Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Does The Society Look Down On Smokers And Tag Them Negatively ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does The Society Look Down On Smokers And Tag Them Negatively ? (2759 Views)

This Life Is Very Funny Tho, Don’t Look Down On Anyone / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / FUN TIME.MENTION ONE GUY WHO WOULD BE PREGNANT BY NOW IF HE WAS A LADY. TAG THEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Society Look Down On Smokers And Tag Them Negatively ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
We humans can always try to make our sentiments interfere with our reasoning process but deep down we know the truth. Smoking is seen as a bad habit. Smokers are liable to die young. The manufacturers even warn about it. Smoking like weed was once a contraband. It was not until after the second world war that narcotics was seen as norm. This is same with this present day idea of sexual orientations. We will all ask ourselves someday... how did we get here!
Re: Why Does The Society Look Down On Smokers And Tag Them Negatively ? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Yea, it smells nice to me. I can't say same for cigarette.
Not too much of it though, but I like the smell and the taste on a guy's tongue grin grin oya die!!
You are a bad girl oo cheesy
Re: Why Does The Society Look Down On Smokers And Tag Them Negatively ? by plessis: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
femidejulius:
The reason people look at them and tag them negatively is because they have shown that they lack reasoning.

How can you use your hard earned money to buy acid and then pour it on your skin? That is exactly what smokers do.

The government that hardly care for citizens realize even how dangerous cigarettes are that they first ban its total advertisement and later had to force cigarette companies to put "Smokers are liable to die young" on every pack. Yet they still buy it. That tells you how positive smokers are.

smokers are liable to die young, why do government allow companies produce a commodity that can kill the youths?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does The Society Look Down On Smokers And Tag Them Negatively ? by saragujay(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
femidejulius:

So, marijuana is a drug. What exactly is its importance to human being and human health, please? Does it require physician prescription or not? Does orthodox medicine recognize its importance? Can it be purchased from pharmacists? Why is it illegal in almost all countries of the world?
You fool do ur research before blurting out nonsense
In states in america its legalised if it was bad would USA legalize it they even tax it. Its not banned in holland also start ur brain bfore typing
Re: Why Does The Society Look Down On Smokers And Tag Them Negatively ? by femidejulius(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
saragujay:

You fool do ur research before blurting out nonsense
In states in america its legalised if it was bad would USA legalize it they even tax it. Its not banned in holland also start ur brain bfore typing

Your marijuana has indeed blocked your silly head. How dare you call me fool. Oloriburuku omo àlè.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.