Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide - Education (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (333859 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Gaj123: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2018
Has anyone heard about GRE Waiver letter?
I am trying to apply for Masters degree, and one of therequirements is GRE results and the Univeversity sent to me a link to attach a GRE waiver letter.

Has anyone done it before. I want to learn from you guys how to write a convincing one. Thx.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Augustagbo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
so no uni jos aspirant on Nairaland smh
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Eeroh95(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Augustagbo:
so no uni jos aspirant on Nairaland smh
go check for myschool.com

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by officialfestus(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
can I study any agricultural course without physics?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by kellyboo: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Do you need a passive income while working as a sales representative in your location for a solar power company? Get us 10 clients monthly while we offer you #45,000 commission with extra bonus depending on the package. If interested send me a message via Watsapp on the contact below.

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Bigboy289(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please which university can I take as second choice in jamb, I am planning to take UI as first choice..?? Medicine and surgery aspirant ? preferably South west!! Thanks in advance
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by urboyAce(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
no university bro, focus on one school oo.... just choose Oou and forget abt it man... read my blog undergragra..com for more stuffs
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Bigboy289(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
urboyAce:
no university bro, focus on one school oo.... just choose Oou and forget abt it man... read my blog undergragra..com for more stuffs
okay, thanks
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Kyleconstantine: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Do not let Nigeria kill your dream. Education should be easy and stress free. Holla me ,if you wish to study in the Philippines

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by mklg: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Hey, Please i need an assignment of economics done asap, its not hard, i have the materials to use... i just don’t have time... i’ll pay
07068972494 call or watsap
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Sofia01: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hi, please when is the change of course form of oau out
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by urboyAce(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
it has closed
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Abu001: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
Don't look too far.

We can help you with qualitative counsel and visa application at a very low rate.
We can pay your sevis fees for United States and Canada
In addition, do you have a low CGPA and have given up on schooling outside the country...
We have schools that can still admit you with certain privileges.
Call this number 0704 643 5603

And you won't regret contacting us.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Mistrrmann: 4:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Tips On How To Pass 2019 JAMB Examination Successfully...

This post was published, to help JAMB Aspirants who want to write 2019 JAMB.

Many students prepared passionately for 2018 Jamb examination. However, some didn’t make it.

Well, not because they weren’t prepared, but they didn’t get useful information that will guide them.

Some of the questions raised by the students are as follows:

how can i score above 300 in jamb?
how can i study for jamb?
What is jamb secret to scoring above 280 in JAMB

To ensure that these questions do not remain unanswered, the Oracle has decided to put together this post to help you.

Life is all about second chances

Since you didn’t make your Jamb 2018, (or if you’re just writing for the first time)it is better you start preparing for 2019 Jamb now.

Early birds get the healthier worm

So, keep reading and get all the details that will help you prepare for the 2019 JAMB examination.

But before you continue reading the steps, Remember: This article is for those searching for how to pass jamb successfully, how to score above 300 in jamb, how to study for jamb, and how to pass jamb without cheating.

The 2018 JAMB registration started on the 6th of December 2017 and the CBT held 9th March, 2018. I know you are anxious to know when JAMB 2019 examination registration form will be out. It will definitely be out around November 2018 (this month). The Oracle will update you once the sales begins.

Furthermore, you must know that preparation is the only way to pass jamb this way. So, we will be updating you from time to time on how to prepare for Jamb 2019 examination.

Below is a complete guide on how to pass Jamb 2019 examination. This guide is a standard solution and if you follow it keenly, you will definitely pass your examination with flying colours.

Study Past Questions

This is an area most jamb candidates make the first mistake.I have heard many say that JAMB Will not use past question to set Exam this year. Some are also saying that its useless to use JAMB Past question to study for or prepare for Exam.

To cut it short, these are all lies. Why? Jamb started setting questions since almost 20 years ago and since then, they have set all the question there is to set for a particular subject or course.As a matter of fact, jamb always repeat questions and you will definitely perform well if you study their past questions. Don’t buy into the rumor that jamb doesn’t set past question any longer. This is far from the truth, it is a tradition that they can’t change.

How To Study Prior To Jamb Exam And Score High

This section will give you a hint on how you should study those subjects you chose (your subject combination)
They are so many ways one can prepare for Jamb but we will only talk about three of those methods, then you can make your choice of the most effective one for you.

1.STUDY BEFORE JAMB PAST QUESTION
This is one of the most effective ways to prepare for jamb which requires you to carefully study all the required topics featured in all the subject combinations for your desired course before making use of any past question.
This way, you’re able to completely have a knowledge in all the required topics and the main point that was discussed on the topics before moving over to using past questions.

2.USING PAST QUESTIONS ONLY
This method of Jamb preparation is also very effective for some set of people and has helped a lot of them to score high in Jamb as it involves Preparing and Studying Jamb Past Questions or Jamb CBT enabled Application or software.
This way, you’re able to master the method in which Jamb sets their questions and also master the answers to each of those questions, which will help you score high, especially when those questions are repeated during the main Jamb Examination.

3. JAMB PAST QUESTION PLUS STUDY METHOD
This is another point that covers both study methods discussed above, where you prepare for Jamb with both Past question and Study the required subjects simultaneously.
This is the most effective method to prepare and score high in JAMB though this method may not work for everybody but it surely does for a lot of people.

Now that we have shown you how to study prior to jamb exam and score high, let’s continue with the guide on how to pass JAMB.

Don’t Skip Any Topic
Unlike WAEC, JAMB doesn’t give candidates the option of selecting questions. If you didn’t know before, please note that you will be required to answer all questions.

I am sure you understand how it feels to see the topic you deliberately skipped as one of the questions.

So, don’t repeat the mistake you made in 2018 UTME. This is an opportunity to correct them.

Ensure that you utilize your syllabus.

Test Yourself
This is another helpful technique that will prepare you for JAMB 2019 examination. After covering most part of the syllabus, try and test yourself with one of the past questions. With this, you will be able to ascertain your level of preparedness.

Get good Study Materials
Study with text books that are very simple and easy to understand. Some text books are very easy to read and understand. Go for these textbooks and avoid reading complex materials that are uninteresting and boring.

Meet Intelligent People
This is another good way to prepare for JAMB 2019 examination. It is advisable to meet intelligent jamb candidates. You can discuss with them, share ideas and brainstorm on difficult topics. This will go a long way to help you prepare for the examination.

Prepare Personal Timetable
You need to prepare your personal timetable for reading. However, it is not just about preparing the timetable, rather you have to read according to the time table. Be smart with your time and ensure that you adhere strictly to the schedules of your personal timetable.

And this is all you need to know about JAMB 2019 examination for now and how to prepare for it.

Dont forgot to pray for God’s guidance

If you successfully apply these methods effectively, I assure you of a very high Jamb score next year.

Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to show that you want others to get the information and to pass.

If you have any question regarding Jamb 2019 examination and preparation guide, you can see more on our blog here https://thestudentoracleonline. or send it to our Facebook page here https://free.facebook.com/Shared-360-1984363441778800/

The Oracle has spoken

#TSO #sh360

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Mistrrmann: 4:21am On Nov 07, 2018
Tips On How To Pass 2019 JAMB Examination Successfully...

This post was published, to help JAMB Aspirants who want to write 2019 JAMB.

Many students prepared passionately for 2018 Jamb examination. However, some didn’t make it.

Well, not because they weren’t prepared, but they didn’t get useful information that will guide them.

Some of the questions raised by the students are as follows:

how can i score above 300 in jamb?
how can i study for jamb?
What is jamb secret to scoring above 280 in JAMB

To ensure that these questions do not remain unanswered, the Oracle has decided to put together this post to help you.

Life is all about second chances

Since you didn’t make your Jamb 2018, (or if you’re just writing for the first time)it is better you start preparing for 2019 Jamb now.

Early birds get the healthier worm

So, keep reading and get all the details that will help you prepare for the 2019 JAMB examination.

But before you continue reading the steps, Remember: This article is for those searching for how to pass jamb successfully, how to score above 300 in jamb, how to study for jamb, and how to pass jamb without cheating.

The 2018 JAMB registration started on the 6th of December 2017 and the CBT held 9th March, 2018. I know you are anxious to know when JAMB 2019 examination registration form will be out. It will definitely be out around November 2018 (this month). The Oracle will update you once the sales begins.

Furthermore, you must know that preparation is the only way to pass jamb this way. So, we will be updating you from time to time on how to prepare for Jamb 2019 examination.

Below is a complete on how to pass Jamb 2019 examination.....

Now that we have shown you how to study prior to jamb exam
See the rest here https://thestudentoracleonline.

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Davidollad(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2018
RECENT AND IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR 2018 FUOYE FRESHER'S & DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS

http://www.wakonect.com/fuoyeaspirant/recent-and-important-update-for-2018-fuoye-freshers-direct-entry-applicants/

Fuoye Student Screening Portal Update: Wednesday 7 November, 2018

Hello there, something just happened right now... �

UPDATE ON STUDENT PORTAL
Just yesterday, Fuoye introduced a new update on the Student portal, now all admitted candidates are required to visit their student portal to fill in the necessary details that pop up on their profile.

If you're newly admitted, simply login to your student portal www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/portal, a form will pop up on your screen, showing some blank space to fill in the necessary details listed herewith.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
You will be required to fill in
❇Father's name��

❇Father's Phone Number�

❇Mother's Name��‍�

✅Mother's Phone Number�

❇Next of Kin Name�

❇Next of Kim Phone Number�

❇ Once you are done, you can go ahead and click on the "Update Record" and you're good to go.

➖➖➖➖➖2⃣➖➖➖➖➖
Change of Course Back Now Activated for Direct Entry Candidates on Fuoye Screening Portal
As a result of candidates with wrong UTME and Subject combinations Fuoye Administration just brought out a change of course Application System to enable you to apply for change of course if you don't have the right subject combination for your initial course.

If you're in this shoe, simply login to your portal, click on "Change of Course" check if you have the required UTME subjects and O' Level subject combination click on "Apply" proceed to make payment of ₦2500.

And once you're done, you can go ahead with the main screening exercise by uploading your O' Level details and submit.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1⃣
This particular change of course is directed at Direct Entry candidates who have wrong subject combination and not a cut-off mark based change of course.
2⃣
The required UTME score for All course in Fuoye is 150
3⃣
Any Change of Course done on JAMB portal will not reflect on Fuoye Screening portal, only change of institution reflects. So if you've changed your course on JAMB portal, we advise that you forfeit that money and change your course on Fuoye portal gan gan.
4⃣
If you've Initially Applied for a course that you don't qualify for (subject combo.) it's best you look at other course you can apply for and purchase the Fuoye internal change of course.

➖➖➖➖➖3⃣➖➖➖➖➖
All Direct Entry Applicants who changed to Fuoye recently can now proceed with their screening exercise.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Now that your desire has been granted, every other to-dos that may seem tough has been settled for you, lucky you have God and OYESource.
From your online registration/payments, to hostel accommodation, to guiding you throughout the whole step, even if you have issue, we can put you through where and how to solve it. Interestingly, there's Akada Notebook ~ Fuoye Notebook 8-in-one and 10-in-one notebook.

Becoming a Fuoye Student was tough for us in our days, but our aim is to make the whole journey less stressful for you all. And you can easily get everything available from the OYESource Spot (O-SPOT) shops opposite the Fuoye main gate/fence, just look for the blue O-SPOT sign at the top of the roof.

Need help/clarification?Emergency alone, ☎ David on +234 703 840 6891

➖➖Join our Aspirant Group➖➖

Strictly for Fuoye Aspirants❗
Facebook
https://www./fuoyeaspirants

WhatsApp Strictly for Fuoye Direct Entry Aspirant
https:///IUVBp7yEgoiLlWleqKyVtf

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
We're on a Mission to Make your Journey into and through Fuoye Easy, Smooth, Better and Less Stressful.

Support Contact:
☎ +234 703 840 6891 (David)
☎ +234 816 154 8222 (Stephen)
☎ +234 803 041 7015 (Ayobami)
☎ +234 810 916 5352 (Victor)

� fuoyeaspirant@wakonect.com
cc: www.fuoye.edu.ng
cc: www.wakonect.com/fuoyeaspirant

Brought to you by: Wakonect - a product of OYESource

FEEL FREE TO SHARE & DISCOVER MORE AT:
www.wakonect.com/fuoyeaspirant

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by iceboy4752(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hello ABU Zaria aspirants!
Use the link below to join the official Facebook group for the 2018/2019 Ahmadu Bello University aspirants:
https://m./140958503279732?multi_permalinks=263088647733383&_rdr

NOTE: ABU Aspirants only please. Thank you! smiley
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by urboyAce(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
What you must do to get admitted
Be wise . To enter universities in Nigeria these days you need to be connected on a 4G wireless! I tell you, before choosing a university ensure that you have a strong connection….. c’mon don’t tell me you know the gateman or cleaner that’s 2G mehn…. Know a Senior lecturer or Vc! Now you are talking

· Pass Jamb. Aba na, it isn’t too difficult na, I already have a post concerning that< https://undergragra..com/2018/09/how-to-pass-jamb-2019-10-easy-steps.html > at least get 200 above

· If they give you any course do it first and from school write another Jamb. You may end up realizing that the course is good
Try other Alternatives. You can try polythecnic after two years you are an OND graduate, then you can process DE into any university.You can also try alevels, jupeb,ijmb….You can also enroll for diploma, many universities do diploma programs . You can also try predegree… If you do predegree ,you are a student already

· Prayer. If you have a prophet,Babalawo,Alfa that has power very well please go to them let them perform wonders. If you can pray very well please pray,admission is not a joke.
https://undergragra..com/2018/09/what-you-must-do-to-get-admitted-into.html
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Adedare89(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Greatest Nigerian Students!!!
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Adedare89(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Greatest Nigerian Students!!!
Imagine after going through the hassles of receiving lectures from one hall to the other or perhaps after some energy draining practical course works, you get to your hostel room (on/ off-campus) and you felt the need to cool down with garri and chilled water! You don't want to go down your street or by the road side to get the garri because dust could have blown over them, you just don't want any garri probably because you are conscious of your health, because those little things counts. You need a garri that is neat, crispy, without stones and uniquely packaged with complementary condiments to suit your urgent needs, you only need chilled water!
At C.A Foods, we've cut out the stress for you and I've already gone the extra mile to source for grade 'A' Ijebu garri, mixed with ready-made creamy powdered milk and packed with freshly roasted peanuts and refined cubed sugar (we use the cube form because we believe that some of you don't eat sugar or perhaps you're controlling your sugar intake, you can just leave it out after opening, add chilled water and you're good to go) sealed in disposable pet cups with spoon inside, all you'll ever need is chilled water.
We are presenting to you soon, our 4-in-1 grade 'A' ijebu garri mix, uniquely packaged specially for you @ a relatively cheap price of 100 naira per one.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by prettyfaze: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
you are invited to join this powerful online conference with Adefowoju Ayodele the CEO of Araa Edu consult this November 14th as they discuses a sexual purity in a sex mad world

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by MOG30(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pls when a payment status on jamb portal shows approved(not-used),does it mean i will pay again
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Mijioyime1: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Yobe state University admission lists have been released

https://o3schools.com/ysu-admission-list/
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by BuzyBrain(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
MOG30:
Pls when a payment status on jamb portal shows approved(not-used),does it mean i will pay again

No, it means you've not made use of the payment for the service in which you paid for.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by roselisa891: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2018
This is absolutely an incredible post and one that will surely help writers to learn from it, this post has been excellently written and will surely help budding writers to grow in their lives. , If you want to produce similar write ups and produce such wonderful write ups where you can showcase your talents, you can easily take the help of Management Writing Solutions for help
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by danwilliams4u(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Billyweb: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Getting admission to study any course of your choice should be easy and affordable. Don't let Nigeria kill your dream!

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (157) (Reply)

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.