Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Teach Me Warfare Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teach Me Warfare Prayers (1947 Views)

Dr. D.K. Olukoya's Most Powerful Deliverance And Warfare Prayers For 2023 Video / What Spiritual Warfare - Prayers Will Do To You / How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me Warfare Prayers by marttol: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
someone should please teach me what i need to know or do,if i am engaging in warfare prayers...like do i need fasting?,do i need to pray it aggressively or silently?...do i need to maintain total holiness...PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ENLIGHTEN ME...
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Raphael81(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Fasting disciplines your body and makes ur soul closer to its maker...Try to kill the flesh so you can activate the spirit
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Mission2prosper: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Why fight when you can command them if you are truly born again.

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by marttol: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mission2prosper:
...don't get you please
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by God2man(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Very simple, go to any Christian bookshop and purchase prayer rain. #1,000 only. God bless you.
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by achorladey: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ephesians 6: 10-Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
The key things highlighted in this passage of the Bible must go along with your prayers. The keywords.........
Truth
Faith
Righteousness
preaching the gospel. Make sure you understand how all of this relate to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by jiggaz(m): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2017
marttol:
someone should please teach me what i need to know or do,if i am engaging in warfare prayers...like do i need fasting?,do i need to pray it aggressively or silently?...do i need to maintain total holiness...PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ENLIGHTEN ME...
GOD BLESS YOU.
please read this thread --->>> >> https://www.nairaland.com/3530677/spiritual-warfare-joseph-prince#62451201

It's long but it answers your question perfectly and you will gain so much from it. Bless you.
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Hier(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2017
marttol:
GOD BLESS YOU.

www.nairaland.com/4176363/praying-always-all-prayers-believers

www.nairaland.com/4176842/let-god-true-every-falsehood

I believe this threads will help brb
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Hier(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2017
bro, do you know anything about new creation??
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Mission2prosper: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2017
marttol:
...don't get you please
The bible says they are subject unto us. You are their king. Command them to take their hands off you. I am taking about the evil powers you want to war against.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
marttol:
GOD BLESS YOU.
There is no such thing as warfare prayers. Those are delusions drawn by men to deceive their fellow men. undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 5:04am On Apr 21, 2023
Raphael81:
Fasting disciplines your body and makes ur soul closer to its maker...Try to kill the flesh so you can activate the spirit
If by fasting, you mean your starvation-diet rituals, all that does is cause weight loss if done right. Mental disciples which anyone who wishes to follow Jesus Christ must have and decide on before proceeding, requires more mental work and will. undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by delkuf(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2023
Mission2prosper:
I love this
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mission2prosper:
■ Starting in Isaiah 59, the prophet Isaiah informed us that the one who is in fact adorned with the full of armor of God is the Lord, the Redeemer, Himself.
15 Loyalty is gone, and people who try to do good are robbed. The Lord looked and saw there was no justice. He did not like what he saw.
16 He did not see anyone speak up for the people. He was shocked to see that no one stood up for them. So with his own power, he saved them. His desire to do what is right gave him strength.
17 He put on the armor of goodness, the helmet of salvation, the uniform of punishment, and the coat of strong love.
18 He will give his enemies the punishment they deserve. They will feel his anger. He will punish all his enemies. People along the coast will get the punishment they deserve.
19 People from the west to the east will fear the Lord and respect his Glory. He will come quickly, like a fast-flowing river driven by a wind from the Lord.
20 Then a redeemer will come to Zion to save the people of Jacob who have turned away from sin.
21And as for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord: “My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children's offspring,” says the Lord, “from this time forth and forevermore.” - Isaiah 59 vs 15 - 18
The Lord, our Redeemer, is the one who wears the
Helmet of salvation
The breastplate of righteousness
The Sword of Spirit
The Uniform of Punishment
The Coat of Strong Love
■ In Isaiah 52, Isaiah further informed us that the Redeemer wears
the shoes of Peace.
5 Now therefore what have I here,” declares the Lord, “seeing that my people are taken away for nothing? Their rulers wail,” declares the Lord, “and continually all the day my name is despised.
6 Therefore my people shall know my name. Therefore in that day they shall know that it is I who speak; here I am.”
7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.” - Isaiah 52 vs 5 - 7
■ In Isaiah 11, the prophet also informed us that the Lord, the King, is the one who is clad with the
Belt of Truth
1. A small tree[a] will begin to grow from the stump of Jesse. That branch will grow from Jesse’s roots.
[b]2
The Lord’s Spirit will always be with that new king to give him wisdom, understanding, guidance, and power. The Spirit will help him know and respect the Lord.
3 He will find joy in obeying the Lord. This king will not judge people by the way things look. He will not judge by listening to rumors.
4-5 He will judge the poor fairly and honestly. He will be fair when he decides what to do for the poor of the land. If he decides people should be beaten, he will give the command, and they will be beaten. If he decides people must die, he will give the command, and those evil people will be killed. Goodness(Righteousness) and fairness will be like a belt he wears around his waist. - Isaiah 11 vs 1 - 5

■ And in Psalm 91, we are instructed by David to make the Lord our refuge and our fortress for it is in fact His faithfulness — not ours — that is our shield and buckler
Shield of Faith
1. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
3 For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
5 You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8 You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.- Psalm 91 vs 1 - 8
The one who in fact does the fighting against the enemy on our behalf and wins all the time, meaning we have no battles to fight so long as we are under the Lord's refuge and fortress.

What all this means is that one cannot literally put on the armor of God as people like most in the religion of Christianity like to pretend a possibility. So, how does one then go about getting the armor to be on his side of things? Well, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer Himself, said in John 15 that He will abide in those who abide in Him.
5 “I am the vine, and you are the branches. If you stay joined to me, and I to you, you will produce plenty of fruit. But separated from me you won’t be able to do anything.
6 If you don’t stay joined to me, you will be like a branch that has been thrown out and has dried up. All the dead branches like that are gathered up, thrown into the fire and burned.
7 Stay joined together with me, and follow my teachings. If you do this, you can ask for anything you want, and it will be given to you.
8 Show that you are my followers by producing much fruit. This will bring honor[c] to my Father. - John 15 vs 5 - 8
To put on the armor of God means to get on the good side of the one who is in fact clad in the full armor of God, Jesus Christ. And Jesus Christ said t do that is to love Him undecided
15 “If you love me, you will do what I command.
16 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper[a] to be with you forever.
17 The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The people of the world cannot accept him, because they don’t see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you.
18 “I will not leave you all alone like orphans. I will come back to you.
19 In a very short time the people in the world will not see me anymore. But you will see me. You will live because I live.
20 On that day you will know that I am in the Father. You will know that you are in me and I am in you.
21 Those who really love me are the ones who not only know my commands but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make myself known to them.” - John 14 vs 15 - 21
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Go to MFM
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
RightChannel:
Go to MFM
Why avoid the traditional religions then? undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
God2man:
Very simple, go to any Christian bookshop and purchase prayer rain. #1,000 only. God bless you.

Make certain you are at least born-again.

Man was born flesh and blood from his mother's womb. Jesus Christ told you this in His Gospel, affirming what God said in the beginning when He pointed out that man was made from the clay of this earth, not spirit - Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7. So in order to become a citizen of the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom where only those who are born of spirit can gain access, a first step in becoming a Son of God and eventually a partaker in the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God, one must first be born-again. And as broken down carefully in His Gospel by Jesus Christ, one must first be born-again before one can then become a citizen of the Kingdom of God.
1 There was a man named Nicodemus, one of the Pharisees. He was an important Jewish leader.
2 One night he came to Jesus and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a teacher sent from God. No one can do these miraculous signs that you do unless they have God’s help.”
3 Jesus answered, “I assure you, everyone must be born again. Anyone who is not born again cannot be in God’s kingdom.”
4 Nicodemus said, “How can a man who is already old be born again? Can he go back into his mother’s womb and be born a second time?”
5 Jesus answered, “Believe me when I say that everyone must be born from water and the Spirit. Anyone who is not born from water and the Spirit cannot enter God’s kingdom.
6 The only life people get from their human parents is physical. But the new life that the Spirit gives a person is spiritual.
7 Don’t be surprised that I told you, ‘You must be born again.’
8 The wind blows wherever it wants to. You hear it, but you don’t know where it is coming from or where it is going. It is the same with everyone who is born from the Spirit.” - John 3 vs 5 - 8
Born of Water — Is an acknowledgment of the message spread by John the Baptist whose call for repentance as found in Matthew 3 vs 2 Jesus Christ was reiterated beginning at the start of His own Kingdom mission, "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand" found in Matthew 4 vs 7 & Mark 1 vs 15.

As John explained in his conversation with the Pharisees, to be born of water — baptized — there is a need for repentance, a visible transition from following God's Old Law of Moses to following God's New agreement of peace —Jesus Christ. In verse 8 of the passage below, John instructs the Pharisees to change their hearts and show by the way that they live that they have in fact changed from following the Old Way to following the New way — Jesus Christ. undecided
7 Many Pharisees and Sadducees came to where John was baptizing people. When John saw them, he said, “You are all snakes! Who warned you to run from God’s judgment that is coming?
8 Change your hearts! And show by the way you live that you have changed.
9 I know what you are thinking. You want to say, ‘but Abraham is our father!’ That means nothing. I tell you, God could make children for Abraham from these rocks.
10 The ax is now ready to cut down the trees. Every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
[b]11
“I baptize you with water to show that you have changed your hearts and lives. But there is someone coming later who is able to do more than I can. I am not good enough to be the slave who takes off his sandals. - Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11
Suffice to say, the kind of repentance God desires is not simply an abandoning of one's sinful ways but more importantly, an abandoning of the hold the Old Law had on one to embrace instead a full commitment to following and abiding by the direct teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ alone. Once one is baptized in water after this, one is said to have concluded the work of obedience necessary for one to be Born of water. undecided
Born of Spirit(Eternal Life) - In John 3 vs 16, Jesus Christ elucidated that all those who believe in Him will receive Eternal Life in place of the condemnation of Death which they formerly lived under as a result of God's judgment against sinners of Old - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. The Spirit of Eternal life, the spirit those who are in fact born again are born of, as described by Jesus Christ in the context of John 3 vs 1 - 21 is not a passive spirit. Rather, He is an uncontrollable invasion of those of the individual who is born of Him — a possession so to speak. This can be vividly seen in what Jesus Christ said of those who are born of the Spirit of Life in John 3 vs 5 - 8 undecided
7 A woman from Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, “Give me a drink.”
8 (For his disciples had gone away into the city to buy food.)
9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “How is it that you, a Jew, ask for a drink from me, a woman of Samaria?” (For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.)
10 Jesus answered, “You don’t know what God can give you. And you don’t know who I am, the one who asked you for a drink. If you knew, you would have asked me, and I would have given you living water.”
11 The woman said, “Sir, where will you get that living water? The well is very deep, and you have nothing to get water with.
12 Are you greater than our ancestor Jacob? He is the one who gave us this well. He drank from it himself, and his sons and all his animals drank from it too.”
13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again.
14 But anyone who drinks the water I give will never be thirsty again. The water I give people will be like a spring flowing inside them. It will bring them eternal life.”
15 The woman said to Jesus, “Sir, give me this water. Then I will never be thirsty again and won’t have to come back here to get more water.” - John 4 vs 7 - 15
In the above passage, Jesus Christ equally describes the Spirit of Eternal life as living water on the inside of those who drink from Him again implying that one does not get a passive spirit but a conscious spirit wielding power inside of them when born of Spirit.

The born-again process is clearly not of the mind but of acts of obedience and also of invasion by the controlling power of the Spirit of Eternal Life who then guides one into the Kingdom of God where eventually — if one continues in submission and obedience — one is able to become a son of God, moving on to attain righteous by seeking first the Kingdom of God(holiness) and God's righteousness as commanded by Jesus Christ. However, none of this will be possible if one is not first born-again. So, ask yourself today, are you born-again? Can you confirm today that the Spirit of Eternal life has invaded your person and is actively working in you pushing you in whichever direction He chooses? or are you pretending to be born again in order to fit into the religious circles of men? undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hier:
bro, do you know anything about new creation??
You must first be born-again for that to be possible. https://www.nairaland.com/4178701/teach-me-warfare-prayers#122685011
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mission2prosper:
■ The bible says they are subject unto us. You are their king. Command them to take their hands off you. I am taking about the evil powers you want to war against.
1. They are subject only to those who belong to Jesus Christ — those who obey His teachings and commandments. undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by MindHacker9009(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
marttol:
GOD BLESS YOU.

Here they are:

1. Every problem in my life, that originated from the kingdom of darkness receive divine instant solution, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

2. All the damages done to my life by the kingdom of darkness, be repaired, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

3. Every blessing, confiscated by the kingdom of darkness , be released, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

4. Every witchcraft power, assigned against my life and marriage, receive receive thunder and perish, y Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

5. I loose myself from any power of witchcraft, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

6. Every power of witchcraft, gathered against my prosperity, fall down and die, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

7. Every pot from the kingdom of darkness , working against me, I bring the judgment of God upon you, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray

8. Every witchcraft pot, using remote control against my health break into pieces, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

9. Witchcraft opposition, receive the rain of affliction, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

10. I command every spirit of witchcraft attack and familiar spirits fashioned against me, die, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

11. I retrieve my life and destiny from the hands of household witchcraft, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

12. I break the power of the occult, witchcraft and familiar spirits, over my life, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

13. By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray, I break loose from all evil curses, chains, spells, jinxes, bewitchments, witchcraft or sorcery which may have been put upon me.

14. Thou thunder of God, locate and dismantle the throne of witchcraft in my household, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

15. Every seat of witchcraft in my household, roast with the fire of God, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

16. Every altar of witchcraft in my household, roast, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray

17. Thou thunder of God, scatter the foundation of witchcraft in my household beyond redemption, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

18. Every stronghold of refuge of my household witches, be destroyed, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

19. Every hiding place and secret place of witchcraft in my family, be exposed by fire, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

20. Every local and international witchcraft network of my household witches, be shattered to pieces, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

21. Every communication system of my household witches, be frustrjated, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

22. Thou terrible fire of God, consume the means of transportation of my household witchcraft, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray

23. Every agent, ministering at the altar of witchcraft in my household, fall down and die, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

24. Thunder and fire of God, locate the storehouses and strongrooms of any household witchcraft, harbouring my blessings and pull them down, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

25. Any witchcraft curse, working against me, be revoked by the blood of Jesus.

26. Every decision, vow and covenant of household witchcraft, affecting me, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.

27. I destroyed with the fire of God, every weapon of witchcraft used against me, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray

28. Any material taken from my body and now placed on a witchcraft altar, roast by the fire of God, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray

29. I reverse every witchcraft burial, fashioned against me, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

30. Every trap, set for me by witches, begin to catch your owners, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

31. Every witchcraft padlock, fashioned against any area of my life, roast, inJesus’ name.

32. O Lord, let the wisdom of household witches be converted to foolishness, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray

33. O Lord, let the wickedness of my household enemies overtake them, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

34. I deliver my soul from every witchcraft bewitchment, in the name Jesus.

35. Any witchcraft bird, flying for my sake, fall down, die and roast to ashes, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

36. Any of my blessings, that had been traded with by household witches, be returned to me, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

37. Any of my blessings and testimonies, swallowed by witches, be converted to hot coals of fire of God and be vomited, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

38. I break loose from every bondage of witchcraft covenants, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

39. Any witchcraft coven, where any of my blessings is hidden, roast by the fire of God, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

40. Every witchcraft spirit plantation, pollution, deposit and material in my body, melt by the fire of God and flushed out by the blood of Jesus.

41. Every evil, ever done to me through witchcraft attack, be reversed, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

42. Every witchcraft hand, planting evil seeds in my life through dream attacks, wither and burn to ashes, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

43. Every witchcraft obstacle and hindrance, put on the road to my desired miracle and success, be removed by the east wind of, God, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

44. Every witchcraft chant, spell and projection, directed at me, I bind you and turn you against
your owner, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

45. I frustrate every plot device, scheme and projection of witchcraft, designed to affect any area of my life, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

46. Any witch, projecting herself into the body of any animal, in order to harm me, be trapped in the body of such an animal forever, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

47. Any drop of my blood, sucked by any witch be vomited now, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

48. Any part of me, shared out among household / village witches, I recover cyou, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

49. Any organ of my body, that has been exchanged for another through witchcraft operations, be replaced now, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

50. I recover any of my virtues / blessings shared out among village / household witches, By Your Mighty And Everlasting Power O God Almighty I Pray.

https://everydayprayerguide.com/2019/01/07/50-powerful-prayer-against-the-kingdom-of-darkness/
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2023
The warfare prayer i will encourage you to go for is that of Jacob and the angel, though Moses recorded that Jacob wrestle with God but in reality Jacob was crying and begging for what is so dear to him. Hosea 12:4
So pray fervently from the heart like Jacob and Jesus of Nazareth {Luke 22:44} just try to be focused in your prayers.

You are not alone! 1Peter 5:9

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why avoid the traditional religions then? undecided

Are you one of them?
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
RightChannel:
■ Are you one of them?
1. One of them whom? MFM are babalawos hiding behind the many mentions of the God of Israel whom they know nothing of. undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 8:35am On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. One of them whom? MFM are babalawos hiding behind the many mentions of the God of Israel whom they know nothing of. undecided

Bring the evidence/proof that MFM members are babalawos
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 8:37am On May 07, 2023
RightChannel:
■ Bring the evidence/proof that MFM members are babalawos
The doctrines of your leader are all pretty much taken from the book of babalawo craft. Every utterance your leader hides behind the many mentions of the name or God is antichrist. Pick any single one of his sermons if you don't agree and we can easily dissect it against the Truth of God as written right there in Scripture. undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On May 08, 2023
God2man:
■ Very simple, go to any Christian bookshop and purchase prayer rain. #1,000 only. God bless you.
Better yet, a trip to an occult bookshop while one is at it. undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 6:53pm On May 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The doctrines of your leader are all pretty much taken from the book of babalawo craft. Every utterance your leader hides behind the many mentions of the name or God is antichrist. Pick any single one of his sermons if you don't agree and we can easily dissect it against the Truth of God as written right there in Scripture. undecided

Sense has elude you, I said bring evidence/proof that MFM members are babalawos. I don't need your story
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On May 25, 2023
RightChannel:
■ Sense has elude you, I said bring evidence/proof that MFM members are babalawos. I don't need your story
Look who's talking! I said every doctrine preached by your pastors and mogs is taken directly from the scripts of babalawos. What part of that statement keeps going over your head in this? If the leader is a Babalawo, doesn't that then mean his followers are babalawos-in-training? undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 12:54pm On May 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Let me make it easier for you maybe you'll get sense. Write out one doctrine that was taken from the book of babalawo's craft in which members of MFM are babalawos according to your stupidity
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On May 26, 2023
RightChannel:
■ Let me make it easier for you maybe you'll get sense. Write out one doctrine that was taken from the book of babalawo's craft in which members of MFM are babalawos according to your stupidity
Again...Look who's talking! I said every doctrine preached by your pastors and mogs is taken directly from the scripts of babalawos. What part of that statement keeps going over your head in this? If the leader is a Babalawo, doesn't that then mean his followers are babalawos-in-training? undecided

I don't need to write anything out because I was clear about what I meant. If you can refute my claim, go for it. undecided
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by RightChannel: 5:40pm On May 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again...Look who's talking! I said every doctrine preached by your pastors and mogs is taken directly from the scripts of babalawos. What part of that statement keeps going over your head in this? If the leader is a Babalawo, doesn't that then mean his followers are babalawos-in-training? undecided

I don't need to write anything out because I was clear about what I meant. If you can refute my claim, go for it. undecided

Let me put it in another way, I want to make sure you get sense

Tell us one of the doctrine preached by Pastors, JUST ONE that was taken directly from the scripts of babalawos that makes MFM members traditionalists according to your stupidity
Re: Teach Me Warfare Prayers by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On May 26, 2023
RightChannel:
Let me put it in another way, I want to make sure you get sense
Tell us one of the doctrine preached by Pastors, JUST ONE that was taken directly from the scripts of babalawos that makes MFM members traditionalists according to your stupidity
You have to first show that you yourself get sense naw! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Door To Hell? Giant Hole In The Desert On Fire For Over 40 Years (photo) / If Your Religion Is True, Why Is It Full Of False Statements? / VIDEO: Pastor Who Made Congregants Strip, Jumps On Top Of Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.