Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Husband Manhood Malfunctions, 32 Year Old Woman Cries Out In Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Manhood Malfunctions, 32 Year Old Woman Cries Out In Court (466 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Manhood Malfunctions, 32 Year Old Woman Cries Out In Court by Mickeypoint01(m): 2:26am On Nov 15, 2017
A 32-year-old woman in her prime, Kate Ude, has implore

an FCT High Court, Jabi to dissolve her four-year-old marriage to her husband, Michael Ude, over his “malfunctioning manhood”.
Kate alleged that Michael’s manhood always had inconsistent erection and that anytime the manhood became erect, he ejaculated within few seconds.
She also alleged that the man did not make known his health status before the consummation of the marriage which took place in Calabar, Cross River, in 2014.
The petitioner also said that during her traditional marriage, Michael did not show up as he was represented by his younger brother.
Kate also said that it was at the registry that she got to know him very well and prayed the court to nullify the marriage.

READ FULL NEWS HERE_ http://www.naijacubez.ml/2017/11/my-husband-manhood-malfunctions-32-year.html

(1) (Reply)

Proposal Fails As Nigerian Man Plants Marijuana Weed Inside Girlfriend’s Car Wit / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Laziness / They Will Steal All Your Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.