Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos (48719 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by CastedDude: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congratulations are in order for Mr & Mrs Prince Jonah who tied the knot on Monday in the United Kingdom. The wedding which was organized in a low-key fashion - had only family, friends and colleagues grace the event. Sharing photos from the intimate ceremony, the excited bride wrote on Instagram;

I married my best friend yesterday. it was an intimate event with the people we love. Beyond blessed. May the almighty God direct us on this journey.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/excited-bride-marries-best-friend-intimate-ceremony-london-photos.html

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by CastedDude: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2017

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Topestbilly(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
In Nigeria friend-zoning is for life!

Congrats!

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin

I love their practicality..No need to have a lavish wedding sha. What more important is the union that's unbreakable.. grin

Go GIRL!

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by concupiscent: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
"beautiful woman. Mr be good to her, don't hit her ever, love her and the children she brings you. when you make love to her, let her screams be heard in the high heavens, let her legs wobble for days, let her after thoughts of you cause a flood gate in her secret place"

-concupiscent

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by akponomefavour: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
nice one
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by frbona: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
concupiscent:
"beautiful woman. Mr be good to her, don't hit her ever, love her and the children she brings you. when you make love to her, let her screams be heard in the high heavens, let her legs wobble for days, let her after thoughts of you cause a flood gate in her secret place"

-concupiscent
God go bless your parents. Dem born you well

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Awww this lovely cheesy

The kind of wedding I would love to have cheesy

All those carnival kind of wedding gives me panic attacks.
I can't deal.
Nice one!
God bless their home. smiley
Amen

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Beautiful
Happy married life to them

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
alexialin:
Awww this lovely cheesy

All those carnival kind of wedding gives me panic attacks.
I can't deal.
Nice one!
God bless their home. smiley
Amen
"If you're not in support of this marriage, come out now or forever remain silent"

Are you scared of the above question? maybe you go 2baba footstep go do am for Dubai na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
alexialin:
Awww this lovely cheesy
All those carnival kind of wedding gives me panic attacks. I can't deal. Nice one! God bless their home. smiley Amen
You don't want us to come and shop wedding rice and shicken?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
That hair right there is what is called a real ponytail!

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by teresafaith: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
BEAUTIFUL!!! that's the word
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Bonapart(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
My long planned wedding

Pastor plus both parents

If you wan eat jollof rice, cook carry come

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
The woman is aging fast sad

No long sermon for night mass shocked

The trip to UK has taken care of multiple expenses...foods, guest, musicians, performances by various troupe, hotel cost, bride and groom extension to mention but a few undecided

- Visa cost
- Flight cost
- All expenses relating to oversea travels

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by mao19: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
congrats
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Odianose13(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Best Friend again? @ChizzyMaris

God bless their marriage. LIF, nice hairdo the lady got there.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Hephzibahmusic: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Happy married like

Meanwhile earn while you learn

[https://www.nairaland.com/4178062/life-time-skill-acquisition-opportunity] is good,have a look at it!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Propertyangel(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by IamLaura(f): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Effiezynews:
That hair right there is what is called a real ponytail!
I swear bruvvvvvv
The hair is just chic

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Koolking(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
My perfect idea of the best wedding event. Beautiful and simple with loved ones (family members). In fact maximum of 10 peeps (including parents of both and officiating authority).

The guy in background of the 4th pics though. He wears jeepers creepers kind of suit

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Odunharry(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chaii.

And many ladies have friendzone their best friend.

This is the kind of wedding I like. Low key, few people.

GOD bless their home.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by zero007(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Am I the only one that saw that Afonjaa on black hat...

He looks likes someone that has been in that country for years and can no longer find his way back to Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Very economical. Perfect. grin

Hml guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Innobee99(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
I was hoping to see this!

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Lilimax(f): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Who society wedding epp?
The real marriage begins after all the razzmatazz and serrerere associated with societal wedding embarassed

Wishing the latest couple Happy Married life smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Moganajoe: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
CastedDude:
Congratulations are in order for Mr & Mrs Prince Jonah who tied the knot on Monday in the United Kingdom. The wedding which was organized in a low-key fashion - had only family, friends and colleagues grace the event. Sharing photos from the intimate ceremony, the excited bride wrote on Instagram;

I married my best friend yesterday. it was an intimate event with the people we love. Beyond blessed. May the almighty God direct us on this journey.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/excited-bride-marries-best-friend-intimate-ceremony-london-photos.html

Na this kind woman i need abeg wey understand Life. Not all these vampires attention seekers

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
concupiscent:

-concupiscent

Lol seriously na waoooh.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.