Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors (32082 Views)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Austinoiz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
kolafolabi:
Daddy Freeze should stop attacking the G.Os.. God is in the best position to judge. The day of resurrection is nearer.

Spiritual laziness and silly fears account for the reason why these men play with your psyche.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by efficiencie(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
But na wa oooo...I taya for some people o! Imagine people going for surgery on behalf of someone else grin grin grin ...this wan don pass make people dey tak panadol ontop anoda man headache! Na by force to pay tithe? Dem put rope for ya neck to pay tithe? People wey dey pay no complain, na you wey no dey pay com dey complain... grin grin grin This Africa is full of fools and the wise among them are in gross minority!

My money is my money and what I do with it, provided it does not constitute a violation of another man's rights, is no one's business but mine and mine alone...
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Deesquare01(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Someone help me ask this dude if he has ever given to charity before... And besides who told him the pope didn't pay tithe out of the money... This dude needs brain... Read Leviticus 27:30 n Romans 11:16 and grow.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by efficiencie(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Austinoiz:

Spiritual laziness and silly fears account for the reason why these men play with your psyche.

But guy it should not bother you that someone elses psyche is the toy of a man of GOD...the psyche in question is not your psyche!!! Daily people do things that mark them as different. Some do mad stuff for fun and though it provokes others we all have to tolerate the madness of others provided it does not affect your rights in any way...so let those who deem it wise to pay tithes foolishly pay their tithes...it is their money na...
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by derecho(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
I didn't say u mentioned any name just reminding you that these ones people usually see as conmen left their impressive CVs and that they were no failures.
Lumig:
Don't take it too personal ,i did not mention any particular pastor. For the fact that some of these pastors have genuine call does not make all of them, I will still say it that some of them would not be in the ministry if not for the monetary gain(Tithes and Offering).
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by derecho(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
I wonder if it's hard to understand. Abi no be person buy Mercedes use dey pack dirty? People dey buy moto for person na.I even heard of a stupid man who gave 2M to a prostitute from contract money just to sleep with her. People go just dey think say e easy to be pastor and that church people are gullible. If e easy make dem go start one branch then come and tell us how docile people are
efficiencie:

But guy it should not bother you that someone elses psyche is the toy of a man of GOD...the psyche in question is not your psyche!!! Daily people do things that mark them as different. Some do mad stuff for fun and though it provokes others we all have to tolerate the madness of others provided it does not affect your rights in any way...so let those who deem it wise to pay tithes foolishly pay their tithes...it is their money na...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Suniprezzo: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
cummando:
Judge not.
So that you will not be judged

Like seriously...judging?? Mheeeeen he's using common sense...use urs na!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Suniprezzo:

Like seriously...judging?? Mheeeeen he's using common sense...use urs na!
Truth be told if they keep paying tithes it means their sense is common and yours is not.

Besides I only said judge not. Ive never even paid tithe one day. Think before opening your toilet seat
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Lumig: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
derecho:
I didn't say u mentioned any name just reminding you that these ones people usually see as conmen left their impressive CVs and that they were no failures.
Sure, the one you mentioned is even my pastor
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by djoe21(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Les:
we both know that's not what he is doing, he's attacking these pastors!

smileyYeah he may be but then these pastors should be able to reply him with scriptural evidences why christians should tithe, and if they must why pastors are the ones to receive the tithes. But all I see are sentimental and threatening responses.

I think he is right. Christians shouldn't tithe but rather learn to give cheerfully as they can not as a sense of duty.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by djoe21(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

Freeze is a fool

Matt 5:22
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by djoe21(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

I help the poor and also pay my tithe. What's your business?. Freeze say that the disciples of Jesus didn't pay tithe, hope he know that they didn't divorce their wives also.

...he is not claiming to be a disciple bro

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Hakeem3(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=GavelSlam post=62419789]

Not every slave wishes to be unshackled.

Enjoy your chains.
[
Damn.! savagery ..!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Olifiz(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

See you and obedient to the word of God, as if you have kept all the words of God. I will continue paying my tithe.

True I have not kept fully to the word of God because I am a sinner. But let’s call a spade a spade. The Bible is not sentimental. I just showed u where the law on tithe paying was annulled. It’s easy just be humble and accept. It’s not my word. Continue being disobedient n don’t follow the word of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by derecho(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lumig:
Sure, the one you mentioned is even my pastor
That's Wondaluyah!!Jude 3 bro

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Ubenedictus(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
bionixs:
my brother, don't mind mr 1 jamb form. Pope just is just new comer in giving for charity. pastors have been Air-lifting logistics to troubled countries and communities for years and no one hears it. pope has just started. pastor haters, everything pastors do would always bring sleepless night and curse to them.
pope isn't a new comer in charity.

the Catholic Church is the largest giver of charity in the whole world... it is the pastors who are new comers
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by bionixs: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ubenedictus:

the Catholic Church is the largest giver of charity in the whole world... it is the pastors who are new comers
says who?
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Ubenedictus(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Jbleenk:
Does daddy freezer not know Catholic Church is the richest organization in the world? His condemnation should be directed to Catholic Church more than any other church.
it is also the largest giver of charity in the whole world.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Ubenedictus(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
jonnytad:
Ode post, u better wakeup.

The Pope that has his own opulence largely cos of his prime position in world economy. He is almost an economy himself. The papal chair is gold plated same as many ornaments in Vatican City.

yet he doesn't own a private jet
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by IAmSkinny: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
bionixs:
yes,your tiny god has just started and the entire world have seen it and praised him,no reward. As a catholic you are, there is a need to tell you what your bible says about letting everyone know when you helped the poor, as you are not use to reading the bible and that is the end point of ignorance. Be free,we were once like you,old Roman tradition of bibleless ignorance. Matthew 6:1-5

Matthew 6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
As I no come be Catholic nko?
Argue with facts bro. Think about all the missionaries schools and health care centers established in this country by Anglican and Catholic pioneers. Do you realise those schools were free and the standard then was very high?
Don't you think the Pope have a say in such adventures and did the church go about blowing their trumpet? It beats my imagination that a mature adult like you will be telling lies like a kid, claiming "the Pope just started charity work".
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by bionixs: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ubenedictus:

how old is catholic church and what is their population? How old and what is the population of those churches you look down on? Going by their sizes and income capacity, you will discover that their charity have dwarfed catholic just in less than 30 years. Big fish should fetch big wood and small fish,small wood. When tithe and offering are paid to smaller churches, it becomes scam .does the money catholic church spend drop from heaven? It is only in catholic church I saw a dead man being tasked to pay up accumulated dues through his sorrowful surviving family member before he could be buried. should it be other churches which don't do that, NL would be raining curses on pastors. you can't do God's work without money. No church compel people to pay tithes,it is a matter of choice. It is the duty of the pastors to preach it. I can't live without it. If the reverend stops it,I will go and pay it to other churches
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by bionixs: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
IAmSkinny:

As I no come be Catholic nko?
Argue with facts bro. Think about all the missionaries schools and health care centers established in this country by Anglican and Catholic pioneers. Do you realise those schools were free and the standard then was very high?
Don't you think the Pope have a say in such adventures and did the church go about blowing their trumpet? It beats my imagination that a mature adult like you will be telling lies like a kid, claiming "the Pope just started charity work".
how old is catholic church and what is their population? How old and what is the population of those churches you look down on? Going by their sizes and income capacity, you will discover that their charity have dwarfed catholic just in less than 30 years. Big fish should fetch big wood and small fish,small wood. When tithe and offering are paid to smaller churches, it becomes scam .does the money catholic church spend drop from heaven? It is only in catholic church I saw a dead man being tasked to pay up accumulated dues through his sorrowful surviving family member before he could be buried, why should it be by force in our much older church . should it be other churches which don't do that, NL would be raining curses on pastors. you can't do God's work without money. No church compel people to pay tithes if you have attended one, drop the name,it is a matter of choice . But people come here hating on others as if they have been held up for one. Must everyone be a catholic member.It is the duty of the pastors to preach it. I can't live without it. If the reverend stops it,I will go and pay it to other churches because I have discovered the secret.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by IAmSkinny: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
bionixs:
how old is catholic church and what is their population? How old and what is the population of those churches you look down on? Going by their sizes and income capacity, you will discover that their charity have dwarfed catholic just in less than 30 years. Big fish should fetch big wood and small fish,small wood. When tithe and offering are paid to smaller churches, it becomes scam .does the money catholic church spend drop from heaven? It is only in catholic church I saw a dead man being tasked to pay up accumulated dues through his sorrowful surviving family member before he could be buried, why should it be by force in our much older church . should it be other churches which don't do that, NL would be raining curses on pastors. you can't do God's work without money. No church compel people to pay tithes,it is a matter of choice. It is the duty of the pastors to preach it. I can't live without it. If the reverend stops it,I will go and pay it to other churches because I have discovered the secret.
Did you even read my comment? Did I make a comment which shows that I am "looking down" on these 21st century churches? Kindly point me to facts, figures which supports your ridiculous and baseless claims that Catholic charity donations have been dwarfed by all these 21st century churches?
I am not talking about tithe here bro, I am talking about the charity works of the Catholic Church and no matter how much you try to put it, the Catholic Church has much more charity donations than all these kwe kwe pentecostal churches combined. Kiss the truth bro.
Now that you have mentioned tithes, are you aware that Dunamis church has a tithe card for its members? This card is marked like a register. Now what do you call this? And you be here screaming "no one is forcing you to pay tithe, it is not compulsory bla bla", yet the church keeps a tithe score card. Even redeem church has a system almost similar to this. I remember a man who was naming his child and after the ceremony, the pastor was screaming "tithe tithe...... Don't forget to pay your tight oo". RUBBISH!!!!! and yet you claim it's not compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by bionixs: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
IAmSkinny:

Did you even read my comment? Did I make a comment which shows that I am "looking down" on these 21st century churches? Kindly point me to facts, figures which supports your ridiculous and baseless claims that Catholic charity donations have been dwarfed by all these 21st century churches?
I am not talking about tithe here bro, I am talking about the charity works of the Catholic Church and no matter how much you try to put it, the Catholic Church has much more charity donations than all these kwe kwe pentecostal churches combined. Kiss the truth bro.
Now that you have mentioned tithes, are you aware that Dunamis church has a tithe card for its members? This card is marked like a register. Now what do you call this? And you be here screaming "no one is forcing you to pay tithe, it is not compulsory bla bla", yet the church keeps a tithe score card. Even redeem church has a system almost similar to this. I remember a man who was naming his child and after the ceremony, the pastor was screaming "tithe tithe...... Don't forget to pay your tight oo". RUBBISH!!!!! and yet you claim it's not compulsory.
others are kwe kwe .Abi big church big heaven. after the your mighty church and you miss the main thing which is heaven,big wahala. church isn't a social club as you see. but oga,why does catholic church task dead men before they could be buried, for charity or what ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by IAmSkinny: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
bionixs:
oga,why does catholic task a dead man before he could be buried, for charity or what ??
Oga attend to all my allegations and stop saying stuffs you know nothing about. I have shown you how some churches including redeem force their members to pay tithe you come the talk another thing.
From the little I know about the Catholic Church, the church is a big organization and every member is expected to join a society else the church would not regard you as a member.
Now each of these society has yearly dues (which is as little as 2huns) and meetings which every member are expected to attend. Defaulters (people who don't attend meeting and pay their dues or go against the church) are not regarded as Catholics because nobody know u. So how then do you expect to be buried by the church when they don't even know you? That's exactly the story with the man and in order for him to be buried, his people have to consult his society and clear his dues since he is a defaulter.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by bionixs: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
IAmSkinny:

Oga attend to all my allegations and stop saying stuffs you know nothing about. I have shown you how some churches including redeem force their members to pay tithe you come the talk another thing.
From the little I know about the Catholic Church, the church is a big organization and every member is expected to join a society else the church would not regard you as a member.
Now each of these society has yearly dues (which is as little as 2huns) and meetings which every member are expected to attend. Defaulters (people who don't attend meeting and pay their dues or go against the church) are not regarded as Catholics because nobody know u. So how then do you expect to be buried by the church when they don't even know you? That's exactly the story with the man and in order for him to be buried, his people have to consult his society and clear his dues since he is a defaulter.
they can know you without tasking poor people,must money be involved? it was a big embarrassment and shameful when It happened to the one know. poooor one I mean. why why why. I want you to call it what it is ,scam. Jesus never collected a dime to know anyone.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by IAmSkinny: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
bionixs:
they can know you without tasking poor people,must money be involved? it was a big embarrassment and shameful when It happened to the one know. poooor one I mean. why why why. I want you to call it what it is ,scam. Jesus never collected a dime to know anyone.
Don't you understand that it's church society? Sometimes their members fall sick, some die, some get married and it's from this little little dues they use to carter for all these unforseen circumstances.
I talked about so many things in my previous mentions and you stylishly avoided it. Don't quote me again if you don't have something reasonable to say about the Dunamis and Redeem compulsory tithe payment I talked about.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by efficiencie(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2017
derecho:
I wonder if it's hard to understand. Abi no be person buy Mercedes use dey pack dirty? People dey buy moto for person na.I even heard of a stupid man who gave 2M to a prostitute from contract money just to sleep with her. People go just dey think say e easy to be pastor and that church people are gullible. If e easy make dem go start one branch then come and tell us how docile people are

That is what alarms me the most...they think people can be fools for centuries!!! The paying of tithes is not a new phenomenon and it is a practice that has been in place for centuries. So do these anti-tithe people think generations can be fooled for that long? In economics, the theory of rational expectations teaches that people update their decision making based on past, present and in some cases even futuristic information...We live in an era where a village girl can be wittier than a city girl. So they think it is that easy to fool a person into giving up hard earned money for such a long time!
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by efficiencie(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Ubenedictus:
yet he doesn't own a private jet

grin grin grin does he have to have a private jet to be a clergy man that lives an obvious extravagant life! Just typing vatican's wealth into the google search engine shows Roman Catholics: The Vatican's Wealth. Bankers' best guesses about the Vatican's wealth put it at $10 billion to $15 billion. ...what is the Vatican doing with such a horde!? If you must point fingers against men of God and churches that have enormous wealth at their disposal then why leave out the Vatican?

In the words of Jesus Himself John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by goodmanjustice: 5:43am On Nov 19, 2017
IAmSkinny:

I am not talking about tithe here bro, I am talking about the charity works of the Catholic Church and no matter how much you try to put it, the Catholic Church has much
more charity donations than all these kwe kwe pentecostal churches combined. Kiss the truth bro.

I pin for your back like hunch back
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by femisek(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
IAmSkinny:

Don't you understand that it's church society? Sometimes their members fall sick, some die, some get married and it's from this little little dues they use to carter for all these unforseen circumstances.
I talked about so many things in my previous mentions and you stylishly avoided it. Don't quote me again if you don't have something reasonable to say about the Dunamis and Redeem compulsory tithe payment I talked about.
Redeem don't compel people to pay tithe, it's a fact, the existence of tithe card is for the pastor to follow up on an individual who perhaps did not pay for a certain period of time to ask if financial issues exist and pray along with the individual and for a non-tither to ask why the individual does not pay at all. The card is kept in custody of head usher and pastor. Nobody has access to it other than those two to keep peoples information discreet.a friend was approach by his pastor why his tithe card was empty, He opened up he needed help that I spend money at will I think I'm under a spell, The pastor prayed with him and guided him on how to be prudent. End result he became better n started paying his tithe. If you don't pay tithe in Redeem nobody forces you ohh
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
femisek:

Redeem don't compel people to pay tithe, it's a fact, the existence of tithe card is for the pastor to follow up on an individual who perhaps did not pay for a certain period of time to ask if financial issues exist and pray along with the individual and for a non-tither to ask why the individual does not pay at all. The card is kept in custody of head usher and pastor. Nobody has access to it other than those two to keep peoples information discreet.a friend was approach by his pastor why his tithe card was empty, He opened up he needed help that I spend money at will I think I'm under a spell, The pastor prayed with him and guided him on how to be prudent. End result he became better n started paying his tithe. If you don't pay tithe in Redeem nobody forces you ohh

AKUKO MIKE EJAGHA.FOLLOW UP INDEED

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Stop The Killings - Pope Francis Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 387
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.