Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Visa To Spain And Logistics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Spain And Logistics (1381 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Spain And Logistics by rikamann: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2010
Please, could someone give me the required information to get a Visa to Spain before the middle of May. Also interested in logistics info. Should attend a trade fair at Feria de Madrid. Thank you
Re: Visa To Spain And Logistics by rikamann: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
No one is giving any useful or unuseful info even on logistics. Was thinking I could get one that would save some wahalas. Are the genuine agents not working again? Can't u see what disciplined Suxes2005 is doing for his boss? The agents are being paid for running around to get correct infos even though some of them want to be unnecessarily too fast for living. Doing it all is poor man's mentality and that is the reason you don't teach your children in primary school when you could do that. God bless this forum.
Re: Visa To Spain And Logistics by suxes2005(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2010
rikamann:

No one is giving any useful or unuseful info even on logistics. Was thinking I could get one that would save some wahalas. Are the genuine agents not working again? Can't u see what disciplined Suxes2005 is doing for his boss? The agents are being paid for running around to get correct infos even though some of them want to be unnecessarily too fast for living. Doing it all is poor man's mentality and that is the reason you don't teach your children in primary school when you could do that. God bless this forum.

Bros,

I fink Google has the answer
to ur questions.

As per logistics and other i fink
with 50k and your documents u
should get a visa

Pay visa fee, pay for the trade
fait and some other stuffs!

check www.conferencealerts.com for
conferences and also try google for
trade fair!

SHALOM
Re: Visa To Spain And Logistics by rikamann: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
Thank you Responsible Suxes2005. We have all the required details but we are not Lagos based, so needed a genuine agent to do the physical runnings (interview bookings, etc) since it is not done online for Nigerians in Nigeria. We are energy engineers, nevertheless, someone should be in lagos next week for this. Going overseas shouldn't be the ultimate for any Nigerian except for education purposes. We must make naija GREAT again ($100 = N75). God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Government Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya And Seychelles / 82 Nigerians Were Deported Yesterday Morning From Uk Nd Other European Countries / Fly With Me (from Naija To Yankee) ***** (Part 2 now added)***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.