Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard (27135 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by Engr1(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Chaiiiiiiii Nigerians Enhe

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by anonimi: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
onatisi:
it is their money
they can spend it anyway they like

............before or AFTER paying appropriate taxes to the government?
I hope that they are not like the famous blogger who paid N6,000 tax in five years despite buying a Banana Island house for N500 million.
If we don't pay taxes fully how will our government provide good roads, electricity, schools, clinics, water, security etc?

[img]http://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by cstr1000: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
She asked a very valid question, even guys that were saying rubbish, what have you done to show your lady you cherish her? undecided
What have the ladies done for their men after from buying yeye boxers and eating his money?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by emperormossad(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
She asked a very valid question, even guys that were saying rubbish, what have you done to show your lady you cherish her? undecided
I buy her Indomie and egg every Friday before we enter za oza room.
grin
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by Macgreat(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Hope they last
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by Macgreat(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2017
anonimi:

............before or AFTER paying appropriate taxes to the government?
I hope that they are not like the famous blogger who paid N6,000 tax in five years despite buying a Banana Island house for N500 million.
If we don't pay taxes fully how will our government provide good roads, electricity, schools, clinics, water, security etc?

[img]http://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

All the taxes they've been collecting, what have they done with it.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by llyodzico(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I asked about your gf undecided,if you can comfortably address your gf as "the lady " then I have no need to reply you after this
grin grin LMAO.. Shuu no be lady she be?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by nautieonline: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Macgreat:

Where do you live? Lagos has been working with Tax Payers' money since 1900, except you live in Imo State

www.nautieonline.com
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by anonimi: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Macgreat:

Why should they do anything with it when the people are not bothered and won't contribute to their own political process continuously to ensure better, reliable, accountable candidates emerge?
Whose fault?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
MediumStout:
We are patiently waiting for your wedding and Banky W wedding to crash sad

Fool ....
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by Joshuazedd(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Kobicove:
He's living in a rented apartment and spending so much on just a wedding that will last tops 12 hours... undecided

This guy is depleting his savings just because he wants to impress a lady who is out of his league...I sincerely wish he is lucky enough to have another big hit!

they've been legally married for years.. Why re u pained?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by Hestywhyt(f): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
MediumStout:
And ur own too abi...enemy of progress
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by LordBaelish: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hahahaha,
Someone should remind me of this when she eventually walks away.

Nabila Fash has proven that women have no class. They only go for the wealth, the glamour and the fame.
I'd rather marry an ugly witch from an ancestral stock of great pedigree than a famous, nouveau-riche, pretty model.

Oritsefemi is a rogue, a tout, a semi-illiterate crude whimp.
He smokes weed, womanizes and has an awful body odour. Infact, he is everything opposite of what a true lady desires in a man.

This post is full of weed but very true.. They should have nothing in common..See what money does
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by Kobicove(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Joshuazedd:

they've been legally married for years.. Why re u pained?

Pained? Why?

I don't know the guy from Adam...what I do know for certain is that this pseudo love cum romance they have is being fuelled by financial considerations

If for any reason his pocket runs dry they will both be hit by hard realities and the consequences will not be pretty undecided
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by ReachHard: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
Woman wey dey call another woman BĪTCH, no matter the provocation.. Shey dat one na wife material ni?

..It only shows the "street-ness" in her, if you ask me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by sinceraconcept(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I can only do something for a girlfriend only if its a beautiful white girl or a girl from a stinkingly wealthy family like DJ Cuppy. But all these ordinary girls? hell no!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by joinnow: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
MediumStout:

Have you heard of the Golden Rule

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by Maximus85(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
axcer:
@GISTMORE

As reported earlier today, Oritsefemi surprised his wife, Nabila by paying for their pre-wedding photos to be displayed on the Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge electronic billboard.

Reacting to harsh comments she supposedly got from some ladies over the extravangaza, Nabila revisited the billboard and shared a video on Insta stories mocking them.

*Bitches saying rubbish, what has your man done for you," she asked while laughing.

Gist from GistMore
https://www.gistmore.com/bitches-saying-rubbish-man-done-oritsefemis-wife-nabila

Both of you are local. Cheap. Tell your boy to stop bleaching.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by oblaak(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
LOL. Do guys still have ladies these days? Or am I lost?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by abfalkolly(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
chriskosherbal:
People will always talk ...weather you are moving forward, backward or stagnant.

I don't know if it is the economic recession that is breeding daily a lot of haters as well as jealous people .

Well Nabila gave it back to them hot with that epic response.

Go girl! Enjoy your man!!!.
Oriepe aburomiii
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
oblaak:

LOL. Do guys still have ladies these days? Or am I lost?
so what do they have, men? undecided
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard by oblaak(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
so what do they have, men? undecided
Oh, you don't even understand my point. Take care

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo & Muyiwa Ademola Dress As Lady In Throwback Pic / Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.