Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Happy Birthday To Me (See Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me (See Photos) (789 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me (See Photos) by money121(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Ya Allah, Thank u..

Thank u for another all the experiences that You gave me this past year..

Thank u for givin’ me all the success & achievements that will always be happy memories for me..

Thank u for givin’ me all the failures that molded me to be stronger & drove me to come closer to u..

Thank u for givin’ me all the happiness that gave me time to celebrate..

Thank u for givin’ me all the sadness that reminded me of my own weaknesses & made me realized that I really need u to be my guide & light in my life..

And Thanks to Seun Osewa for the opportunity he gave me on this Forum.. becos if not for Nairaland I don't think I can go far on this Roofing Sheet Business becos the Forum really help my sales and Connect me with lot of People..
And To All my Loyal Clients on Nairaland...
Thanks for your patronage!!!

Happy Birthday to me...
May my Years be Long..
May I Walk and Never Stumble..

lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (See Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2017
Happy birthday to you. Many happy returns of the day. Long life and prosperity. Have fun and enjoy your day. Stay blessed bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (See Photos) by anochuks08(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Happy birthday boss. Make I still hang around just incase you decide to give out some FREE roofing sheets for your birthday celebration. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (See Photos) by money121(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2017
anochuks08:
Happy birthday boss. Make I still hang around just incase you decide to give out some FREE roofing sheets for your birthday celebration. grin

Thanks so much..
Free Roofing sheet? How many meters or sqm that one go be? grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (See Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2017
please who is the author and finisher of that your head

anyways what did I know..........my guy hbd

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (See Photos) by money121(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
please who is the author and finisher of that your head

anyways what did I know..........my guy hbd

Almighty Allah.. And he did a nice job tongue tongue

Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

1st Contestant Picked. "Most Elegant Diva In Nigeria Pageant 2018" / Chiafary Chair , Banquet Table , Banquet Chair Available For Sale / Surprise Your Loved One With This !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.