Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over (59581 Views)

Female Zimbabwean Soldiers Twerk In Their Military Uniform (Photos, Video) / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic / Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by ChangeIsCostant: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2017
According to reports filtering in from Harare, Zimbabwean leader, Robert Mugabe, has been removed from office in a bloodless military coup which brought to an end his 37-year rule. Soldiers took control of Zimbabwe’s ZBC state broadcaster in the early hours of Wednesday, and said the 93-year-old leader was “safe and sound” after the army seized power overnight with gunshots and explosions heard in the capital..

The soldiers even made police officers to sit down in an orderly line on the side of the road after taking control.

The vice president E.D Mnangagwa who was sacked by Mugabe - has landed at Manyame Air Force Base in Harare, Zimbabwe capital to take charge of affairs.

Mugabe was arrested along with his wife by the army in the capital Harare.

Multiple reports have it that Mugabe is now preparing to step down and has also made negotiations for his wife Grace to leave the country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/zimbabwean-president-mugabe-removed-from-office-in-military-coup.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by ChangeIsCostant: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Lajet: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2017
police officers always afraid of Army officers

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Queenlovely(f): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
A

31 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by ChangeIsCostant: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by dunkem21(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Okoroawusa: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Wow!
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by mazimee(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2017
This is a nice coup, every one is Happy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Spylord48: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Policemen always getting disgraced since 1905
The same thing happen here too.Nigerian police will always be humbled and calm when ever they see the soldiers. They won't act again The way they would have done if it was the citizens that they encountered.
POWER JAM BIGGER POWER

22 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by pyyxxaro: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2017
sad
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by optional1(f): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2017
this things also happens in my country...
When ever soldier take over..

Is a normal something...

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by PrinceOgun: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Bari22: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2017
Lovely pictures
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Evablizin(f): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2017
shocked
gringringrin

Nonsense,lie down and be humble.

Zimbabweans right now....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nbote(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Finally dis is actually happening

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Evablizin(f): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:
Policemen always getting disgraced since 1905
The same thing happens here too.Nigerian police will always be humbled and calm when ever they see the soldiers. They won't act again The way they would have done if it was the citizens that they encountered.
POWER JAM BIGGER POWER
kikiki,fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by ekensi01: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Please play that music for me "Power gam power "

tongue

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by SweetJoystick(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Serves the old power drunk man right, thinks that the country is his and can do as he pleases

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by madridguy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pa Mugabe problem started the day he mentioned his wife will be taking over him. Pa Mugabe should go and rest tongue

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by seapson(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Sirpaul(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
kUDOS........
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by BruncleZuma: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nah wah
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by kingthreat(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
It was just about time. Good morve to the military
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Ne0w1zarD: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Pidginwhisper: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Na Normal thing nau...na only for africa grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by dunkem21(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
2017 august. Police men shot at Spectators who laughed when they were punished by soldiers. They shot this girl, her intestines were every where. Seven people died that day at opi junction.
I cried to my father and we flew her to john Hopkins hospital. Luckily my adopted son( orthopaedic doctor) works there. He did his best and she Survived.
She is now recovering fast.

Don't laugh at men with guns. It intoxicate

So, we shouldn't laff cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by ConcernedWife: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Job search for Hubby - Help a Concerned wife

Pls nairalanders, I thought about this for a long time before I decided to make this announcement. I made sure I exhausted every possible means before coming down here. Please do not crucify me.

I can't divulge everything here . I am looking for a job for my sweetheart . You know when a man with children is out of job.

Anyone please help.

location - lagos

He was a former banker-not sacked.

contact me on affiliatemess@gmail.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Goddygee(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol, Zimbabwe will be on the news this week, I love this drama but God Why na... This should have been a certain country that starts with the Letter N and ends in A...

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
mazimee:
This a nice coup, every one is Happy

Mugabe's jazz has expired.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by condralbedez: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nice coup from the army... Let Mugabe go n rest abeg
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by surgecom(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
ok
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over by grin88(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
no champion forever

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.