Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

N-power Daily News And Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Daily News And Update (6737 Views)

N-power Daily News And Update / N-power Daily News And Update / N-power Daily News And Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2017
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

While I was teaching at the University of Lagos, as a young lecturer, in the department of Public Law in the Faculty of Law, there were 3 typists in the department. The chief typist, senior typist, and the junior typist. Because in those days before laptops and personal computers, typists in universities had to do a lot of work and they were very important because you always needed to type all your materials.

When there was work to do, what l discovered was that the chief typist would disappear. He works only till 4 pm. The senior typist would be nowhere to be found. But a gentleman called Adereni the junior typist, who only had his school certificate, was remarkably hardworking. Sometimes I would drop him off at his home at 1am.

Years after I was working as an adviser to the then Attorney-General of the Federation Hon. Bola Ajibola, who later became a judge of the World Court. While in the court at The Hague, in the Netherlands, one day he called me and asked if I could recommend a good secretary who is hard working and could do long judgments. I had three options, chief typist, senior or this junior typist, but the junior typist at a time had only school certificate, he didn’t have any other qualification but l choose him. He got to the Hague, and typically worked hard and diligently. Every judge in the court wanted him to work with them. He later moved his family over to the Hague and got degrees and made a good living for himself. One day he remembered me and actually sent me a car.

5 Likes

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by iamleumas: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ftc
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by mercyp001(f): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
iamleumas:
Ftc
hope u don see alert?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by ernesterioo(f): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Does this correlate with the list we are expecting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by kasany(f): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
iamleumas:
Ftc
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by kasany(f): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
npowerng:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

While I was teaching at the University of Lagos, as a young lecturer, in the department of Public Law in the Faculty of Law, there were 3 typists in the department. The chief typist, senior typist, and the junior typist. Because in those days before laptops and personal computers, typists in universities had to do a lot of work and they were very important because you always needed to type all your materials.

When there was work to do, what l discovered was that the chief typist would disappear. He works only till 4 pm. The senior typist would be nowhere to be found. But a gentleman called Adereni the junior typist, who only had his school certificate, was remarkably hardworking. Sometimes I would drop him off at his home at 1am.

Years after I was working as an adviser to the then Attorney-General of the Federation Hon. Bola Ajibola, who later became a judge of the World Court. While in the court at The Hague, in the Netherlands, one day he called me and asked if I could recommend a good secretary who is hard working and could do long judgments. I had three options, chief typist, senior or this junior typist, but the junior typist at a time had only school certificate, he didn’t have any other qualification but l choose him. He got to the Hague, and typically worked hard and diligently. Every judge in the court wanted him to work with them. He later moved his family over to the Hague and got degrees and made a good living for himself. One day he remembered me and actually sent me a car.
happy bday to our able Vp
please npowerng, now again another payment has been made and i haven't received any payment since inception upon doing all i have been asked to do. please look into my matter. my email is chukwsandy90@gmail.com
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
kasany:
please npowerng, now again another payment has been made and i haven't received any payment since inception upon doing all i have been asked to do. please look into my matter. my email is chukwsandy90@gmail.com

Kindly visit your bank for modification of your account
Your first bank account is not linked with your BVN details.

1 Like

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
@npower hope your day was hectic free,
I will like to know why Kaduna State Nagro have not been given device(s) or receive messages/ feedback as regards to device collection.
kindly share with us the reason?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by adeememman(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
@npowerng, can you confirm the duration and monthly stipend for N power build
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by AngryRebel: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
kasany:
Hi miss,send ur complaints to this email address info@vaids.gov.ng for tax,but for general complain send it to this mail support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by lunacol(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2017
adeememman:
Duration is one year,Payment is 10000 naira.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by kasany(f): 5:21am On Nov 16, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly visit your bank for modification of your account
Your first bank account is not linked with your BVN details.

thank you i have gone severally and they said they linked it, plz I want to change my bank to Gtb, is it possible and how would I go about it.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2017
kasany:
thank you i have gone severally and they said they linked it, plz I want to change my bank to Gtb, is it possible and how would I go about it.

Send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2017
adeememman:

Duration is One year sir, with Ten thousand Naira monthly stipend.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2017
ameemu:
@npower hope your day was hectic free,
I will like to know why Kaduna State Nagro have not been given device(s) or receive messages/ feedback as regards to device collection.
kindly share with us the reason?

N-agro volunteers with device on hold issue, should send a mail to devicesupport@npvn.ng
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Firstcalljob: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2017
list will be out soon
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by samigben(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2017
npowerng:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

When will names be shortlisted?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by estagirl(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Pls npower, kindly look into my case too. I have not been paid for the past 10months. My email is kayodeesta@gmail.com
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Olachrong(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2017
Npower have to keep rejecting me all the time and i dont know why?.
Last year i registered for NTech, i did text, but i couldn't hear anything later .
This year, i registered for Npower-tax, but i wasn't alloed to write text, meanwhile they sent message to my phone that: sorry you can't proceed in the NPower again.
Why?.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Npower, I have not received SMS, Nbuild Abuja. Please have I been disqualified?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
estagirl:
Pls npower, kindly look into my case too. I have not been paid for the past 10months. My email is kayodeesta@gmail.com

What is your NPVN profile showing ?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by hazh(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
npowerng:

Duration is One year sir, with Ten thousand Naira monthly stipend.

@npowerng

sir,does it mean those of us that applied for npower knowledge would never be shortlisted? please reply. God bless you
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Masculity(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please I'm newly deployed Ntax CTLO from Kano. Someone called me, and identified himself as an Npower agent, ask my account number and told me to send my BVN verification form to support@npvn.desk-mail.com. Hope is genuine, thanks.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by dt4omoh(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
npowerng:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

OP, please how does this explain when the list for 2017 will be out?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Masculity:
Please I'm newly deployed Ntax CTLO from Kanso. Someone called me, and identified himself as an Npower agent, ask my account number and told me to send my BVN verification form to support@npvn.desk-mail.com. Hope is genuine, thanks.

Yes sir.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
hazh:

@npowerng

sir,does it mean those of us that applied for npower knowledge would never be shortlisted? please reply. God bless you

N-Build, there is
the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative. For the N-knowledge creative and
hardware/software,
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Masculity(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
npowerng:

Yes sir.

Thanks.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by estagirl(f): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
npowerng:

What is your NPVN profile showing ?
Its showing qualified because I have been paid before and the account number I was paid with has been upgraded to a new one and the new account number have been updated on my NPVN profile.

Please help me. Have been sending message to support but still I have not been paid. Please I don't want to miss this opportunity.

Thanks.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by dami2boi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
npowerng:

N-Build, there is
the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative. For the N-knowledge creative and
hardware/software,

Nbuild Verification in Bori is too far and money consuming, want to check if am on the list since sms is not forth coming. Rivers State
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by dwag: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
npowerng:

N-Build, there is
hardware/software,

bro you just succeeded in confusing that dude the more.

1 Like

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by gideonak: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Well-done admin. I've collected my device, thanks to our amiable president and his vice,God keep sustaining them. But ever since I collected my device, there's no data on the line I was given, and I've contacted MTN for resolution, I was told the line wasn't subscribed for data, that data wasn't activated on the line, and since then the issue has not been resolved yet, and I don't know what else to do or where else to go because MTN that suppose to resolve it are not helping.
npowerng:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2017
gideonak:
Well-done admin. I've collected my device, thanks to our amiable president and his vice,God keep sustaining them. But ever since I collected my device, there's no data on the line I was given, and I've contacted MTN for resolution, I was told the line wasn't subscribed for data, that data wasn't activated on the line, and since then the issue has not been resolved yet, and I don't know what else to do or where else to go because MTN that suppose to resolve it are not helping.

Kindly forward this complain to devicesupport@npvn.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

MRS Oil Nigeria Limited / How To Check When Npower Batch C Stream 2 Payment Will Start / Workforce Group HND/Bsc Job Recruitment (N100K - N150K Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.