Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 AM

11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. (19993 Views)

I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by adeboizy11(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aiite mam no p, be good. nice meeting you too.
Spaxon:
thats not gonna be possible.. nice meeting you tho.
Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by justbrains(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2018
Spaxon:
hmmmmmmm but we'd never meet
is it your meet? aunty stop d frontin nd drop digits joor
Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by Spaxon(f): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
adeboizy11:
Aiite mam no p, be good. nice meeting you too.
i'll always keep in touch tho

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by Spaxon(f): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
justbrains:

is it your meet? aunty stop d frontin nd drop digits joor

fronting

i should stop which fronting..

walahi thats me o. i dont let out my private details online
Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by justbrains(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Spaxon:

fronting
mama dis ain't online o dis is shoot ur shot and kill ur bird...... gv me ur digits
Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by adeboizy11(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
If you say so ma'am.
Spaxon:
i'll always keep in touch tho
Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by justbrains(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Spaxon:

fronting
ouch. omo you're harsh
Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by justbrains(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Spaxon:

fronting
ouch. omo you're harsh
Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by Spaxon(f): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2018
justbrains:

ouch. omo you're harsh
really?
Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by justbrains(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Spaxon:
really?
are u tryna be funi?
Re: 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. by ottidex(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Spaxon:
In the 21st Century, It is believed that men and women are constantly trying to find their right match, or more like “perfect partner”. While all we are trying to look for is someone who only compliments about our personality Not who we can share our good or bad news with. Should that be the case? Absolutely not.

Being in the shoes of someone is yet different as love can never be defined easily it takes so many challenges that are being faced by both the mates. These points can make you find your girl easily and if you find the one with all these qualities then it’s congratulations, you’ve found the one!

‘She’s beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is woman, and therefore to be won.’ – Shakespeare.

No Lady will fake this 10 Points..... Even if she does it won't take long....
Oga Lalasticlala come and read o

1. IF SHE BELIEVES IN YOU

Love is something that makes any wise man, insane and beautiful women, ugly… It depends on us how we deal with it. Being loved by someone is a very beautiful feeling. You all need a girl that believes in you and supports you in any matter.

Remember love can make you do things reaching extremes from both sides, This can be constructive as well as destructive too. Choose your girl wisely, Choose the one who sees a hero in you and would do anything to keep you motivated.

2. IF SHE KNOWS HOW TO DECREASE YOUR ANGER

Everyone in the world can get angry, It’s normal; we all have different lengths to our toleration can persist. It’s easy for the ones who are chill but if anyone is short-tempered then it won’t help. Your girlfriend’s way of dealing with you while you are angry may matter a lot. If she knows how to deal with your anger instead of being annoyed, you have found the right person, my friend.

This can be her greatest quality if she can bring you down from the “I’m going to leave you” state to “I love you” state. If she can understand you and keep quiet listening to you then that’s a blessing.

3. IF SHE TRUSTS YOU

Nowadays, It is quite easy to get know about a person’s life by either visiting their timeline or by going through the WhatsApp statuses they write. But if we look closely, these things hit relationships in a very hard manner. Lack of trust can be as harmful as the poison of the snake.

Also, it can take more time to earn someone’s trust but trust is like a glass.It can be easily be broken. While trust is the very beautiful thing to have, it is more adorable if your lover has it in” you”. It’s very fortunate to have someone in life who can completely trust you with everything. If your girl trusts you and wishes well for you. You are a lucky guy.

4. IF SHE COMPLEMENTS YOUR HUMOUR

Humor is what girls are attracted to, in most cases seen the guys with good humor have the better understanding with their girls. Different girls react differently to the joke you crack during your daily routine.

When you are in a relationship with a girl, there a lot of things that count. These things determine whether or not you should carry on your relationship for a long term. If she goes crazy when you crack a joke, and well, if she adds sugar to the joke you made, she is a keeper, Never let her go, She is yours for a lifetime.

5. IF SHE SHARES YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC, MOVIES, ETC;

Boredom can fade away by listening to your favorite song or by watching your favorite movie and if all these things can be done with your lover then it adds up more value to it. A good relationship requires valuable time together. You can often go to the cinemas if girl has the same choice as you. When it comes to films, music, and TV shows these things will matter because in your long run you both will be doing these things frequently.

6. IF SHE DOESN’T APPLY ‘ELASTIC BAND THEORY’

The famous movie “Men are from are Mars, Women are from Venus” by John Gray depicts a concept called “Elastic Band Theory”, Men need their space and sometimes it can be huge. Women should treat them like rubber-bands. For say, When men need space they go way far away just like when  you stretch a rubber-band. Then, When they’re gone they start to realize their girl’s value more and more. It’s just the same as when you stretch the band, the faster it will come back together from both sides.

7. IF SHE MAKES YOU ACT, NOT JUST DREAM

Behind every successful man, there is a woman, You’ve been hearing for a long time that men are dreamers, If your girl can put off all the breaks and wakes you up with energy that you can achieve your dreams into reality.

Some people are blessed with the ones who make them awaken with all the energy to accomplish their ambitions. What reward would it bring to your girl? You will be the one achieving all your dreams, Your happiness will be her reward. She is not a stone to be thrown away from your life.

8. IF SHE RESPECTS YOUR FAMILY

Taking your girl to lunch sometime with your family is a good idea. If she gets some good laughs around the corner, your parents will like her & even your siblings may enjoy her company. Then seriously! She is precious and you should care about her smile.

These days, when many families have their highly selective choice criteria that make dating unpredictable. You never know if your family will ignore the fact that your girl doesn’t mind the stains on your shirt or likes to do laundry in the middle of night. Therefore, If she plays the family card right and everyone in your family ends up liking her, genuinely keep her.

9. IF SHE RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY

We all have one that friend who got lost somewhere when he found a girlfriend for himself. Girls are like devils-with-horns who cuff their boyfriends up to a pole and don’t let them come out from their rooms. It depends on both the boy and girl to decide about their privacy and freedom.

In most cases seen, girls are possessive, they persuade their men to spend the golden(spare) time with them. That we should call an excessive love and care, but it’s not healthy. Everyone in this world needs some time for themselves, So, if your girl understands that and lets you have some “Friendly time” with your buddies, then your girl is an Angel sent by God.

10. IF SHE FIGHTS YOUR BAD INTENTIONS

You might want to quit smoking but can’t because it’s just too hard and you’ve been doing it for a long time and can’t find the strength to do it but then this amazing girl comes along and changes everything. Sometimes, It’s a matter of your intentions. Your intentions can lead you to get the best in you but then, your girl comes along and makes space in your head, heart, and soul and then your realize that you can easily fight those demons.

11. IF SHE EXPOSES YOU TO INTELLECTUAL THINGS

You might think why I added this here. Well.. when your girl exposes you to things like new books that make you think of things you never thought before. Or to poetry that can make you feel the different emotions or even to music that you never knew you would like so much you are required to keep her in your life because she is creating good sources for you to build your character even more stronger than ever.

If you take books for example; Last Saturday, you answered one diplomatic thing that others can’t and will make you well-known among people. These things may seem to be boring but there is always more than that which meets the eye and it is helpful for you in a long-run.

CONCLUSION:

Being in the shoes of someone is yet different as love can never be defined easily it takes so many challenges that are being faced by both the mates. Well, These points can make you find your girl easily and if you find the one with all these qualities then it’s congratulations, you’ve found the one!.............
I HOPE. THIS HELPS

cc:
Tosyne2much
Dre11
Naijaboiy
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Source: http://sarcasm.club/if-a-girl-does-these-11-things-marry-her-now/

Good write up..

Over to you ma.which is most important?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.