Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (5992 Views)

100 Profitable Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed / 100 Profitable Small Business You Can Start Without Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria by silasweb(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2017
Honestly speaking, there are many profitable business opportunities you can setup in Nigeria and making serious cash daily. While some of them can be done online on the internet, others can be run offline and physically. So many people out there make money from online business and earn their living from them. You case will not be different. You can also partake in these online and offline business ventures and start earning money from them.

However, here are some profitable 100 ideas for businesses which you can start up as a Nigerian for maximum income:

1. Pure water business

2. Ice block production business

3. Cement block production business

4. Start Paving stones production business

5. Set up an Art collection and gallery

6. Start a Transportation business like Okada business (ie Motorcycles), Danfo Business (ie Commercial buses), Keke business (ie Tricycles), Taxis Business and lots more.

7. Wedding planning and Decoration

8. Offer Web designing and development services.

9. Set up Educational and tutorial centres for JAMB, WAEC, NECO, ICAN and other exams.

10. Daycare Centre

11. Computer schools business

12. Start Language schools for Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and other languages.

13. Start Importation of Textiles and/or sales. Map. Out a good marketing strategy.

14. Designer clothes importation business from China.

15. Start Laptop importation business

16. Sell Computer and mobile phones accessories. You can also import them for sell.

17. New and Fairly Used car importation/sales including car spare parts.

18. Start Video club for home movies

19. Establish Social clubs

20. Establish Fitness centres

21. Establish Recreational centres

22. Set up Eateries and restaurants

23. Build Hotels, Guest Houses and other lodging services

24. Start Driving school business

25. Start Haulage and logistics business

26. Start Ice cream production business

27. Start Snail farming - Snailery

28. Start Poultry farming for egg and/or meat production.

29. Set up a Piggery - Profitable Pig Farming Business

30. Start a profitable catfish farmin Business

31. Offer Consulting services

32. Real estate agency business

33. Real estate investment business

34. Start Cement production business

35. Offer repair and maintenance services to Oil companies.

36. Offer Home delivery services

37. Offer Catering services

38. Make money as s Blogger Blogging online

39. Article writing business

40. Online Forex trading business (Online and offline)

41. Internet marketing and information marketing.

42. Internet Affiliate marketing

43. Fashion designing and tailoring business

44. Offer Computer and mobile phone repair services

45. Offer Plumbing and electrical services

46. Start a Provision store

47. Start Tomato and Chilli pepper farming

48. Start Home movie production business (Nollywood Industry)

49. Open a Jewellery store

50. Open a Bridal store

51. Start a Travelling agency business

52. Offer Educational consulting services

53. Offer Tax consulting services

54. Start Recharge card printing business or airtime sales business (both Retailing and Wholesale)

55. Biscuit production business

56. Solar energy installation business

57. Start Solar energy equipment sales business

58. Inverters and batter sales business

59. Cheap laptop importation and sales business

60. Offer Computer services (Typing, printing, scanning and others)

61. Start Natural Juice production and sales business

62. Start Health products business

63. Start Pharmacy retail stores

64. Start a Praying Ministry but make sure you are genuine.

65. Start an Electrical and Electronics business (Importation, retail and wholesale)

66. Start Carpentry business

67. Offer Waste disposal services

68. Start Waste recycling business (metal scrap business and rubber/waterproof scrap business)

69. Start Fertilizer production business

70. Offer Painting services

71. Set up Hairdressing salons (For men and women)

72. Start Manicure, pedicure and even facials' salons

73. Start Flower farming and sales

74. Start a job Employment agency and offer Job search related services.

75. Start GSM Phone repairs and servicing

76. Offer Wedding consultation and planning services

77. Start Party planning business

78. Start a Private library service

79. Offer Newspaper archive service

80. Offer Final accounts preparation for companies

81. Start Firewood sales business

82. Start Dry cleaning business

83. Offer Laundry services

84. Offer Car wash services

85. Start Home security equipment sales business

86. Offer property Security services

87. Offer Photography services

88. Paper collection and recycling business

89. Start offering Monogramming, embroidery and branding items services.

90. Render Printing services

91. Start Courier business and render Courier, shipping, delivery and freight services.

92. Organise Seminar and workshops and make money daily

93. Make money from Internet ebook sales business

94. Make money with Bulk SMS business and Solutions

95. Offer online Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services and online Search Engine Marketing (SEM) services for webmasters and information marketers.

96. Offer Internet advertising services

97. Start an online Recruitment agency

98. Start Dog breeding business and pet breeding business

99. Start Weight loss product business

100. Start Bread production business.

These are all we have for the list even though there are many other fantastic and profitable business ideas available for you to start today and make money daily.

As soon as you choose the one you want to do then, get started immediately without wasting time. However, you may need to register your company with CAC or register your products with NAFDAC. Also, remember to keep proper accounting records and always file your tax returns and tax report for your periodic income.

Use the comment box below to ask your questions and make your contributions regarding this article for prompt support, consideration, attention and assistance. Cheers.