorporeal body shall be opprobriously adorned and decorated with all the imprecations ever recorded in the cosmos.

At the end, you shall be dragged to hell on your chest, in lava manacles and on stinging spikes.

Your corpse shall be buried on your father's abandoned farm without the dignity of a coffin.

And women of all ages, class, shape, and beauty, shall excrete and defecate on your grave, to celebrate the eternal misfortune your misogyny has brought upon you. smiley
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by DIKEnaWAR: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2017
myking95:

I am disappointed with your line of thought and indeed much of the male comments here. As much as I dont advocate taking nonsense from any lady and sometimes ladies mess up, it is still sad that Nigeria has a very deep sexist culture. A friend hits on your lady, do u know how many guys hit on your lady daily? she even told you sef. The smart thing to do is to warn the "friend" to back off, kick him out maybe (depends on your level of seriousness with the girl) and watch the girl closely....if she behaves unseemingly...kick her out too... You would have dodged a bullet.
But just concluding she is a hoe is soooooo wrong. By the way the OP has terrible friends.....such persons as the deportee should never be firends.....only acquintances at best depending on their degree of usefulness and loyalty.

Did you read the part he said the lady has the guy's phone in her hands (this is someone that does not allow another person touch his phone). Did you read that she gave him her number? Did you read that the guy sends her WhatsApp messages?

What was she doing with his phone in her hand? Probably asked for it, cos the dude won't pry her hands open and force it on her. She could have declined giving him her number. She did. She could have blocked him on WhatsApp. She didn't!

To school you bro, before the dude got so bold as to be making passes at her without caring what the boyfriend might think, she is already flirting with him. He has been seeing some green light from her and feels she is all his for the taking.

I encourage the OP to disassociate himself from the said friend cos what it means is that the friend sees him as unworthy and undeserving of what he has. It will not only end in girl friends, it might extend to business, life and politics. As per dealing with him, I don't know how or when.

Finally, pull yourself out of your reverie. The world is still what it is and not as it ought to be. Face reality dude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest Giveaways - FASTEST FINGERS / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.