Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Please Help Me O How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples And Dark Spot Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me O How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples And Dark Spot Problem (1164 Views)

Best Face Cream For Pimples And Dark Spots In Nigeria / Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me O How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples And Dark Spot Problem by Smallpastor(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Hi pals on nairalander i need your help am tire of pimples and dark spot on mf face o i have using so many medicine and cream but after dey die in one to two weeks dey we starting to come bark i dont know what todo please help me now i av using sivoderm g derm epiderm dermaliss d&g k&l funbact a skin heal skin care etc pls help
Re: Please Help Me O How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples And Dark Spot Problem by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2017
http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/9-sure-working-remedies-stop-acne-black-spot/
If you can do what is on this article,then you getting a smooth and clean face is a sure deal.practice what's on the article...
Re: Please Help Me O How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples And Dark Spot Problem by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2017
buy sivoderm #350, thank me in a week
Re: Please Help Me O How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples And Dark Spot Problem by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
buy sivoderm #350, thank me in a week
Did u read his write up at all...or are you looking for someone to thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me O How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples And Dark Spot Problem by Patented: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2017
i had the same problem, then i learnt to ignore my face and as I got Older the problem reduced. shikena
Re: Please Help Me O How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples And Dark Spot Problem by ossaichika(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2017
Use sperm wash face

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me O How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples And Dark Spot Problem by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2017
niqqaclaimz:

Did u read his write up at all...or are you looking for someone to thank you
mabi mini jamb question

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Overtake India As Number One On Open Defecation "In Global Ranking" / Diagnostic Centres: Affordable Ultrasound Gels & Other Products / Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.