Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 PM

Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] (1418 Views)

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP / Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2017
Nollywood actress Annie Idibia ,her husband, 2Face Idibia with kids and mum are currently in Dubai celebrating her 33rd birthday.  The actress took to her insta stories to share  videos from her private party in Dubai while gushing over her husband.

See more photos below.....

http://news.nollyzone.com/annie-idibia-gushes-2face-party-dubai/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] by kidap: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2017
cute family
Re: Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] by OKorowanta: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Why did she paint her knees with charcoal?
Re: Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] by joseo: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2017
HBD........family where all the females be slay queen
Re: Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] by thorpido(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2017
What does she mean by 'my mine'?
Re: Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] by Tamarapetty(f): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2017
HBD
Re: Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] by Houseofglam7(f): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Okay we haff hear
Re: Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Enjoy urself oooo
Re: Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] by jacyhelen(f): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
thorpido:
What does she mean by 'my mine'?

i tire my dear ooooo
Re: Annie Idibia,2baba With Kids And Mum Party Hard In Dubai [PICS] by Franky826: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin

Who say good thing no good?

Family love on point.

Dubai! Am coming for you

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks' Manager And His Wife Expecting Their First Child (photos) / "Stop This Rubbish & Respect The Dead" - Between DJ Neptune And Goldmyne TV / Where Is Starboy 'ahmed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.