Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah (33612 Views)

Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Mrsoundoro(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah who is yet to settle down with the right man,despite been rich took to her Instagram page to share some stunning,sexy and cute photos of herself.

The actress looks so happy and gorgeous.

See some photos below.....

http://news.nollyzone.com/stunning-photos-nollywood-actress-empress-njamah/

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by kidap: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
And me am single too

pls hook me up with her abeg,anybody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by chriskosherbal(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Indeed she is gorgeous! What a goddess.

4 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Secretgis: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
my o my...see class

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Ericaikince(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
That moment you try to put your comment on FP but GLOria hold you down

9 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by toyinjimoh(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nothing stunning here oo, all I see is make up....timaya former customer����

23 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by BruncleZuma: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
She still dey act?
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
A friend tolded that this babe is a kleptomaniac

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Elslim: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
all these pictures no de Taya una... that's why we have IG for godsake

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
kidap:
And me am single too

pls hook me up with her abeg,anybody

Nobody fit help you here o.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by loadedvibes: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Actress wey no dey act again na actress?
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by ossaichika(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
His future bf or husband will still cheat
MTCHEEW

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by SweetJoystick(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Klepto grin

4 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Crossguy: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
She is my dream wife, but will she respect me. If not i hands up
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by mhizmeme(f): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
empress 'haff' yellow finish... beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by maberry(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Too much make up for me
I love her eyes though
Through the years I have always imagine those eyes when she is about to cum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by obonujoker(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
How much are these C-class actresses like Empress, Moyo, etc paid, to have affluence like this

We know they ain't CEOs of COYs....

6 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by asawanathegreat(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Book ur space an leave Empress for Timaya
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by iamdannyfc(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Come and marry me !!!

Wetin even consign me self, me wey wan write exam(waec,neco,jamb) come dey do amebo instead make i dey Onlysage Community with serious students to dey do Question&Answer(Study)...
Lemme come and be goin
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by soberdrunk(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Since Timaya use him plantain 'jam her' her looks have not been able to 'impress' me anymore....... angry

4 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Amarabae(f): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Who is she?
And which movie was she featured in?
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by jieta: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
your mate don dey get grand children, you still dey here dey rub Mary K for face dey sun teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by sunshineV(f): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ade788:
Opolo eyes

Eno b open eyes

4 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by ossaichika(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Her future husband or already husband will still cheat

Mtcheew
Men self

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by bigpicture001: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
how mny films has sh starred in..how mny movies did sh produce..why is sh rich..i don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by pol23: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Stunning letters of my comment...
Of what use Is this post?
Over to the Vasline Crew...how much be form?
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by GodsOwnFav(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Timaya's first love.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by missbestie: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
She's cute
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Amarabae(f): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
obonujoker:
How much are these C-class actresses like Empress, Moyo, etc paid, to have affluence like this

We know they ain't CEOs of COYs....
"they fvck around "
That must be what you want to hear.
Backward mentality that is yet to come to term that there are hardworking single ladies out there paying their bills.
Sense fall on you

5 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Richardabbey(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
She looks like bisola of bba , abi my eyes dey pain me ni

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) / Timi Dakolo's Reply To Lady Who Wants To Kiss Him (Pictured) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.