Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (57121 Views)

Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:54am On Nov 15, 2017
An African woman arrived in the United States in style as she was pictured at the Airport with her luggage well balanced on her head. Some online users who claim the woman is a Nigerian - believe it's the woman's first time of going to America because of how she carried her luggage at the airport in order to misplace any item.

See how some internet users reacted after the photo was shared online.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/african-woman-lands-us-style-see-carried-luggage-airport.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by xreal: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2017
It might not necessarily be her first time.

She is just being he real self and she is comfortable with it.

Some people who have never boarded a plane will still call her 'local'.

FTC dedicated to all proud African Women all over, flaunting African heritage anywhere. Slayqueens who use fork and knife to dissect fufu are not included in the dedication O. Hehen.

473 Likes 35 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 5:55am On Nov 15, 2017
What's wrong with that? Is even safer for her before she will lose sight of the bag and drugs will be planted in it by the fast guys! Mummy , welcome to your daughter's Omugo in the great country.

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:55am On Nov 15, 2017
grin she must likely be from Ghana trust me... Their women love to carry things on their head more than other africans. Thats how a ghanaian foreign student in china then went to d local market to buy food stuff,she actually carried the stuff on her head from d market to d school dorm nearby....come and see how chinese were taking pics codedly,she didnt even notice or feel anything because its normal to her

Another reason y they are mostly short and grab in statue..Nana and co

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by ettybaba(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Thank you Jesus.
I will carry mine like that soon in the USA.
Very effective.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
What's wrong with that?

Virtually everything

1 Like

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Samsimple(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Wetin dey there to dey fake abeg... Do your thing as you like abi na nairalanders give you money go USA

51 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Atiku2019: 6:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Proudly African cool

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by hisgrace090: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2017
Her pattern rocks.

Its always good to start something new.

Don't die a follow follow be yourself.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 6:07am On Nov 15, 2017
So whats the problem?...someone carried it with his hand another with the head..the most important thing is carry your load......how is this news?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by DoyenExchange: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2017
LMAO! Aunty Bisi Remembers home!

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Adebola02(m): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2017
Slay queens won't like this

Balancing an heavy luggage on one's head is skill most young ladies lack nowadays

Mama the mama... ..i like your style
She no send dem

53 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by MVLOX(m): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Mama no get time....

12 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2017
I love African mothers

This one is a typical African mama

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol.
Some habits die hard....

Our Nigerian mothers......IT'S IN THEM!!

Allwility:
You may take that mama out of naija but you can never take naija out of that mama. grin

Lol.
So so true!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Bari22: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Only this can indicate where she came from

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Samusu(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2017
I just simply love her style, shikenan

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Allwility: 7:09am On Nov 15, 2017
You may take that mama out of naija but you can never take naija out of that mama. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by sirjentul05(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Warri no dey carry last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by surgecom(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol.

She even carry backpack. She is definitely going for Omugwo.
God bless African mothers

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by sakalisis(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Lmao
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by YamLegs(f): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Have you ever seen the inside of an airport?
sarrki:

Virtually everything

14 Likes

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Ericaikince(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by flyca: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2017
I carry stuffs on my head too. It gives me an identity, surprises people around me how stufffs can be balanced on the head, and this in turn makes me feel good. Also it's convinent. I don't care if you call me local or not!

There was a day my two friends and I carried heavy food flasks that had food in them on our heads at the train station. Come see eyes! And we were feeling special. Haha.

There was another day, my classmates and I went to eat, and we were given big bottle of Sprite. On our way home, I balanced it on my head. My friends were surprised. Asking me to teach them. Also felt good. Haha

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by johnstar(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Afonja style grin

1 Like

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by PenlsCaP: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Eehheenn, what's wrong with it?? Me I see nothing wrong in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2017
grin she no get time for anybody

1 Like

Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol
Re: African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol
Well for security reasons this the best way,maybe she was a victim of circumstances in the past,maybe she has learnt her lesson hard way..God bless her hustle...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Abolarinwa, Ebiakpo Chapele Names Of Pilots On Missing Nigeria Airforce Jet / Stowaways Spotted Under A Ship Going To Unknown Destination (Photos) / What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.