Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! (676 Views)

Tfhost Wins Hosting Company Award (leadership News) / Get Your Website Hosted For FREE On Tfhost's PROMO / Tfhost Is Offering Free Web Hosting Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by abiyoluwa(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I found a web host that is giving free domains as well as free hosting on it's site.

It's free, check it out.........https://tfhost.ng

You'll thank me later

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by realND: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
abiyoluwa:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I found a web host that is giving free domains as well as free hosting on it's site.

It's free, check it out.........https://tfhost.ng

You'll thank me later

OMG!! where please is this happening? for how long please
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by kunrad: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
WOW!!! And i heard they offer free hosting this is a wonderful offer,
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by thompsonolu: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
that is nice
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by abiyoluwa(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
realND:

OMG!! where please is this happening? for how long please

The offer is available at https://tfhost.ng, 0r call 070083467864 (0700-TFHOSTNG)
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by Ganz0: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
free hosting!!!!! are you for real shocked shocked shocked

How long? How good are their services?
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by iamvickie: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
that's nice......How reliable are they?
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by leesmith: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Really? please where is their office located because i can't wait to enjoy this offer.
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by Kingz34: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..........how can one subscribe to this platform please?.......help a brother out.
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by abiyoluwa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ganz0:
free hosting!!!!! are you for real shocked shocked shocked

How long? How good are their services?

Quite good, actually....and it's on for now, so hurry!

1 Like

Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by abiyoluwa(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Kingz34:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..........how can one subscribe to this platform please?.......help a brother out.

grin grin grin....if you have a domain you want to register, just watch their site....they release codes to access the promo, and it's usually fastest fingers first, so keep checking!!!
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by abiyoluwa(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
leesmith:
Really? please where is their office located because i can't wait to enjoy this offer.

Their office is at Wuse Zone 1, but once you call 070083467864, they'll tell you how to take part in the promo....na so me sef hear am.... cool cool cool
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by abiyoluwa(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
iamvickie:
that's nice......How reliable are they?

Thus far, their services seem ok, and no issues yet, so I think they are reliable......for a Naija company, they are really trying, sha.
Re: Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! by Kingz34: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2017
okay, thanks
abiyoluwa:

grin grin grin....if you have a domain you want to register, just watch their site....they release codes to access the promo, and it's usually fastest fingers first, so keep checking!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Download & Print A Working 3D Gun From The Internet / How To Create A Fake Blue Screen Of Death In Windows PC / Next-gen Nighthawk AX12 Netgear Router Support With Great Speed & Reliability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.