Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide - Education (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (333377 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Rursh:

Nice one sir. If you know about Unilorin very well you will agree with me that they will not state their cutoff but will go on pasting admission lists right away. so a candidate wont be able to complain why he or she is denied admission. hope you grab?

so the whole non transparent stuff blurred their whole admission process esp. for competitive courses like medicine and renders it largely unreliable and void.
1. I mistakenly exchange my surname with my first name when registering for the neco exams.
it suppose to be Musa Usman Hadi and i mistakenly wrote Usman Musa Hadi.
i hope it won't be a problem during admission process because it won't correspond with my jamb name which is Musa Usman hadi
Secondly, Is there any hope of securing admission into ATBU bauchi with a jamb score of 210. I applied for Quantity Surveying
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by frankosivue(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
BadmanBinLaden:
1. I mistakenly exchange my surname with my first name when registering for the neco exams.
it suppose to be Musa Usman Hadi and i mistakenly wrote Usman Musa Hadi.
i hope it won't be a problem during admission process because it won't correspond with my jamb name which is Musa Usman hadi
Secondly, Is there any hope of securing admission into ATBU bauchi with a jamb score of 210. I applied for Quantity Surveying
Yes, you have a VERY good chance at ATBU. I am also an aspirant.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
frankosivue:
Yes, you have a VERY good chance at ATBU. I am also an aspirant.
A fellow atburian. which course did you applied for ?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by frankosivue(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
BadmanBinLaden:
A fellow atburian. which course did you applied for ?
Computer Science.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by JungleboyT(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
*NIGERIAN ECONOMICS STUDENTS' ASSOCIATION�*
*UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN CHAPTER*

*Presents:*

A 2-day Economic Summit

*Annual Economics Students' Summit (AESS '18)*

�Theme;�
*NADIR-PINNACLE*

�Featuring:
- Being a practical economist
- Economic Discourse
- Leadership session
- Paper Presentation�
- One-on-one conversation with the speakers�
- Networking session��
- Mentoring Session✍�
- Panel Discussion
- Business & Empowerment talk�
- Live Session on Unilorin FM
- Gala Night����

*�Date�:*
Anticipate.

WHO CAN ATTEND?: Students��‍� and recent graduates ��‍�of Economics, Management Science, and other related Academic� fields. 

*�Registration fee:*
Students within Nigeria = #5,000
International Students = �$14

*�This covers;*

☑FEEDING
☑SOUVENIRS/CONFERENCE MATERIALS �
☑CERTIFICATE
☑ACCOMMODATION �
☑TOUR N SIDE ATTRACTIONS

*�SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES�*
*�ARRIVAL:*
- Arrival�/Registration✍� of Schools/delegates
- Press Briefing (Unilorin FM 89.3)
- Cocktail ( CIS Pavilion)

*�:�*
*Day 1 of the Conference*
- The Reality: 21st century graduate�
- Leadership Network
- Economic Discourse�
- Tour
- Novelty Match⚽�

*Day 2 of the Conference*
-Economic discourse�
- Paper Presentation�
- Panel discussion
- Gala Night���� ( SUB Bowl )

Departure�✈ of invited schools/delegates.

�Hurry! & Be there!
❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

♨For Bookings;
Call or Whatsapp☎
Oluwaseyi Samuel:
Sijuade Rofiat:
Yakubu Mariam

�For more info:
Call or Whatsapp☎
AESS Chairlady:
Falaju Elizabeth 08140920117
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
frankosivue:
Computer Science.
Wow nice meeting you. Can i have your whatsapp number please
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by solacegist: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Moremi Hall Slay Queen Allegedly gets Pregnant for Unilag Hypeman https://delenewsonline.com/moremi-hall-unilag-slay-queen-gets-pregnant-for-hypeman/
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by mastertunji(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pls can one use GCE Year 2000 to write the 2019 JAMB? Is there any expiration for d WAEC result or can some school use it to screen one out?
Tnx
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by shiffynaani(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Raptureminded:
Please is OOU post UTME out
guy, May We Connect Na. I Also Chose Oou
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Enomfon54(f): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hi
Is a jamb score of 200 okay for public health in unical?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by elclasico: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Scholarships for Egyptian Female Students at LUISS School of Government in Italy, 2018

The LUISS School of Government is offering two scholarships for female candidates. Scholarships are available for students interested in attending the second level Master in International Public Affairs during the academic year 2018/2019.

The LUISS School of Government – LUISS SoG – is a graduate school of the LUISS Guido Carli University – Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli, a private university affiliated with Confindustria and based in the Italian capital Rome.

If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.

Scholarship Description:
Application Deadline: June 24, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Public Affairs.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships consist of exemption from the payment of tuition fees for a value of EUR 8,500 (eight thousand five hundred) and access to shared double room at LUISS accommodation, in Rome, between 1 October 2018-30 July 2019.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy

VISIT LINK: https://scholarshipfit.com/2018/06/scholarships-for-egyptian-female-students-at-luiss-school-of-government-in-italy-2018/
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Oluwacolded: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2018
BREAKING NEWS
Unilag Hypeman impregnate Moremi slay queen

An upcoming hypeman (BigBimi) in the university of Lagos pulled a stunt to make himself accepted by the student populace but unfortunately the celebrity event host/ crowd controller on campus Toby shang was attacked by many as he has made his mark in the world of compere within the university.

Toby shang was the man behind sundown which had over 1500 students in attendance earlier this year 26 Jan, 2018 and also DripDrop which happened much later. He has paid his dues and our information stated that he had gotten nothing to do with the issue of the so called Pregnant Moremi slay queen

It quite unfortunate that the upcoming hypeman simply followed the part of some Artistes, just like falz said “even if you fake your death, you fit still no blow” other prolific event host on campus are Toby Thugger, Mc police, Mc sparkles and many others but this other hypeman has chosen to be controversial to gain attention on his birthday.
The story reaching us stated that Toby Shang disssociated himself from the stunt and The other hypeman took to his phone on a platform called undiluted to question the title of the most celebrated Unilag compere...

See screen shots below:

STORY TELLER NIGERIA

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by frankosivue(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2018
BadmanBinLaden:
Wow nice meeting you. Can i have your whatsapp number please
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by elclasico: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
How to Apply for Qatar University Scholarship

Qatar University Scholarship provides different kinds of financial aids and innovative chances to help understudies who confront monetary troubles in accomplishing their instructive objectives with a promise to the college strategies and tenets. The understudy Fund Section at Student Services Department gets the applications and check consistence against the college’s conditions and controls. The segment takes its choices additionally in light of the accessibility of the assets.javascript:void(0);

Worldwide Student in Qatar University is characterized as, the understudy from outside OR inside Qatar who is admitted to Qatar University either in Undergraduate/Graduate/Arabic Program for Non-local Speakers, and issued his Qatari habitation allow under Qatar University sponsorship through International Students Section.

Worldwide Student in Qatar University is characterized as, the understudy from outside OR inside Qatar who is admitted to Qatar University either in Undergraduate/Graduate/Arabic Program for Non-local Speakers, and issued his Qatari habitation allow under Qatar University sponsorship through International Students Section.

International students who don’t hold a substantial State of Qatar residence permit(excluding GCC citizens) are not qualified for Qatar University confirmation thought. It is urgent that universal understudy who is intrigued to select at Qatar University Scholarship to have a substantial Qatari living arrangement allow.

How to Apply for Qatar University Scholarship:

Scholarship application for NEW students (NOT enrolled students)
New students who would like to apply to Qatar University can apply for a scholarship through the Admission Application System. After creating the New User account at the admission application, you will use the logn ID and PIN to login into the system in order to apply for admission application and scholarship application.

LINK : https://scholarshipfit.com/how-to-apply-for-qatar-university-scholarship/
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
DankPineapple:
Uniabuja Aspirants, what's up now?

Here
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by mclemmy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please oo any egbon in fuoye?
I really need your help ooo
Students of that school seems scarce

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by basfolly2: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
shiffynaani:
Bros good evening, me sef stand 4 0ou oo..
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Simiano: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
shiffynaani:
Hy
basfolly2:
Bros good evening, me sef stand 4 0ou oo..

Guys, make we Connect before the post utme na..
My whatsapp number +23470884twothreefive
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Eeroh95(m): 12:20am On Jun 05, 2018
Any nekede poly or Imo state university aspirant should
Please inbox me (08108232203) so we can talk about the post utme stuffs...I'm an aspirant too.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ScienceIncarnate: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2018
I invite you( or your wards),your friends and family to our tutorial centre; Ultimate Science Academy(USA), where the spirit of science flows like electron. Our centre is located at Ondo road, opposite Nnpc filling station, Ile-Ife. Lectures are currently in progress for exams like utme,post utme, waec, neco, school of nursing etc.
Tel: 08146190148
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ScienceIncarnate: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2018
I invite you( or your wards),your friends and family to our tutorial centre; Ultimate Science Academy(USA), where the spirit of science flows like electron. Our centre is located at Ondo road, opposite Nnpc filling station, Ile-Ife. Lectures are currently in progress for exams like utme,post utme, waec, neco, school of nursing etc.
Tel: 08146190148, 09079953086
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by greenglobestore(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Yes
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Hengene(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
The big question of every youth after graduating from the Tertiary Institution is, WHAT NEXT? Every Nigerian graduate desires that...

They get employed immediately but our economic situation has restricted many due to the high ratio of Graduates to available firms and Industries. While some gets employed, some enroll for masters but a larger percentage opt for the NYSC as choices are limited (at least *ALAWEE* go dey enter)�. Yet most of us aren't satisfied as the experience seem boring and most importantly, the Alawee ends after 12months��. Again, WHAT NEXT?

Research from various sources shows that Nigerian Youths especially the Corp members are *talented, blessed with skills and also have business ideas* waiting to plunged into but aren't able to due to a reason or the other.

In relation to this discovery and heart cry of Corp members, a number of questions have been put together solely to help solve this problems. The survey is aimed towards helping *seeming lazy and jobless youth* create a niche for themselves; having a good experience and most importantly _discover, plan and execute_ their inherent ability.

Kindly grant few minutes out of your time to visit the link below and complete the survey. It won't take you more than 5 minutes �

NOTE:
Target is Prospective (Final Year), Existing and Already served Corp members.

http:///NaijaKopaSurvey
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by AglowRaph(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2018
We need your help to get this petition a lot of signings.

We've been at home for 8 months after graduation without induction. So many us are depressed.

As graduates of Pharmacy, we are meant to be in the field of practice but here we are facing depression virtually everyday.

Please, this is one of the ways you can help us get inducted.

Please follow the link, sign this petition for us, comment on it and share with friends on all social media platforms.

https://chn.ge/2sMorWi

Thanks
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by habeebu: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Have Passion to Study Computer Science?
Then this Educative Mobile App is for U!
Graduate out of school knowing the available opportunities in your course of study.
We Oftentimes we have little or no ideas about what we study in school, either we got there by chance or you choose this path.
Computer Guide got you covered with Answers to Questions from students around the world.
Download Computer Guide to get started about your goals and dreams in Computer Science.
Career
Skills
Courses
Projects etc... �
Visit D Google Play ▶ Store today and b informed.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imabuilder.bibsontech.computerguide&rdid=com.imabuilder.bibsontech.computerguide
Or
https://www.dropbox.com/s/814xyh2i1vsmh90/ComputerGuide-release%20%281%29.apk?dl=0

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by DKrown: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2018
TheHistorian:
The gullible ones will choose UNILORIN as their most preferred choice of institution.

The brilliant ones will choose UI.

The cute and beautiful ones will pick UNILAG.

The unruly ones will pick OAU.

Let it all begin. cool cool
Bro, will unilorin give me another course if i dont meet up with their cutoff mark for medicine?....my jamb score is 252, with Cs in O-level.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by basfolly2: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Simiano:
Hy

Pls let move to
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by basfolly2: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Simiano:
Hy

That nice..
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Bootinfos(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Dvd4: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
All Unizik aspiRants, follow this link and drop all your questions www.nairaland.com/4493773/nnamdi-azikiwe-university-unizik-2018#4493773.8
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Oluwadare316(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
DKrown:

Bro, will unilorin give me another course if i dont meet up with their cutoff mark for medicine?....my jamb score is 252, with Cs in O-level.
. if u can afford state university like kwasu for easy admission because unilorin's chance of gaining admission is very slim
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by akunna(f): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
pls. any idea on unical putme core subjects for policy and administrative studies? A sincere response will highly be appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (157) (Reply)

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.