Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lol…african Mom Spotted Carrying ‘ghana Must Go’ Bag On Her Head After Landing I - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol…african Mom Spotted Carrying ‘ghana Must Go’ Bag On Her Head After Landing I (1926 Views)

When You Catch An African Mom Lying (Joke) / 'Dump Refuse Here & Go Mad' Notice Spotted In Lagos (Photo) / Ghana Must Go (CARTOON) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol…african Mom Spotted Carrying ‘ghana Must Go’ Bag On Her Head After Landing I by Ronky001(f): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol, you have got to love African mothers, they are always proud of their culture and heritage wherever they go.
See full photo below..

Source:http://gisthubnaija.com/

Re: Lol…african Mom Spotted Carrying ‘ghana Must Go’ Bag On Her Head After Landing I by haywire07(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2017
That's why the whites see us as primitive animals .

But they do not realize that it's originality .

Tuale to all Africans who doesn't form white wen they are actually black!
Re: Lol…african Mom Spotted Carrying ‘ghana Must Go’ Bag On Her Head After Landing I by afoltundeseun(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Ronky001:
Lol, you have got to love African mothers, they are always proud of their culture and heritage wherever they go.
See full photo below..

Source:http://gisthubnaija.com/
topic that has been on the frontpage since 8am na him you just dey post now.

You just dey wake up ahbi

(1) (Reply)

Abeg, Make Una Tell Una Guy How E Dey Go? / Meaning Of Boko Haram / I am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.