Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

What will be our best Strategy to take over the Nigerian Market? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What will be our best Strategy to take over the Nigerian Market? (545 Views)

'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will be our best Strategy to take over the Nigerian Market? by charles009(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
I am glad to inform you that in exactly 3 weeks from today, The the 2nd largest distillery in Nigeria will launch somewhere in Eastern Nigeria.(100% automated)
Now this forum is for thoroughly drilled Sales Men and also passionate beginners to assist us and make positive contributions. We have done lots of analysis, engaged in numerous strategy sessions and consulted seasoned sales professional to advise us.

Nonetheless, we may learn a thing or two from great folks here. if you have any contribution, do let me know.
If you unemployed, passionate. You never can tell what happens. So get in here, and start contributing.

Two key questions?
What will our route to market be?
What strategy can we adopt to take over a fair market share of the Eastern and Western Markets.(knowing that competition is very fierce)

I sincerely hope its gonna be interesting.
Re: What will be our best Strategy to take over the Nigerian Market? by obas01(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
What are the range of products?
Alcohol, Energy drinks, soft drinks, Malt ?
Suggestion
Sponsor some big events nation wide,
Get Geographical , Departmental , Regional Distributorship with mouth-watering reward just for the start , these people (Distributor) can help push sales with workable advice,
And more importantly..
Re: What will be our best Strategy to take over the Nigerian Market? by Xxpress(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Getting your products to be local distributors is the key. This can be achieved by getting good sales reps that can get your products to the distributors.
Re: What will be our best Strategy to take over the Nigerian Market? by charles009(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
obas01:
What are the range of products?
Alcohol, Energy drinks, soft drinks, Malt ?
Suggestion
Sponsor some big events nation wide,
Get Geographical , Departmental , Regional Distributorship with mouth-watering reward just for the start , these people (Distributor) can help push sales with workable advice,
And more importantly..

so we must adopt-distributor-dealer-personal seller method?
lets talk further, if i can have your mobile, i can call you.
Re: What will be our best Strategy to take over the Nigerian Market? by obas01(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
charles009:

so we must adopt-distributor-dealer-personal seller method?
lets talk further, if i can have your mobile, i can call you.
You can email me your number ,
I don't want to drop my number here try and understand
Let exchange number and discuss more via email
My email obadinapaul@gmail.com
Re: What will be our best Strategy to take over the Nigerian Market? by myport: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
There is need to first identify your channels within the geographical location.
What % of market share are you looking to capture within what period.
In matket penetration there are three basics to follow.
1- Price
2- Place
3- People
In a triangular form People, Price,Place.

People- who are the people. Internal and external.
Internal(staff (marketing, sales)and partners (distributors, field merchants)

Price- As penetration strategy what is competitor's offering either as reduction or incentives. Creating a PULL and PUSH matrix. You PUSH to KD's (key distributors) and create incentives for consumers and customers to PULL from shelves.

PLACE- An HORECA campaign identifying clusters and using OOH(out of home) sales points for brand presence giving branded items as recall souvenir to ascertain future TOMA (Top of mind awareness).

With this an experiential feel would have been established with all points of the chain for further harvesting in form of purchase inducement.

Could go on and on but let me stop here for now.

(1) (Reply)

Vocational Skills Teachers Needed / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Get Certified In The UK HSE At The Best Accredited Training Center In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.