Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! (17846 Views)

Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms / ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by skillz44(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kogi Sorry
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by dich: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
What a useless state!!
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by Happibest22: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
]Everything about kogi is useless. Governor useless, his tribe useless, the resident useless, the state useless and it schools are useless.

Everything about ur pose useless
everything about ur tribe useless
everything about ur name Donkey

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by gete21: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin

the logo of Nigeria army, do you see hausa or arabic in it..

Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by laudate: 12:20am On Nov 16, 2017
jtjohn:
Why is that there is know positive News that comes out from that kogi state? They should just merge that state (kogi) with Abuja and nasarawa state since they are In North Central and close to each other.
Merge wetin? Guy, take time, o! You want Kogi to use its bad luck to pollute Abuja and Nassarawa?? shocked
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by streamsofjoy(f): 12:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Lovetinz:
The solution is simple..
The whole state needs to cancel the last election and conduct another governorship election.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

My dear, it's too late to do that now. That is what the supreme court ought to have directed wen the issue came up at first.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by BruncleZuma: 2:48am On Nov 16, 2017
What is happening in Kogi?
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by talk2percy(m): 4:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Please whoever is from that state should please explain what the word Kogi means. That state matter dey always tire me
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by begwong: 4:58am On Nov 16, 2017
talk2percy:
Please whoever is from that state should please explain what the word Kogi means. That state matter dey always tire me
KOGI means a river that is and will never be stable! Always having storms and hurricanes... ✈

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by vicben27(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2017
donk552:
Everything about kogi is useless. Governor useless, his tribe useless, the resident useless, the state useless and it schools are useless.
even your entire generation Will be useless, ur allowed to insult the useless governor n his stupid policies! insulting the people of kogi state is not accepted.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by Skykid1208(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2017
Coming back to rewrite bio210
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by mj245: 5:52am On Nov 16, 2017
donk552:
Everything about kogi is useless. Governor useless, his tribe useless, the resident useless, the state useless and it schools are useless.
you posting this rubbish comment.you are also useless
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by princeSammyz: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2017
iamozipatrick:
Am in English 400l sadly am 2 rewrite ENG307
Its so sad! I have few persons involved in Edu faculty. I wish the student union government is a sane one or they is a higher authority that can intervene. It quite serious and unethical, only that most time we tend to trivialize things on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2017
fergusen:
Reports emanating from Kogi State University and monitored by Naija Cgpa indicates that students of the institution from different levels (200L, 300L, 400L, ex 400L) have been directed to return to the school within the first week of December to rewrite examinations already written as far back as January 2017.

According to the affected students, the school hinged its decision on the non-submission of their results by the disengaged staff of the institution.
The disengaged staff apparently held onto the results as a bargaining chip.

The management of the school had earlier sacked over 170 of the lecturers for taking sides with ASUU and failing to call off the strike embarked upon in early February.
Miffed at their action, the Governor of the State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, directed the management of the institution to sack all lecturers who failed to resume.

This disengagement of the erring staff has created no small stir in the school. The school has barely been able to carry on with academic activities.

Some of the faculties affected by this present directive include Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Education.

A recently graduated student of the institution who preferred to remain anonymous lamented the insensitivity of the school management. According to him, "how am I supposed to leave my present job and return back to school to rewrite courses I wrote as far back as January?"
Another blamed the school for failing to get its act right.

Naija Cgpa will keep you posted on further development in the school.
Source Naijacgpa..com

Bloggers sha. How come no one noticed. When did make up tests (as contained in the letter posted) translate into exams? Even the letter is suspicious. I mean it has no semblance of being genuine.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by moonnstar(f): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2017
donk552:
behave yourself joor,adding insult to this big injury the stupid governor gave me.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by belloabd1914(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2017
donk552:
Everything abt u is useless, ur name sounds stupid, ur sense of reasoning damaged, high voltage burn ur phone charger.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by odoyime: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Too bad I feel for those students
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by RAYV: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2017
The notice look fake to me. A department with letter headed paper and Secretary should do better.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by Zakkyoz: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2017
donk552:

It is your tribe and entire generation that is useless. Evuuuu!
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by lonikit: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Phinysmarty:
Study any course of your choice abroad. It's easier and genuine with Study Abroad Conceptz.
For more info Call/WhatsApp: 08030629736
Email:Misysmarty@yahoo.com

are u for real?? I will chat u up nw.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Sips cum
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2017
Oduduwa, OPC, AREWA, CAN, MAN, BIAFRA youths etc am sory to anounce to us that we are so bleeped in this bleeped nation!! I mean this country is fucking us from back each fucking day. Can u imagin? Students coming back to rewrite alredy writen exams almost 11 months ago!! Damn it Bleep!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, try this in in a serioz country, bcuz the 1st person to be gailed is the one that pasted that fuking info on the notice board then followed by the rest till to the Fucking VC, rubish.!!

Buh why I hate nigeria youths is no body will protest. I mean no fucking body not even a single fucking body, infact as I said above we are so fucking bleeped............ I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by tomtyte02(m): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2017
So they also left with the students exam scripts? And why was there no directive to submit or tender all university properties? If there was, sue their asses.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by tomtyte02(m): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2017
NwaIgboBoy:
Oduduwa, OPC, AREWA, CAN, MAN, BIAFRA youths etc am sory to anounce to us that we are so bleeped in this bleeped nation!! I mean this country is fucking us from back each fucking day. Can u imagin? Students coming back to rewrite alredy writen exams almost 11 months ago!! Damn it Bleep!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, try this in in a serioz country, bcuz the 1st person to be gailed is the one that pasted that fuking info on the notice board then followed by the rest till to the Fucking VC, rubish.!!

Buh why I hate nigeria youths is no body will protest. I mean no fucking body not even a single fucking body, infact as I said above we are so fucking bleeped............ I HATE NIGERIA!!!

please help up invent a BLEEPOMETER.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by fergusen: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2017
Wagasigiungu:

Bloggers sha. How come no one noticed. When did make up tests (as contained in the letter posted) translate into exams? Even the letter is suspicious. I mean it has no semblance of being genuine.
undecided You might want to check the comments. A few Nairalanders have confirmed the validity of this info.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by lastempero: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2017
donk552:

U forgot to include the senators.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by SammySeun: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2017
Your father....see ur dirty mouth .Na God go punish u..all your family are useless .monkey..
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by d33types: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2017
iamozipatrick:
Am in English 400l sadly am 2 rewrite ENG307

If you're actually an English undergraduate, you actually need to not only rewrite, but to carry over your whole coursework from 100L. It will be beneficial.
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by ummeey: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Thank God for my life
Re: Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! by RaYwon6: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2017
grin
donk552:
donk552:
donk552:
continue calling dem useless wah are u gan gan sef... U too are useless nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Things To Note As Jamb Commence Sales Of Form 2017 / Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Releases AFSB Screening List (view List Here) / OAU Releases 2014/2015 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.