Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Information Needed On TV Repairer Who Absconded With TV And Money For Repairs. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Information Needed On TV Repairer Who Absconded With TV And Money For Repairs. (771 Views)

Police Arrest Man Who Absconded After Stabbing His Mother To Death In Kano (Pix) / Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone / Suspected Ritual Killer Who Absconded From Oyo, Arrested In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Needed On TV Repairer Who Absconded With TV And Money For Repairs. by niyooo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Please the person in the attached picture is a TV repairer by name Akeem Ayinde Wahab, formerly of No 11 Tayo-Oyefeko Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos. I gave him a TV to repair sometime in September 2017 and gave him advance payment to repair it. He subsequently absconded with the TV and relocated from his former residence. His phone numbers are 08023451013 or 08187543232.
Please anyone that has information on his whereabouts should contact me on 08035409189 or the Bode Thomas police station in Surulere.
There shall be a small reward for anyone that can provide valuable information that can lead to his arrest.

Thank you.

IT gurus, please how do I paste his pictures instead of attaching it?

Mods, please help move to front page.

Re: Information Needed On TV Repairer Who Absconded With TV And Money For Repairs. by niyooo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Information Needed On TV Repairer Who Absconded With TV And Money For Repairs. by stefanweeks: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Naija sha

Guy move on

Its not worth the stress
Re: Information Needed On TV Repairer Who Absconded With TV And Money For Repairs. by niyooo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
[img][IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2vcdrh3.jpg[/IMG][/img]

Even if it doesn't work, at least he'll not get the chance to defraud other people.
stefanweeks:
Naija sha

Guy move on

Its not worth the stress

I still can't paste the pictures. embarassed
Re: Information Needed On TV Repairer Who Absconded With TV And Money For Repairs. by niyooo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Adetokunbo Ajobo Stabbed To Death In London (photo) / Man Finds Car 20 Years After Forgetting Where He Parked It / Too BAD! Living Faith Accountant’s Wife & Child Kidnapped (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.