Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) (70089 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo / Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Koko mi swagger cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by supereagle(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Idobale lanki Oba/ A real Odua Daughter.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by KingSango(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
It is not that the king is being revered or
worshipped -
but it is the authority of the centuries-old throne/crown that is being highly revered.! grin

That is why if a king commits an infraction
among the Yoruba, he can be dethroned
and replaced by another Prince from
the Royal family.

Chief Temitope Ajayi is a wealthy female entrepreneur and successful
member of the Nigeria-American community.

She has some agribusiness projects she is
currently setting up in Nigeria.

May Olodumare bestow abundance upon Chief Ajayi even more than she has now. May Chief Temitope's Aribusiness become highly successful this year and the continuing years after. May her Agribusiness, her enterprise, her vision and her humility become prosperous jewels for the Yoruba and Nigerian people, salute Chief Temitope Ayai. Long live the Ooni of Ile Ife.

Ase

Love Sango

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Not everybody enjoys the grace in a lifetime, congrats to her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by OMEGA009(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
The king Aide-de-camp " ADC " with his Babalawo attire dey always funny me.

May your days be long sir.

Make the guy no run when na time to do ADC for the Ooni in the great beyond.

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Leez(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
dainformant:
A Nigerian woman identified as Temitope Ajayi, humbly bowed down while interacting with the Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Ojaja II, in California, USA. The highly revered monarch is in America for series of events including the 2nd Silicon Valley Nigeria Economic Development Summit in Sacramento and Silicon Valley CA.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-woman-bows-interacting-ooni-ife-america-photos.html

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by yashau(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
proudly Omoluabi!

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Leez(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
oviejnr:
Yoruba has the best culture and tradition, quote me anywhere!.

Ooni is one of the most powerful traditional rulers in Yorubaland, not this Scam artist grin. Let me quickly drop this here tongue

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by dejumite(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
o boy see that baba alawo dey enjoy no be small .IFA don wake up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by madridguy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wait for your time. shocked shocked

IYANGBALI:
those people dey enjoy o. See me wey be graduate I never get international passport not to talk of travelling out
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
now imagine someone kneeling for adeboye who is Alost 80 years and has spent over 40years as a spiritual leader. people would start saying all sorts.
SUCCESS HAS NO TRUE ENEMY, ITS ONLY A NATURAL VICTIM OF ENVY.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
na everytime dis traditional man and his crews dey travel outside d country...
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by emmie14: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yoruba woman rather
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
Wait for your time. shocked shocked

me I don tire to dey wait o. Come make I take you do ritual,if the money come I go give you 10% grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
This ooni is tall o.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by GuntersChain(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
kini big deal
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by yashau(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
God bless Omoluabi!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by oluxy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:

lol....
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
The people wey De follow this man for back go dey travel tire.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by ArchangeLucifer: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
oviejnr:
Yoruba has the best culture and tradition, quote me anywhere!.

Ooni is one of the most powerful traditional rulers in Yorubaland, not this Scam artist grin. Let me quickly drop this here tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by emerazz(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:

bhu wen it comes tu special places he is kept outsidegrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Syphonn(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Addiction is one disorder of the brain that many people don’t know of, it is difficult to control but with some steps like the one on WAYS TO QUIT GAMBLING, addicted persons can go back to their normal senses.

Read on http://www.busygisting.com/ways-to-quit-gambling/
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Where should we meet?

IYANGBALI:
me I don tire to dey wait o. Come make I take you do ritual,if the money come I go give you 10% grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
chillychill:
Shey dis one is a traditional ruler sha... Yeye dey smell undecided
you're a clown ma
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
Where should we meet?

ikoyi burial ground tonight at 12
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Th king is has tall as Oromiyan staff
Odua's Peter crouch
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by TheManOfTheYear: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
I can't bow to any morafucking king angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin

IYANGBALI:
ikoyi burial ground tonight at 12
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
davodyguy:

Oba is ore ara ilu and has no partisanship
pweshboi:

I believe a king in south west does all the religions in his kingdom... he doesn't have a religion persay if I must say

Tanx, didnt realise this. Thought it was just idolatry.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by Ironi: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nigerians disgracing Africans since 10BC. So uncivilized.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) by newacca: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
It is not that the king is being revered or
worshipped -
but it is the authority of the centuries-old throne/crown that is being highly revered.! grin

That is why if a king commits an infraction
among the Yoruba, he can be dethroned
and replaced by another Prince from
the Royal family.

Chief Temitope Ajayi is a wealthy female entrepreneur and successful
member of the Nigeria-American community.

She has some agribusiness projects she is
currently setting up in Nigeria.

smiley Bibiire o se f'owo ra.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken / See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep / Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.