Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

"Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face (29299 Views)

2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by HeWrites(m): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2017
2face Idibia, his wife Annie and their daughters are currently in Dubai on a birthday & work vacation.

Annie took to her Snapchat to share these loved up selfies of them out together, gushing about how blessed she is that the father of her children loves her the way he does.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/the-way-he-loves-me-annie-idibia-says.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

6 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by izzou(m): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2017
I love the way you both love each other too

grin

Love is a beautiful thing

35 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2017

22 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by rawpadgin(m): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Stick with a woman who will give u rest of mind

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:
When u see a woman coming out to show there is live btwn her and her man..there is fire under the mountain
Quote na any where ...public display always has underground message
Finstar:
Hmmmmmm.. Who will buy this? There's definitely fire somewhere and she's trying hard to control it, before it gets outta hand.. Anyway, Wetin I know?

Visit www.entmirror.com for biz ideas wink
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With all these unwarranted display of affection on social media.

All might not be well with the Idibias.

ikaboy:
Their is something behind this show of love.... Dont be deceived guys.

Love makes the world go round and round and round.....

But na wa for some Nairalanders o,
couple loving up, they are saying something is not right with them!
Couple no show love, another wahala!!

People will always talk, just do your thing and ignore whatever anyone says.
Cheers!!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by MrsEvakinqz(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2017
If it's loving 2baba gat it...

Annie enjoy jare yu worked for it

3 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by Teacher1776(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2017
The first pix though. Thought they were 2 guys.
Wonderful couple.

6 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by sakalisis(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2017
Shey 2Baba rub lipstick ni?!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by bastien: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2017
Una love they make me feel like to love

1 Like

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by psalmhorah(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2017
father Abraham and his wife
Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2017
good
Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by YamLegs(f): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Look at this ugly girl with skinny legs!
I bet I can take her man with my big beautiful yam legs kiss

5 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by Robbin7(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2017
2baba and 2mama, i sight una.
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by Felixalex(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Why her teeth look brownish cheesy grin cheesy love wey de stain teeth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by lazygal: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2017
When u see a woman coming out to show there is live btwn her and her man..there is fire under the mountain
Quote na any where ...public display always has underground message

16 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by illicit(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2017
tuface get him own personal version of love sha
Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by justi4jesu(f): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:
Shey 2Baba rub lipstick ni?!

I thought so too, judging from the first picture.

5 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by DeutschJunge: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2017
I see they have good chemistry, so i am lead to believe that a huge chunk of their relationship is true. But people, all this social media love are mostly exaggerated and just to spite people. You don't have to flaunt on social media, love is between the two of you.

Kevin Hart is a very good example, that guy flaunts his lady and family on social media more than anything, and profess his love like nothing else. But he still messed up.. love is how you treat your partner when no one is watching, not what you show the world.

26 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by Finstar: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmmmmm.. Who will buy this? There's definitely fire somewhere and she's trying hard to control it, before it gets outta hand.. Anyway, Wetin I know?

Visit www.entmirror.com for biz ideas wink

4 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by AntiWailer: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2017
N.a. so
Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by NwaAmaikpe: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

With all these unwarranted display of affection on social media.

All might not be well with the Idibias.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by gsainttrinity(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2017
I'm in love
Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by kambili999(f): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2017
Awwwwwwwww. Happy for her.
Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2017
YamLegs:
Look at this ugly girl with skinny legs!
I bet I can take her man with my big beautiful yam legs kiss

Beauty isn't all that matter in a marriage, na person wey go give u peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by ikaboy: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Their is something behind this show of love.... Dont be deceived guys.

3 Likes

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by BruncleZuma: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Eeeyah, my dear I do JayZ and B anytime no baby mama drama.
Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2017
make una enjoy small for Dubai
Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by maj59(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2017
happy mood
Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by OKorowanta: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2017
And u dey fight your broda baby mama.
So she doesn't deserve love abi?

1 Like

Re: "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face by muller101(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Father of many nations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Two Thoozin Dollars At Labadi Beach (Video) / Sandra Okagbue Shares Baby Pics Of Flavour & Their Daughter To Show Resemblance / TBOSS Looking Like goddess In All-Red New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.